Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: might have (3) 3 day passes for sale

Default 3 day passes for sale or lets make a deal

i currently am holding (3) 3 day passes which i may be getting rid of will know by end of the week just looking to get back what i paid $852 and change for all 3 and not stuck with them

Thanks for all the emails and pms....I am getting a lot of mail for these tickets...i have a few offers but when contacting me Please Make an OFFER.

Thank you.

Unless ... You have a hotel room for 2 straight dudes (never sober never over) in exchange for One 3-Day Pass and partial payment for room depending on the amount of nights. We will have a car...and a pocket full of shells...stix and stones will break your bones
    Last edited by azappa; 02-16-2007 at 06:47 PM. Reason: new offer

Default Re: might have (3) 3 day passes for sale

(3) 3 day passes is exactly what im looking for and would be very interested in buying them from u (still waiting for my friend who went to the glass house today to see if we have tickets or not... kinda sounding like we wont =/ ). PM me with further details plz

i will take 2 tickets the moment you know they are available..if you need to get rid of all 3 then i can surely find someone and will get all 3

Lurker

Talking Re: might have (3) 3 day passes for sale

I'll take them! PLEASE let me know if you decide to sell. I'm flying in from Verona, Italy just for Coachella and just found out today that it's sold out.

Keith

I also would be EXTREMELY INTERESTED in buying ALL THREE from you! I sat in traffic to make it to Glasshouse in Pomona today to no avail, they sold out at around 4pm and I was sooo close! I've been going for the past three years and I'd really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever you know you have to get rid of the tickets I would be willing to buy one of them and could get my friend to buy the rest. Let me know.

Yup just found out that the glasshouse sold out b4 my friend got there, so i will be interested in those tickets if you do decide to sell them. my email is rufiogza@gmail.com and i will be checking back here often. thanks

I will take one or two of those tickets off your hands if you get them. Actually, I'll take anything you've got. Just let me know if anything is possible.
    That70sdesperado@yahoo.com

If you still need to sell one- my friend needs one and I am going to buy it for her -I will pay you immediately however you prefer - you can PM me with details, I will be indebted as I'd rather not attend alone!! thanks!!

trying to make the trek from new york, ny to coachella. my buddy got hung up today and couldn't make it down from pasadena to the GH. unfortunately i'm stuck with a ticket to burbank and no coachella ticket.

i can pay via paypal/money order/check/bank check/whatever and whenever you want the money. i could even have my buddy meet you somewhere and exchange cash for ticket if it needs to happen.

let me know if you can help me out.

cheers,
    rob

Definitely interested if you have extra tickets. Looking for two 3-day passes.

Please PM me. Very flexible on payment options.

if any are available, i just need 1. will pay reasonable above face, sister wants to go now. please email scottmartin@sympatico.ca

thanks

its absurd how the universe times things! im stuck with a week off of work and tickets to long beach from/to utah with no pass. it would be very appreciated if i could get ahold of these. danke.

.................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

You need a new scalper pic. That pic is lame.

Hey man, I am in desperate need to find 1 coachella ticket...just got paid today and tickets sold out yesterday - aka biggest dickmove of all time

email me at djjowr@hotmail.com if you need a buyer...

.................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

I would like to buy all three passes off your hand for $1000. please email me at xxgieoxx@yahoo.com

Hay. I'm in need of two 3 day passes. If they are still avaliable I would love to get those from you. I'm willing to pay alittle extra for them if need be. Already have my camping ticket just need the concert tix. Trying to make this a yearly tradition of going (will be year #2).Please Please say yes!!

I need tickets too, for 3 people, from spain.

Hello

I am coming all the way from Japan, and I already booked flight for coachella, but I don`t have 3 day pass. I will be very grateful that if you sell the one ticket for me.....

please, please, please contact me fumfumsakusaku@yahoo.co.jp

take care, fumiko

Smile Re: might have (3) 3 day passes for sale

Hi I am comming from Canada and we had planned our vacation around coachella and now are heart broken I would take all 3 passes if you are still trying to get rid of them. thanks

Unbelievable that so many people have already booked flights, made room arrangements, gotten vacation time - yet never thought to buy their Coachella tickets. What is wrong with this picture?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

vinylmartyr

ya that seems silly

Quote Originally Posted by azappa View Post
    i currently am holding (3) 3 day passes which i may be getting rid of will know by end of the week just looking to get back what i paid $852 and change for all 3 and not stuck with them
    I would like to buy 2 of those 3 day passes from you, tell me when and how.

I want them, please email me at tonio_ml@hotmail.com

Dude, there are alot of requests coming along.

Are you sure you haven't sold them yet.

It seems kinda malicious to just leave this thread up.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Unbelievable that so many people have already booked flights, made room arrangements, gotten vacation time - yet never thought to buy their Coachella tickets. What is wrong with this picture?

I don't see anything wrong with it. I made my hotel reservations last year after searching FOREVER for a place to stay for the 2006 show. I figured even if I couldn't go, the 200 bucks I spent for a room was still worth it just in case. I was waiting to buy tickets until my vacation time was confirmed. I didn't think they would sell out since it hasn't been a problem in the past. There was no reason for me to think this year would be any different, live and learn. As far as a flight, i still need to do that, but I can understand why people would want to book that in advance to save some money. So what IS wrong with this picture?

I'm sure you've gotten a thousand replies. If none of them worked out, I will take all three of them or just one of them off your hands. Gladly.