Thread: Camp Site

Lurker

Default Camp Site

So I have never been to Coachella and was wondering how liberal they were around the main campsite. Can you sneak in booze easily? If you get caught are you then shunned?

Wheels Of Cheese

Default Re: Camp Site

I love how that's your first post...

Lurker

Important questions first. We are traveling all the way from KY and will die without bourbon.

keester that shit..lol

They will search your stuff pretty thoroughly getting in. But once you get in you won't have any problems.

keep it in your vehicle in the parking lot... its a short walk, drink in the parking lot, party in the campgrounds...

you can probably sneak those little tiny shot bottles pretty easy if you're careful...

Lurker

Yes thank God for big boobs and little bottles of booze.

you've got big boobs? well why didn't you say so??

just come find me and you will have no problems drinking all you want, all weekend...

Lurker

Keep it in your car and bring in all your camping gear, coolers, ect. Then when everything has settled down a little bit go back out to your car and come in one of the side enterance. have it in a flask or something small that can be on you and not in your bag.

Water bottles works great for vodka.

Lurker

Yeah I thought about the water bottle and vodka. Sheesh I will feel like I am in HS again. Thanks.

Remember that glass is not allowed. and harder to hide. just a bad idea all around.

Well last year we brought in an entire bottle of tequila in an apple juice bottle, which worked out perfectly you could do the same thing with your wild turkey or what not. Also some dude named cookie traded me for a handle of crown royal so there has got to be a way to get it in, just be creative.

ive brought in bootles of booze and beer every year. its easy enough if you hide it super good deep in the depths of your bag or whatnot. Leaving it in the parking lot is all good and dandy i guess but the real parties all about drinking inside lol. I usually hide my beer under everything else in my cooler...a little dangerous but its worked every year so far..*knocks on wood*

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho confucious View Post
    keester that shit..lol
    But, only if you intend to get "shitfaced."

Quote Originally Posted by Xenocide View Post
    keep it in your vehicle in the parking lot... its a short walk, drink in the parking lot, party in the campgrounds...
    you can probably sneak those little tiny shot bottles pretty easy if you're careful...
    Great! Now, where am I gonna hide 48 tiny bottles? #$@%!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
    Yes thank God for big boobs and little bottles of booze.
    Unicorn, my dear...

Last year, walking into the campground, they took my flask of whiskey and threw it away, thats it. Drink in the parking lot.

Crotch or keester anything else. But walk through the check line first without anything to get a feel for it. Go Set up your tent. Then Go back to parking lot and come back through and sneak in whatever you want however you think you'll get by. Yes you have to go through the check line everytime you come in the campgrounds(from the lot) even if you have a wristband.

HORROR STORY: Saturday of 2007, I had a friend I met in the campgrounds. When we were walking through security into the actual festival, he had a cigarette pack of joints in his pocket, security took it threw it away, took his TICKET! and ripped it and threw that away, and sent him back in the campgrounds to sit there all day in the blistering sun, and listen to the music from afar all day, and missed out on everything....BE CAREFUL

If you have a chick friend... have her bra it and boob it, they never touch the tatas
    Coachella '05 '06 '07 '08 '09

Yes you have to go through the check line everytime you come in the campgrounds(from the lot) even if you have a wristband.

In my experience, when the check line is busy, they have a seperate ingress for people who already have wristbands. This lets you bypass the long line.