Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: An Objective List of Usernames to Ban For Being Relentlessly Retarded

Default Re: An Objective List of Usernames to Ban For Being Relentlessly Retarded

Quote Originally Posted by MeowMixer View Post
    douche. I'm on the previous page. And I think you accepted a friend request.
    you're too literal. and sensitive. douche.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Default Re: An Objective List of Usernames to Ban For Being Relentlessly Retarded

Hey, how about MeowMixer?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Coachella Junkie

nbvwes

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    nbvwes
    I think nbvwes and xenocide are the same people.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Its true

Haahaa, I have them both on ignore without knowing they were the same person.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Haha, good call

Coachella Junkie

zajaa

took u long enough

Coachella Junkie

Congratulations to ShyGuy75, your hideotic set times poem has put you over the top.

gutless turd

Obzen^2 ftw
    Last edited by obzen; 04-14-2009 at 08:44 AM.

YES! IM ON THE TOP OF THE LIST WAHOO!
    what id win?

An all expenses paid trip through a meat grinder.

GUESS WHAT GUYS!? AMY WINEHOUSE WILL BE PLAYING AFTERALL, and ill be fucking with her a 10 foot long purple dildo ON STAGE. along with anthony keidis

^you really should be banned,asshole.

i think your confusing me with your mumma

Hair from Flea's butt crack. That is what you win.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Principal Onyx Blackman wins for best alias.

Your new-student eyes immediately graze over the firm young flanks of our females. And I won't have it! Capiche, amigo? There's nothing I'd like better than to put you new students back on the boat to where you came from. Comprend-zay vous?

just cuz u wouldnt fuck amy winehouse with a dildo dont mean u gotta be hatin
    dont be hatin!

YES! im gonna frame that hair and put it on the top of my red hot chili peppers memoriable room

dont you have a few dicks to suck for that meth fix youre hurting for???

old school

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Congratulations to ShyGuy75, your hideotic set times poem has put you over the top.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

i was honestly thinking of a way to put myself over the top for this list, and knew that the airborne toxic event had to be my last chance.

from the bottom of my heart... thank you, pot. thank you so much.
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

nah, some weird high school teacher just showed up and was like, I CAN COOK U METH RHCPDUDE watch this. so we cooked some shit up in the trailer and it was the best shit ever. Just happened to be that guy was Paul T! YES!

this thread is the flame that draws the moths. somebody quick, get the zapper.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

^zap.

Shredder
    rhcpdude13
    jsalinger4
    some other people i'm leaving out
    "Choke on that Causality!"

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I don't give a shit if the Killers are playing; I'll watch something else-even if it's watching the poor churro man get trampled by stoners.

Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    ^zap.
    gosh. what an unpredictable, subtle, novel posting. I never anticipated anyone would post that. I am delighted and surprised by your clever ingenuity.

*giggle*
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

old school

looks like some people on this thread cried a bit too hard about the greatness of my set list thread and had it deleted.

shameful, as it was just starting to gain momentum.
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

Coachella Junkie

mattpach

good one.

lol
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!