Thread: Need ride from Sacramento to Coachella Thursday and back Monday?

Lurker

Default Need ride from Sacramento to Coachella Thursday and back Monday?

Anyone going on thursday to the campgrounds and then back up to Sac on Monday? I don't have a car and I live in Midtown. I can help pay for gas and snacks...I can help drive too...if you don't have a stick shift. I'm lame that way

Lurker

Default Re: Need ride from Sacramento to Coachella Thursday and back Monday?

I should also mention that I meant to put : NEEDED:, not need. I am asking for a ride sharing experience, not offering one. If I was capable, I would, however

Just one person?

Pm me if interested... We've got a 2 door with a smallish backseat available if you're interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by lizng View Post
    Nickelback to me is like walking into an ethnic restaurant and asking to have some unoriginal American cuisine like chicken tenders with a side of ranch dressing.

Probably renting a car. Leaving downtown Sac/Bennys Thursday morning, returning Monday after the concert. If anybody is interested pm me. Hippiedancer I sent you a pm.