Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 2981

Thread: An Objective List of Usernames to Ban For Being Relentlessly Retarded

butthurt messiah TheVelvetSmudge's Avatar

Default Re: An Objective List of Usernames to Ban For Being Relentlessly Retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    You love Coachella, great. You're bored on the internet and need to kill time, also fine. But there's no reason to be purposefully obnoxious, and to then repeat the same extended riffs about everyone ganging up on you, the mob mentality, etc. etc when everyone gets tired of the routine. Just end your shtick and try to participate around here in a role other than complete fuckhead.
    It has little to do with me, in actuality, and you know this. You have a good thing going here, with your tail between your legs. Cool story, 'n all that. The thing is, people here can be fun to talk to, and fun to read, but are entirely too touchy (this describes only a few of you/ us, and we all know who they/ we are). It's cool to make a funny when someone annoys you, but trying desperately to make them feel uncomfortable so they'll leave you to your misery? I'll let you stew on that.

Now... who's said anything about getting ganged up on? If anything, getting ganged up on shows how weak the crowd is, and how strong they think you are. If we've been through this before, then I'm quite sure the words, "Learn to ignore me, or quit bitching," are familiar to you. As it is, I'd prefer we didn't have to go there, but it seems like the strong-arm internet mentality is taking over, so I'll play along. Either rap with me, for what it's worth, or be cool, bitch. Be cool.

Default Re: An Objective List of Usernames to Ban For Being Relentlessly Retarded

Physician, heal thyself.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    But you are here only for two reasons.
    And it looks like we're almost out of beer.

(Apologies for the quality of the video. Youtube doesn't always support movie clip flashback moments.)

VigoTheCarpathian

you suck

Verily so.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVelvetSmudge View Post
    It has little to do with me, in actuality, and you know this. You have a good thing going here, with your tail between your legs. Cool story, 'n all that. The thing is, people here can be fun to talk to, and fun to read, but are entirely too touchy (this describes only a few of you/ us, and we all know who they/ we are). It's cool to make a funny when someone annoys you, but trying desperately to make them feel uncomfortable so they'll leave you to your misery? I'll let you stew on that.

Now... who's said anything about getting ganged up on? If anything, getting ganged up on shows how weak the crowd is, and how strong they think you are. If we've been through this before, then I'm quite sure the words, "Learn to ignore me, or quit bitching," are familiar to you. As it is, I'd prefer we didn't have to go there, but it seems like the strong-arm internet mentality is taking over, so I'll play along. Either rap with me, for what it's worth, or be cool, bitch. Be cool.
    I MASK MY DISAPPOINTMENT IN MY OWN WRETCHED FAILURE OF A LIFE BY TRYING AND FAILING TO SOUND INSIGHTFULLY SNARKY ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD WHERE I AM OPENLY BEGGING FOR ACCEPTANCE AND VALIDATION. I ALSO MASK THAT DISAPPOINMENT BY USING LOTS OF METH.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    stfu or i'll post pics of you jumping off a bridge
    Bring it old man. My mustache will blind you with its awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Smudge, what is your sole purpose in life besides being a dullard?
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.

August 1 - Echo and the Bunnymen - Orpheum
    August 4 - Arcade Fire - SB Bowl
    August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

The coachella message board.

Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Not that my opinion means anything, but I'll weigh in. There was a time in which I would think unearthing someone's private information would be a nice "burn" and kind of funny. I'm on the side of it being more creepy and out of bounds now. Plus it was from, what, nine years ago? C'mon.
    Your opinion doesn't really matter here, because you haven't had anything interesting to say in like two years. Sorries.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Alright dumbshits, here's the reason to do it:

Because it ceases to be a conversation if the only feedback he gets from his bullshit is excerpts of his retarded teenage blog. It's not actual interaction, which is what he's here for. By instead discussing HIM and talking TO him, you are interacting with him. Which is what I thought had been explained the last time this douchebag was around but it's just fucking impossible to get this relatively simple concept through to the field.

So fuck it, keep turning this tiny little annoyance into a much larger annoyance every other page I try to read.

I nominate me
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post

Because it ceases to be a conversation if the only feedback he gets from his bullshit is excerpts of his retarded teenage blog. It's not actual interaction, which is what he's here for. By instead discussing HIM and talking TO him, you are interacting with him. Which is what I thought had been explained the last time this douchebag was around but it's just fucking impossible to get this relatively simple concept through to the field.

So fuck it, keep turning this tiny little annoyance into a much larger annoyance every other page I try to read.
    You're mad, and I'm the douche bag? You'd have a lot of trouble proving that to any sane member of this message board.

1. You actually created a nick to counter me with, "TheJustinBeaverExperience."

2. You get angry about my presence here when pretty much everyone here (save a half dozen or so) thinks you're the biggest moron here.

3. You talked about Zafo for weeks after his being banned.

4. You try to use my life to validate your tattered ego.

Would you mind telling us what your great qualities are? I think we're all waiting to see your material, as it seems like you're limited to what the rest of us have done. That you have to try to diminish people in front of your peers show how truly threatened you are. Your best bet is to go cry to the mods, and pray to whatever fat God you believe in that I fuck up and type something worth being banned over. Until then, please feel free to copy and paste more of my past. Like I said, most of that age is forgotten to me. Hidden treasures.

Please no, roboto!

1. You actually created a nick to counter me with, "TheJustinBeaverExperience."
    TheJustinBeaverExperience is you, you moron. You are having conversations with yourself.

If only we saw heroism like this during the Coachella ticket season. Then we could all pay face value, instead of waiting to buy our tickets the week of for less than face on stubhub. Lining up to line up for a long line. Yuma/ poorly placed Merch booth/ Major Lazer in a tent/ openly asshole attendees further exacerbating the situation. The moment we all embrace scalping tickets the week before the show is the moment we get Daft Punk/ David Bowie/ Outkast/ Perfect undercard. Don't waste time.
    Might be the most incoherent thing I've seen in weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

whiney pain in butt

wow, this smudge troll thing has really taken a toll on this board..

yikes. and also, boring.

uh, doesn't it cease to be a conversation if you use the 'ignore' button?
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Should we use the Ignore button on Egypt?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

It ceases to be a conversation if you don't acknowledge him. Engaging him in any capacity is exactly what he wants. Looking up his 9-year old blog and posting snippets of it certainly qualifies as engaging him.

I've been ignoring AIDs since the 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by xuclarockerx View Post
    uh, doesn't it cease to be a conversation if you use the 'ignore' button?
    We'll never find out until we try.

Yeah, cause it certainly worked the last time. And the time before that.

You guys don't get it. Doesn't matter, his account will be disabled tomorrow.

Halloween and darkness approaches steadily. Here I am without any plans on the only holiday that has ever meant anything real to me. Here I am after having done things I immediately regret. Here I am as a human and nothing more. It's hard to live unforgiven and I hate myself. There's nothing worse than someone going out of their way to make you feel uncomfortable. I do feel sorry if that is the case with me being the element of discomfort with anyone. I'm just trying to make my way through life with a smile on my face like the rest of us and for some reason it seems to be getting harder. I can't clear my head and I have no reason to be happy tonight. On this night, every hand rises against me. I wish you could see all the hands and I wish you could feel but your emotions are chapped and inpenetrable! RUN! RUN AWAY!!! Always the urge to flee and never return. The urge and nothing to propel me. You wouldn't understand.
    Not much has changed since he was seventeen.

Our hands are rising.

VigoTheCarpathian

Off with his head.

I assume this was always your custom, otherwise lol.

Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

so does banned actually mean that the account of an individual is actually terminated? if not, what does "banned" even signify? or was TLGM's title just a funny title given to them? so many questions...
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.

August 1 - Echo and the Bunnymen - Orpheum
    August 4 - Arcade Fire - SB Bowl
    August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Isn't Maroo "banned" too?

VigoTheCarpathian

I dont know. Why don't you and Drew figure this out for us and we'll just watch.

Are you still watching?

Define vapid. This thread.