Thread: ride needed:LA to coachella friday evening - coachella to LAX sunday midday

Exclamation ride needed:LA to coachella friday evening - coachella to LAX sunday midday

hi all,
    the 3 of us are descending on La for a wild working trip and sloping off to 'chella for some r&r fun and even wilder partying before heading home to London, uk!
    unfortunately we cannot leave LA before friday noon so if anyone will be heading to coachella around that time and got some spare seats, pls drop us a line
    we will be heading back to LAX on sunday morning in order to catch our afternoon flight so if you will be making your way back then pls get in touch - obviously we will chip in with the expenses

Default Re: ride needed:LA to coachella friday evening - coachella to LAX sunday midday

bacterialgeneralporin@gmail.com
    Contact Thai 858.200.5625 anytime. And please do not text message me!

Default Re: ride needed:LA to coachella friday evening - coachella to LAX sunday midday

Hey-

I am leaving LA Friday evening and have space in my car for you all to the festival- although I'm staying until Sunday night, so I can't offer a round trip. PM me or email ladylightness@gmail.com

Don't forget to also post on the official carpooling site:
    http://www.pickuppal.com/pup/erp/coachella