Thread: ride from vancouver,bc!! help!! (i may have a ride to la so ride from la also helpful

Lurker

Default ride from vancouver,bc!! help!! (i may have a ride to la so ride from la also helpful

so basically my ride just bailed!!! i have my tickets and all, im ready to go! all i need is a way to get there!!! i am an 18 yr old female and im travelling super super light. if there is anyone out there that can help me pls pls pls e-mail me at limegreen_purple@hotmail.com or glass_death@hotmail.com. i am ready to leave when you are! i can also pitch for gas!

well wish me luck everyone!

breanne

Default Re: ride from vancouver,bc!! help!! (i may have a ride to la so ride from la also hel

There are plane tickets for about 185 from seattle to LA . You should look into that if all fails. Hopefully u get there !! Good luck!

Default Re: ride from vancouver,bc!! help!! (i may have a ride to la so ride from la also hel

its just time to move on
    Last edited by MOVIEGOD; 04-12-2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Deleting some information

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

wtf is going on in this thread

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

I dunno who you two are, but this this is about the only entertaining thing on the board today. keep it going, let's get some back-and-forth action

did you hear that, brianne!? he called you a heroin addict!

jerry! jerry! jerry!

old school

This is entertaining!

All this talk about the us border and heroin addiction makes for a good read!

KEEP GOING!
    Coachella is better than Christmas

if she does make it in thats a dedicated coachella attendee! lol
    Coachella is better than Christmas

Lurker

I'm rooting for you junkie.

o hai scenebean i'll give u a ride alright....lolololololololol

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Scenebean, if you're bringing powder, I'll give you a ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Exclamation Re: ride from vancouver,bc!! help!! (i may have a ride to la so ride from la also hel

all she wanted was pepsi... and HE wouldn't give it to her... just 1 pepsi
    "conversation is a game of circles and i'm getting dizzy-- bye"

Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar

Holy Shit. (about half the thread)
    Ron Paul 2012!

Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

it was her last year in the Sahara tent!

aidz needlez

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Smack My Bitch Up? Anyone?

this is so good.

I want them to interact. Breanne, are you going to let this guy deprive you of your Coachella needs. Is Marcus the guy that flagged you at the border? How many heroins do you take a day? I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

I'm clicking every thread from now on. This last sentence is a lie, but it gets my point across.

Breann, they won't check you at the border. They are looking for terrorists, not heroin addicted losers. This is fact. C'mon over.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths