Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1615

Thread: The Official Procrastinator's Camping Group Thread

Default Re: The Official Procrastinator's Camping Group Thread

On top of being a procrastinator I am also lazy, so I didn't really read what this whole thread is about. Irredisregardlessly-regardless I am in. I'll be arriving Thursday morning (weekend 1) most likely as the camp grounds open. I'll be in the car camping section but that doesn't mean we can't be friends.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by imaginesociety View Post
    On top of being a procrastinator I am also lazy, so I didn't really read what this whole thread is about. Irredisregardlessly-regardless I am in. I'll be arriving Thursday morning (weekend 1) most likely as the camp grounds open. I'll be in the car camping section but that doesn't mean we can't be friends.

Cheers!
    I think the plan is likely to meet up at Ralph's as early as we can and then caravan in together. That's what we've done in the past.

I have my pass + car camping for weekend 1. I am 75% sure I will be there, but I have a billion other things going on right now and I may have to cancel. May not know for sure until the week of.

Quote Originally Posted by aphrael View Post
    Jonny - we might be able to accomodate a tent without a car; i think it depends on how many spaces we end up with. Given that we're all procrastinators, we won't know for a couple of weeks.

HockeyKid53 - *laugh* the comment you're responding to is from 2008!

Mitch - AFAIK most of us are going weekend 1, not weekend 2. I might be wrong, though.

So my sense is, we have [WKND1]:

* jgafs
    * manolo
    * grifter + cousin
    * joy (but not paying attention yet)
    * ride a tire! (maybe?)
    * ibuprofane (maybe?)

[WKND2]:

* ApacheRunner
    * Saumuraifez
    * MitchMitcherson

I've spoken with both Aaryn and Ed; neither of them made it. Ed is taking his girlfriend to a festival in Napa.
    Good to know, i also will be attending Wk1 (as long as i get my ticket) but i have no place to camp, as of yet. Any takers!?!?! i don't require much space as i use my beard for shelter. There's plenty of room for those who don't have a tent! hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by imaginesociety View Post

Cheers!
    is what you have for sale just a pass, or does it have a shuttle pass attached? nevermind. I PM'ed you. you can ignore my "where are you located?" i went back and read later. apparently i am lazy too! hooraah!!!
    Last edited by mitchmitcherson; 03-16-2013 at 03:32 PM. Reason: im an idiot

to all those from Diego/Temecula - I'm putting together a San Diego camping group. Find me on facebook for an invite....https://www.facebook.com/events/1218...1855617999944/

looks like I'll arrive in socal on 4/1 and stay there until the end of weekend 2. Yay for working at a moving company. If anyone in this group still has a wk1 ticket for sale I'd be ever grateful and willing to meet with you in person wherever you'd like to and hand you the cash monies required. As of yet I do not have any work scheduled for 4/5 on and would be willing to work for you while I am there. I could do whatever you want, well maybe. As for payment, I would ask for a place to stay (I can pop my tent in your yard), some food every now and then, and possibly a little cash.

i have 2 ga tickets but nowhere to camp. is it too late for me to get a car camping spot? or even better to get a tent camping spot?

so there are ppl attending both weekends?! why not! I mean, then your chance to see bands/artists u missed before...I wonder how that is for them bands, what weekend they are "better" (you know, a bit like theater performances...) and the temperature-differences...

anyway, I see the best part comes just before when its time to coordinate everyone/every spot its fun to see for a 1st time I guess you guys know how many ppl fit in one spot...btw could anyone post the general area plan?
    1st time in the US!!! ...starting with Coachella!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Purple View Post
    anyway, I see the best part comes just before when its time to coordinate everyone/every spot its fun to see for a 1st time I guess you guys know how many ppl fit in one spot...btw could anyone post the general area plan?
    well, Coachella lines go at their own pace, it kind of depends how dick-ish the security is being, because we got split into two areas once before.

We try to stay together once we are through security. There will be some open area where you can fit a tent, if its a single person tent i know we have had some peeps place theirs in between cars and such. Otherwise its loose about design of our camping area, but we always keep a spot open underneath a canopy just for chillin, so bring a camping chair.
    but we figure a lot out at the Ralphs typically once we know who is who and what is what

I hope they have the same group meetup area after security like they did last year.

Everyones a Photographer.

Any chance someone wants to share camping with 4 lovely ladies weekend 2?! Will pitch in with everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Wontonisbomb View Post
    Any chance someone wants to share camping with 4 lovely ladies weekend 2?! Will pitch in with everything!
    you mean pitch in with nagging the whole trip
    Everyones a Photographer.

bump

I'd like to get a group together/join a group for weekend 2 this year. I was in the '09 procrastinators group and I tried to meet up with some of you last year but it didn't work out. Looking to meet up with some cool people who want to meet up at ralph's and drive in together.

Living here in NYC where it's supposed to snow tomorrow, i'm wondering WILL WINTER NEVER END.

It looks like we have:

[WKDN1]
    * jgafs
    * manolo
    * grifter + cousin
    * ride a tire! (maybe?)
    * ibuprofane (maybe?)
    * felonyfruitflinger (maybe?)
    * aphrael

[WKND2]

* ApacheRunner
    * Saumuraifez
    * MitchMitcherson
    * taylor
    * wontonisbomb (maybe?)

[UNKNOWN WEEKEND]
    deadr3hab

round about monday of the week of we'll collect phone numbers and set a meeting time for ralph's for thirsday morning; this is about how we've done in the past.

I bought my plane ticket yesterday, so I'll be there!

Living here in NYC where it's supposed to snow tomorrow, i'm wondering WILL WINTER NEVER END.

It looks like we have:

[WKDN1]
    * jgafs
    * manolo
    * grifter + cousin
    * ride a tire! (maybe?)
    * ibuprofane (maybe?)
    * felonyfruitflinger (maybe?)
    * aphrael
    [UPDATE: *also imaginesociety]

[WKND2]

* ApacheRunner
    * Saumuraifez
    * MitchMitcherson
    * taylor
    * wontonisbomb (maybe?)

[UNKNOWN WEEKEND]
    deadr3hab
    UPDATE: Jonny Purple

round about monday of the week of we'll collect phone numbers and set a meeting time for ralph's for thirsday morning; this is about how we've done in the past.
    [updated because I missed people :{]

I'm in a bit of a rush right now and didn't have time to skim the whole thread. Not sure how all of this works or where discussion for this years camping began, but I need a spot for one for weekend one.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyWarbles View Post
    I'm in a bit of a rush right now and didn't have time to skim the whole thread. Not sure how all of this works or where discussion for this years camping began, but I need a spot for one for weekend one.
    Do you have a camping pass, or are you looking to crash with people who already have one? It's probably fine either way, but we should start counting our camping passes to get a sense for how big our space is.

Sorry I've been late to reply. I will definitely be there, and am in for Ralph's once we discuss. I have my camping pass. I will try to supply a canopy... and peanut butter.
    Friday: Outkast, The Knife, The Replacements, Broken Bells, Girl Talk, Haim, Bryan Ferry
    Saturday: Lorde, Empire of the Sun, Fatboy Slim, Nas, Kid Cudi, Sleigh Bells, CHVRCHES, Mogwai, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, The Internet
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Neutral Milk Hotel, Disclosure, Chance the Rapper, Starfucker, Superchunk, Poolside
    ----
    Robert DeLong - The Independent - Jan 28
    Mad Caddies - Slim's - Feb 8
    St. Vincent - Fox Theatre - March 22

Hi! I'm too lazy to read the entire thread, but I'm looking to both get a camping pass and new friends to camp with. Just me and another girlfriend heading out for weekend 1

Do you have a camping pass, or are you looking to crash with people who already have one? It's probably fine either way, but we should start counting our camping passes to get a sense for how big our space is.
    I don't have a camping pass. I am in dire need of a spot to camp though. Too much procrastination. I would love to join in on this group. What do I need to do and know?

Yoooo, just traded weekends. I'm in for weekend 1 for sure now

Hey everyone,

I am coming with 4 canadian girls and we were super lazy and didn't really plan where we were going to stay. oops. We would love to camp/share a spot/ provide maple syrup.

Any advice??

Lurker

SO IM A LOCAL BUT REALLY DONT WANT TO DRIVE BACK AND FORTH TO MY PLACE WOULD LOVE TO SHARE A SPOT WITH SOMEONE WILLING TO SPLIT COST OF THERE CAMPING PASS AND BRING BEER AND BUD

Lurker

O AND THIS WOULD BE FOR WEEKEND 2 FYI

I'll be going weekend 1 and hopefully meeting you guys in time at Vons on Thurs (if that's the plan). Will have my usual roll dawg JJay plus 1 to 4 others (3 fems & 1 guy) crashing the party if they can secure wristbands too.
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

It's looking like I may need a place to camp Weekend 1.
    I come with a one person (7x5) tent, a great attitude and lots of beer.

Let me know if you're looking to split costs.