Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1615

Thread: The Official Procrastinator's Camping Group Thread

Default Re: The Official Procrastinator's Camping Group Thread

Alright guys its getting closer!!!

So no new members to report except that an old member LOU WILL BE MAKING IT!!! Glad to see that he will be coming out this year from NYC again...

Still trying to get the meeting time set up at Ralphs so the majority of us with carpasses can all go in at same time... hopefully with all these new 1 mile restrictions we can still stop at the Ralphs.

Also we have 1 3 day pass up for sale if anyone needs it PM me!!

And we have a car camping pass that would like to be traded for a companion camping pass!! PM me and let me know as well BOTH TICKETS ARE FROM PEOPLE IN THE GROUP NOT SOME SCALPER AND ARE NOT ASKING A CRAZY PRICE FOR THE 3 DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hailtothetheif83 View Post

Still trying to get the meeting time set up at Ralphs so the majority of us with carpasses can all go in at same time... hopefully with all these new 1 mile restrictions we can still stop at the Ralphs.
    Jefferson is still open. http://indio.kpsplocal2.com/news/eve...ormation/70309. 50th, ridiculously, is still open between Jefferson and Madison.

My guess would have been the checkpoint is turning onto 50th. But the news report makes me uncertain.

Yo, I'm picking Lou up at 11. We should be able to make it by 1230.

Glad to hear your safe fumfum.

Quote Originally Posted by manolo View Post
    Yo, I'm picking Lou up at 11. We should be able to make it by 1230.

Glad to hear your safe fumfum.
    AWESOME!! 12:30-1 is sounding like the time most can meet

Screw me! Im getting bullSh*tted by Frontgate and will likely have to pick up my tickets at Will Call, they open at 8am on thursday, but dont know if there will be a line or anything. i will do what what i have to make sure be with the group...

Moreover, I also have an extra car camping pass too

Quote Originally Posted by grifter View Post
    Screw me! Im getting bullSh*tted by Frontgate and will likely have to pick up my tickets at Will Call, they open at 8am on thursday, but dont know if there will be a line or anything. i will do what what i have to make sure be with the group...

Moreover, I also have an extra car camping pass too
    Its not a set time or anything yet so we can def wait if need be!

So no new members to report except that an old member LOU WILL BE MAKING IT!!! Glad to see that he will be coming out this year from NYC again...

Also we have 1 3 day pass up for sale if anyone needs it PM me!!

And we have a car camping pass that would like to be traded for a companion camping pass!! PM me and let me know as well BOTH TICKETS ARE FROM PEOPLE IN THE GROUP NOT SOME SCALPER AND ARE NOT ASKING A CRAZY PRICE FOR THE 3 DAY!!!
    Woot! Good to hear you will be making the trip Lou!
    Thanks for asking about the car camping pass trade for companion Aaryn...I actully just made a connection in the "Tickets" section with someone who has a companion pass looking to trade for car camping, so all is well!
    The wifey is driving up Fri morning...hence the need for a companion pass instead of a wasted car camping pass.
    On a sad note, we won't be arriving until 10pm Thurs night...kids have something going on at school next Thursday that they can't miss...grrr! We will def hookup in the campsite tho!
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    Woot! Good to hear you will be making the trip Lou!
    Thanks for asking about the car camping pass trade for companion Aaryn...I actully just made a connection in the "Tickets" section with someone who has a companion pass looking to trade for car camping, so all is well!
    The wifey is driving up Fri morning...hence the need for a companion pass instead of a wasted car camping pass.
    On a sad note, we won't be arriving until 10pm Thurs night...kids have something going on at school next Thursday that they can't miss...grrr! We will def hookup in the campsite tho!
    No Worries Bill... Damn that sucks another year not camping at the same site. We will def. have to meet up for some beers when you get set up!!

UPDATED AS OF WEDNESDAY 4/6

If you don't see your name and I sent you back a PM let me know and I will check my list at home. Sorry still NO new members unless you have a car camping spot or are a group of super models hahaha...

Aaryn (Hailtothetheif83) +2, 1 car camping pass

Manolo +2 (so far), 2 car camping passes so far

Dan, 1 car camping pass

Jake, no camping pass

Robert, 1 car camping pass

Joy, 1 car camping pass

Ali, 1 car camping pass

Eric, 1 car camping pass

Brandy +1, 1 companion pass

Ryan and brother, 1 Car camping pass

Lou, No camping pass

Sarah and Ryan, no pass

Jennifer +1, no pass

Kevin 1 Car camping pass

Marissa +1 companion pass

Sedrick +3 1 Car camping pass

Total:
    about 28 people!! If everyone makes it this would be our biggest group yet!!

11 car camping passes

Only 2 companion passes!

SORRY BUT NO MORE NEW MEMBERS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CAR CAMPING SPOT... IF ANYONE DROPS OUT WILL LET YOU KNOW BY MAKING A POST ALSO LET ME KNOW IF YOUR TOTAL COMING IN YOUR GROUP HAS CHANGED, NEED TO MAKE SURE WE WILL HAVE SPACE WITH THE CAMPING SPOTS WE HAVE.

ALSO NEED TO LET ME KNOW IF ABOUT 1230-2 (NOT SURE ON FINAL TIME BUT THE EARLIER THE BETTER SO CHECK IN WONT BE AS LONG AND WE GET A BETTER SPOT) AT THE RAPLHS NEAR THE FEST. WILL GET THE ADRESS FOR EVERYONE TO MAPQUEST IF NOT FAMILIAR AND WILL ALSO BE POSTING MY CELL NUMBER THAT I WILL HAVE WITH ME ALL DURING THE FEST FOR ANY QUESTIONS.

SORRY TO SOUND LIKE A PARENT( NOT THAT THAT'S A BAD THING TO ALL THE PARENTS OUT THERE HAHAHA) BUT WE SHOULD ALSO GET KIND OF A SUPPLY LIST GOING AS WHO HAS WHAT AND IS BRINGING WHAT... IF EVERYONE COULD POST LET US KNOW THAT WOULD BE GREAT SO WE DON'T BRING TO MUCH EXTRA STUFF
    Last edited by hailtothetheif83; 04-06-2011 at 11:56 PM.

Feel free to PM me sooner if you would like my number to contact me before Thursday the 14th Will be online and checking the forum a couple of times a day to make sure we all get situated

ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!

UPDATED AS OF WEDNESDAY 4/6

If you don't see your name and I sent you back a PM let me know and I will check my list at home. Sorry still NO new members unless you have a car camping spot or are a group of super models hahaha...

Jake, no camping pass
    Lou, No camping pass
    Sarah and Ryan, no pass
    I know Lou has a ride. Are Jake, Sarah, and Ryan taken care of?

If not, depending on where they are, I may be able to pick them up Thursday morning.

---------

I'm currently planning to bring:

* lots of water (bubbly + still)
    * beer
    * vodka and cachaca
    * girl scout cookies (i bought a bunch from my niece. my sister in law shipped them. hopefully they will have arrived).
    * pop chips and some other snacky stuff from costco
    * 10x10 canopy with sheets to block off the sun
    * a portugal flag

Lurker

Coachellllaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aphrael View Post
    I know Lou has a ride. Are Jake, Sarah, and Ryan taken care of?

If not, depending on where they are, I may be able to pick them up Thursday morning.

---------

I'm currently planning to bring:

* lots of water (bubbly + still)
    * beer
    * vodka and cachaca
    * girl scout cookies (i bought a bunch from my niece. my sister in law shipped them. hopefully they will have arrived).
    * pop chips and some other snacky stuff from costco
    * 10x10 canopy with sheets to block off the sun
    * a portugal flag
    I think so I haven't heard anything from them in awhile so not even sure still who is in the group... Might just be us oldies when it gets down to it hahaha.

Thanks for the list Robert... I will have room in my car as well coming from Temecula (about 45 mins North of San Diego if anyone needs a ride that's in our group I can fit about 2 more with small camping stuff

LET US KNOW PEOPLE!!

I have plenty of room in my car too, possibly for 2-4, depends on how much stuff they bring. I'm thinking about making a thread since I'll be at Ontario airport Thursday morning. I have a friend of a friend coming from Arizona, I could ask him if he doesn't mind picking Jake up.

*2 tents (My own + the giant Aussie one)
    *2 EZ-ups
    *alcohol
    *water

Lurker

I think so I haven't heard anything from them in awhile so not even sure still who is in the group... Might just be us oldies when it gets down to it hahaha.

Thanks for the list Robert... I will have room in my car as well coming from Temecula (about 45 mins North of San Diego if anyone needs a ride that's in our group I can fit about 2 more with small camping stuff

LET US KNOW PEOPLE!!

Sarah here. Ryan and I will be driving up from LA in the morning and are planning to park the car wherever we're meeting. PM with more info on meetup please?

We'll be bringing

tent
    snacks
    water
    alcohol
    etc...

Last year I we arrived after midnight and got a spot (if looking at the map) in the middle of lot 10. Mind you Lot 5 was not available to car campers last year. I suspect you guys will be in lot 5 & since we won't get there till about 10pm this time, I estimate a spot on the map where the number '"8" is in lot 8 (I hope)...

I hope none of you are passed out around Midnight as we should be done setting up by that time & ready to shotgun some beers. I'm thinking of bringing a Bongzilla...who's down???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    Last year I we arrived after midnight and got a spot (if looking at the map) in the middle of lot 10. Mind you Lot 5 was not available to car campers last year. I suspect you guys will be in lot 5 & since we won't get there till about 10pm this time, I estimate a spot on the map where the number '"8" is in lot 8 (I hope)...

I hope none of you are passed out around Midnight as we should be done setting up by that time & ready to shotgun some beers. I'm thinking of bringing a Bongzilla...who's down???
    Yeah probably going to be where you guys were last year I assume... HELL YEAH we will be awake especially for that Bongzilla! Plus no one sleeps on Thursday night haha hit me up when you get there and we will come over and help!!

Quote Originally Posted by ridethelazysusan View Post
    Sarah here. Ryan and I will be driving up from LA in the morning and are planning to park the car wherever we're meeting. PM with more info on meetup please?

We'll be bringing

tent
    snacks
    water
    alcohol
    etc...
    Cool Cool! Got it... Not all to sure about leaving the car somewhere for the 3 days though. Where you guys coming from?

Hey Sarah, i have a extra car camping pass for you guys if you need it. Face value and a beer, and you can park with the rest of the group!

Quote Originally Posted by grifter View Post
    Hey Sarah, i have a extra car camping pass for you guys if you need it. Face value and a beer, and you can park with the rest of the group!
    Very cool!! I would take it if you can Sarah!!

Among other things, I will bring:

1 brown sun-blocking tarp, now sans (?) peanut butter.
    The Coleman propane grill stove from last year.
    LED lantern, should be good at lighting the EZ-up
    Various other camping stuff.
    Maybe a crappy cruiser bike for getting around (it was a hike to the general store and other vendors last year).

Quote Originally Posted by FelonyFruitFlinger View Post
    1 brown sun-blocking tarp, now sans (?) peanut butter.
    You're not sure if it's sans peanut butter? That's ... disturbing?

You're not sure if it's sans peanut butter? That's ... disturbing?
    Definitely without peanut butter, or whatever it was. Inside joke from last year--I'm not sure when it happened, but something that looked like peanut butter got smeared on several of the tarps.

Lurker

Hi there,
    I have an extra car camping pass that I am trying to sell.
    Long story short, I bought two off ebay for a total of 518.
    I need to sell one because I am broke and can't take a huge lose.
    I want to sell if for 150 or something.

I have all paper work and would be able to meet in indio when the time comes.
    anthony_15x@yahoo.com

Lurker

Hey, is it still possible to add on to your group? I have a car camping spot/pass. My friends who I went with last year dropped out of going last minute.

I'll be bringing a tent, water, drinks, assorted food/snacks, and a lantern. Maybe an EZ-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    Hey, is it still possible to add on to your group? I have a car camping spot/pass. My friends who I went with last year dropped out of going last minute.

I'll be bringing a tent, water, drinks, assorted food/snacks, and a lantern. Maybe an EZ-up.
    Our fearless leader's last post said no adds unless you had a car camping pass or were a group of supermodels.

Send a PM to hailtothetheif83.

On that note, Aaryn, can you confirm back who you have heard from with contact info?

if u still need a place to camp or park your car. Im staying here along with many friends of mine..and its legit. email them asap coachellaafterhourscampsite@yahoo.com
    they also have shuttles

Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post

If you're still looking we will take you in! the more the merrier I say haha... I'll PM you in a min

Our fearless leader's last post said no adds unless you had a car camping pass or were a group of supermodels.

Send a PM to hailtothetheif83.

On that note, Aaryn, can you confirm back who you have heard from with contact info?
    Only people I have heard back from so far are:

Manolo, lou car camping pass
    You, car camping pass
    Sarah, Ryan Unknown car pass situation
    me+2, car camping pass
    Eric, car camping pass

Thats it so far!!

EVERYONE IF YOU STILL WANT TO CAMP/MEET UP PM ME YOUR CONTACT INFO FOR MEET UP TIMES!!! PLEASE!!
    Last edited by hailtothetheif83; 04-11-2011 at 11:25 PM.

PM sent. Bringing the usual stuff, plus an EZ-up.