Thread: HUMBODLT to INDIO through anywhere in CALI/OREGON!

Talking HUMBODLT to INDIO through anywhere in CALI/OREGON!

Welcome to the thread that will get you to Indio in 10 hours or less...with of course all that two kids from Humboldt have to offer....the organic goodness of course!

All shits and giggles aside I and My lady friend as well as another lady need to get down south....we may drive but the idea is to gather enough warm bodies from the Northern Half of Cali to rent a larger vehicle ...say a van or a boat even (just kidding)....or maybe you have a van and have three extra seats for the trip!

so hit me up at :mateovincentherrera@gmail.com
    :mvh4@humboldt.edu
    :www.myspace.com/mateoherrera

Talking Re: HUMBODLT to INDIO through anywhere in CALI/OREGON!

...so I have up to 5 people now, just from Arcata....maybe we can get 2-3 more heads to make renting a spacious van economical!

excepting applications from as far north as grants pass to Redding and perhaps beyond to about probably Santa Rosa Chico.

Default Re: HUMBODLT to INDIO through anywhere in CALI/OREGON!

Hey man myself and another friend live in Grants Pass and we were going to have quite a few people goin with us and we were all going to rent a vehicle and mash down south...Turns out my other friends that were going to go didnt think tickets would sell out very fast and failed to get theirs in time..So now its just me and one other dude and were lookin to carpool and get a bigger more gas efficent vehicle than my dodge durango...Let me know what your plan is and we might be able to carpool together...

Lightbulb Re: HUMBODLT to INDIO through anywhere in CALI/OREGON!

...So estimating around 7 peeps in the caravan.....and an estimated 400.00 (liberal estimation) for a rental from Thursday to Monday.

Each person would pay about 50.00 for rental fee + GAS (with 7 peeps splitting this cost.....well it will be cheaper than last year's 4.00 a gallon).

And we all will have access to the van all weekend long....

lets do this!!!!!

I live in Portland and iI'm going to be heading down... Think you have room or the ability to get me down there?

Lurker

YO YO YO YO, from frisco. if you guys are on your way down from humbolt i am chargin coachella han solo, and if anyone has extra room let me knowwwwwwwwwwwww. i am a single, so i wont take up too much room, and im skinny haha.

Yo I'm going solo as well I'm coming down from the SF bay area...
    I Got a CRX so one person and some extra stuff room.
    gas would be split in half...

PLUS... Just an Idea...
    Has anyone ever thought of a Caravan!?

I'm TOTALLY DOWN, since I'm all ALONE
    =0 /

Laters

Exclamation Re: HUMBODLT to INDIO through anywhere in CALI/OREGON!

yes....caravan......I mateo, have attempted to secure riders to rent a van but two Oregonians had fin$ difficulties and backed out...im down to just 4 heads who are ticket holders and going no matter what....we want say 6-7 people to make it cheap for all!

YES, YES, ....lets rent a van.....do let me know for sure if you are willing to go along with this.... I WILL stop in SAn Fransisco and pick up whoever in the area....

definetely myspace me or email me legitimate ideas and plans

www.myspace.com/mateoherrera

mateovincentherrera@gmail.com

Lurker

Hiya!

Know it's a long shot but have you filled up all the spaces in your car for the trip to Coachella yet?!

I live in Chico and could do with a ride now my one mate has dropped out at the last minute!! :/

i'm down to take the van, solo from southern oregon. last minute changes, have to drive from southern oregon.

i live in arcata and desperatly need a ride down. i got some gas money.
    my email is ducknuckle@hotmail.com

hey im in san rafael, 20 minutes north of san fran...i would love to hitch a ride but $ is a n issue at the moment. let me know if you've got room for 1. take care ~ kyle