Thread: lets talk about illegal stuff

Default lets talk about illegal stuff

I was wondering if any board members had any experiences with 2ci, at Coachella or anywhere else. I just got some and am thinking about trying it at Coachella.
    That which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music - Aldous Huxley

Hooked since '06

Check my latest music video

Default Re: 2ci

Just be sure to bring Greenman.

Its fun. You should have alot of fun, although probably won't feel like communicating.

Did I mention fun?

Banned

2c-i will be quite enjoyable!
    i say go for it man.

(although 2c-b would be a hell of a lot better)

Default Re: lets talk about illegal stuff

when did dani become so whiny about drug threads

free speach gurrrrl

the fact that you are using the free speech cry on an internet message board is fail.

Quote Originally Posted by daftmonkey64 View Post

free speach gurrrrl
    im not whiny. i just dont think it's fair that coachella board comes up on google when you search for drugs.. i dont want indio PD to make any judgements or further strict rules based on that sillyness.

use what brain you have left people.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Quote Originally Posted by daftmonkey64 View Post

free speach gurrrrl
    If you don't punctuate your free speech, or take the time to correctly spell "speech", it makes you look as stupid as your argument.

JESUS YOU HAVE 2CI???? Have fun, dude. I had that in 07, and it was so great. It made Ratatat amazing although when I saw them two other times later (sans 2ci), they were kinda boring.
    I wish I could find more of that stuff. Srsly, you'll have a great time. Watch out for potential stomach discomfort though--bring in some Immodium. 2CI gives you nice iridescent haloes around everything you see and makes you really FOCUS on the music. I can't emphasize enough how great a concert drug it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

i lolZ'd at the name of this thread...

fin.

where the FUCK has randy been? did the internet narcs finally nab him in a message board sting? did they raid the chatroom he was in?
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

apologies for not picking a more discrete thread name, glad to hear the responses though. I am going to do a test run in the next week or so, see how much it effects me and try and decide my dosage and if I will combine with anything or not. How is the afterglow/hangover effect on the next day? Is it hard to sleep afterwards? Not that I won't find this out myself I'm just curious about other people's experience.

I have heard it can cause stomach trouble at first, even puking, but then once it passes you're fine. Immodium is over the counter right? Have to pick some of that up. Thanks everybody.
    That which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music - Aldous Huxley

Hooked since '06

Quote Originally Posted by GoEastYoungMan View Post
    Just be sure to bring Greenman.
    as awesome as that would be, can you imagine wearing that costume in 90 degree heat?

and greenman, hook a brotha up with some 2ci!
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

Quote Originally Posted by gooftroop View Post
    apologies for not picking a more discrete thread name, glad to hear the responses though. I am going to do a test run in the next week or so, see how much it effects me and try and decide my dosage and if I will combine with anything or not. How is the afterglow/hangover effect on the next day? Is it hard to sleep afterwards? Not that I won't find this out myself I'm just curious about other people's experience.

I have heard it can cause stomach trouble at first, even puking, but then once it passes you're fine. Immodium is over the counter right? Have to pick some of that up. Thanks everybody.
    I couldn't sleep afterwards, and I remember the afterglow being ok moodwise but possible headaches because of lack of sleep. (this on a scale of Day After Acid GREAT afterglow and Day After E HORRIBLE afterglow) I guess it's never good to recommend dosages BUT somewhere between 15 and 20 mg seems about right. And yeah the stomach discomfort passed for me. The come up is kinda weird like acid where you feel warm here and cold there and a little off-kilter, but once you peak, it's smooth sailing for 4-5 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I couldn't sleep afterwards, and I remember the afterglow being ok moodwise but possible headaches because of lack of sleep. (this on a scale of Day After Acid GREAT afterglow and Day After E HORRIBLE afterglow) I guess it's never good to recommend dosages BUT somewhere between 15 and 20 mg seems about right. And yeah the stomach discomfort passed for me. The come up is kinda weird like acid where you feel warm here and cold there and a little off-kilter, but once you peak, it's smooth sailing for 4-5 hours.
    This is great info, thank you so much. Since I usually don't feel that rotten after a good E-trip I feel I should be able to handle this just fine, I'm thinking saturday most likely. Damn I'm going to need some xanax or klonopin or something though...if you want you can PM about trade possibilities....

Hooked since '06

Banned

wooo so illegal stuff

you know this one time, i was driving.....WITHOUT A SEATBELT ON!

ohhh ohh oh and this other time....I WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE WHILE DRIVING

ya badass right?

you have 2ci?? And live in Miami??

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    you have 2ci?? And live in Miami??

Yup. Tried it out friday night, essentially a Coachella test run, experience was as follows:

10:30pm - A friend (roommate) and I each take about 20ish mg in a glass of water. Drink it down and begin waiting.

11:00 - Begin watching real time with bill mahr, feeling first effects of come up. Think this is fast but remember that this was taken straight, no capsule to dissolve or anything. Start feeling weird congestion pressure and yawning, which always happens at the start of a trip. Slight tingly body high

11:15 - My friend and I both acknowledge that we are officially under the effects of 2ci. Reality is taking on a slight breathing effect, colors and lights are very vibrant.

11:30 - still coming up, in and out of following Real time but occasionally feel strongly about certain issues. Mahr is an asshole but I agree with him on many things. Remember distinctly standing up to use the bathroom and feeling a huge rush of feeling, peeing feels amazing, stomach slightly uneasy but otherwise feel great.

12am - through the end of the show we are still coming up, visual begins to get a little more intense but not overly so. Pleasurable body high but also is not super strong, just a nice feeling. Feel a little cramped inside, express wishes to go on a walk outside with tripping friend, my girlfriend, and other roommate. Stomach feels kind of tight, not nauseous just uncomfortable. While everyone gathers their stuff I go ahead and wander outside and puke what's left of my dinner. Feels amazing, feel like twice as good after this is done.

12:15 - We load up on bug spray (mosquitoes have just recently gotten terrible) and head out for a walk. We walk across the street to a beautifully lit up park that leads right to the bay. We stroll leisurely discussing the beautiful glow of everything around us. Again visuals are not super intense, more just a breathing effect of things around us. It feels great outside, just a little sticky. We pause to sit on a bench and stare out at the ocean for a few minutes. Great night, can see many cruise ships dotting the dark sea. Decide to walk across bridge leading between two parks that goes right over the water. Even better view here, feel really peaceful, beautiful. Notice that I am able to mostly speak my mind and walk in straight lines, but everyone once in a while I'll trip over my words and/or feet. After getting bit a few times we decide to walk back to the house.

1:00 - Get back inside, decide to play a 4 person game of darts (301) and listen to John Coltrane's a love supreme. Music is great, haven't listened to enough jazz lately and it really hits the spot for about 30 minutes. Playing darts is extremely weird, back inside the visuals are more localized and the board morphs in strange ways but strangely have some accuracy. My girlfriend still wins and tries to rub it in my face but a simple reminder that I am tripping dictates that she should have won anyway.

1:20 - game concludes and we decide to stare at the fishtanks for a few minutes (two of my roommates, including the one who dropped with me, are marine bio majors and have AMAZING looking aquariums). The colors pop and the breathing effect is strongly intensified. Try to mess with some of the fish but they are resting.

1:30 - We go into the den and decide for a change of music pace. Put on some early Aphex twin and other good ambient music, really fits the mood. Decide to finally smoke some weed so we fire up the vaporizer and blow up a couple of bags of so Cali Chem Dog. Really intensifies visuals and overall feelings, sitting down now and do not want to get back up. We talk a lot about music, Aphex twin in particular who we look up on wikipedia and my gf reads certain interesting facts, including where the name aphex twin came from which I was unaware of (The name Aphex Twin is derived from Aphex Systems Limited, a brand of audio signal processing equipment. It is used with permission, as was recognized on the back sleeve of his Richard D. James and drukqs albums. He has explained in interviews that the Twin is in memory of his older brother, also named Richard James, who died at birth) This music sounds great, things are morphing at a comfortable rate and I feel transcendent. Am deep in my psyche but not uncomfortably so. Can easily listen to other's conversations but at times do not care as much to join them. The vape has done us extremely well, if only these were allowed at Coachella we say...

2:30 - Decide it's time for a slight change of pace so we put on the movie Persepolis. Have only seen bits and pieces of this animated french movie so we decide to go for it. Great film, a bit intense and sad at some points but also very visual and humorous at times. Story sucks you in and despite it seeming like it lasts forever it's only 90 minutes so we watch the whole thing. Visuals continue but again are not overwhelming, just a strong reminder of how odd the concept of perception of "reality" really is.

4:00 - Movie finally ends and everyone heads for bed. I am tired but not sleepy. Neck and throat are slightly stiff and stiff, a common side effect when I trip, so I get my gf to give me a small massage which feels amazing. Also decide to take a quick shower, again feels awesome. Most of the effects have subsided at this point save for some interesting body feelings. We lay in bed for a while before she drifts off to sleep.

5:00 - Still awake, go downstairs to have a quick snack because I feel very hungry. Watch a little TV, all effects have worn off at this point. Watch a little TV, begin to feel drowsy and go upstairs. Bad is amazingly comfortable. Lay awake thinking for about 20 minutes, finally fall asleep around 6am.

NEXT DAY:

Forced to wake up at noon for a meeting, feel drowsy and a bit worn out but essentially no hangover effects. I remain in a lazy state the whole day, getting some stuff done but at a slow pace. Still have enough energy to go for a bike ride, another beautiful day.

In conclusion I think I am surely going to try some of this at Coachella, possibly mixed in with just a bit of MDMA. Only taking 20 mg was a good idea, but sometime I would love to try more. Probably not a coachella though, I loved how I remained very in control and was able to speak my mind correctly at almost all points. Good times, can't wait for 2 weeks from now....
    Last edited by gooftroop; 04-05-2009 at 12:04 PM.

Hooked since '06

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lufs-al-ot View Post
    wooo so illegal stuff

you know this one time, i was driving.....WITHOUT A SEATBELT ON!

ohhh ohh oh and this other time....I WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE WHILE DRIVING

ya badass right?
    wtf is the point of this post? Just some information for you, 2ci is not yet classified as illegal in the US, it is unscheduled and unregulated. I also did not create the title of this thread, it was changed. Again, we are not talking about illegal stuff, just want to be clear on that.

Hooked since '06

PM sent!

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    im not whiny. i just dont think it's fair that coachella board comes up on google when you search for drugs.. i dont want indio PD to make any judgements or further strict rules based on that sillyness.

use what brain you have left people.
    *yawn...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gooftroop View Post
    wtf is the point of this post? Just some information for you, 2ci is not yet classified as illegal in the US, it is unscheduled and unregulated. I also did not create the title of this thread, it was changed. Again, we are not talking about illegal stuff, just want to be clear on that.
    what i did was illegal and i posted here because well, this thread is called "lets talk about illegal stuff" jeez what a dimwit.

and actually, 2c-i is analogued along with 2c-b and most of the other 2c's making them not illegal but in a way...illegal?

check it: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ci/2ci_law.shtml

scratch that 2c-b is schedulled, but you get the point