Thread: Tickets to reappear?

Default Tickets to reappear?

I remembered last year tickets didn't sell out this quickly. Was it because it got sold out momentarily and they ticketmaster is going to restock (or watever you call it) later? Is this even a possibility?

I'm looking for sat & sun tix btw.

lowfront

Default Re: Tickets to reappear?

ebay

saturday was sold out and tm released more. if friday sells out i can see them releasing more down the road like they did with saturday. if sunday is released i can't imagine they'll be available for more than a couple minutes

vinylmartyr

I think sat and sun are completely sold out now. Maybe there will be a small chance there will be some at the box office.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    I think sat and sun are completely sold out now. Maybe there will be a small chance there will be some at the box office.
    true. if they release any more it will be friday after they say it's sold out

you think this is a whodini concert..TICKETS REAPPEAR.. yes at a higher price..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by depechemodekraftwerk View Post
    you think this is a whodini concert..TICKETS REAPPEAR.. yes at a higher price..LOL
    tm reissued the saturday gig. they'll probably reissue the friday tix as well once they say "sold out" the first time