Thread: Roger Waters heading our way

Default Roger Waters heading our way

wow, it must be the year of the 'old guys" ... police, genesis, and now waters is gonna tour the US .... check out the article on pollstar .... that is going to be one heck of a show ... remember about 7 years ago when waters and gilmore both toured during the summer .. it was like seeing floyd two times lol ... the first time I saw Pink Floyd was when the debuted Dark Side of the Moon at the Hollywood bowl ... if I remember right Kate Bush was a ballerina on their stage during some songs .. that was the last time she flew to the states I think, being super afraid to fly ... I went with my little sis and she lost her keys during the show ... well we lived in La Habra which is like 20 miles from the bowl .. back in the day, you could hitch hike pretty easy so we left the show, tripping and headed out .. it took all friggen night to get back to home for the 2nd set of keys ... funny part was, almost half of the trip was in one of those milk trucks ... some dude picked us up on his early morning run, and there we were, in the back of the truck drinking chocolate milk, tripping our brains out, and living the life .... ah the good ole days' ... anyway check out the article on roger waters ... have to go to that one for sure .... cr******

vinylmartyr

Default Re: Roger Waters heading our way

Roger Waters did 3 shows at the Hollywood Bowl last year.

Roger Waters can suck David Gilmour's guitar solo. He's a grumpy old prick. Waters made great music with the Floyd, but he's a sacred cow and doesn't deserve his current popularity. If it wasn't for Floyd nostalgia, he'd have disappeared off the musical radar years ago, as it should be... R.I.P. Syd Barrett.
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    Roger Waters did 3 shows at the Hollywood Bowl last year.

he put on a great show there btw. i saw the australian pink floyd show at the greek a couple months later and they were fun too