Thread: Making up Band names

Default Making up Band names

I have no musical talent whatsoever,but sometimes it is fun to make up band names.One I thought of recently,and was disappointed to learn was taken already,was "The Nerve".An old one I thought of was "Happy Puppet Syndrome" or even just "Syndrome".Also "Bone".And "Rage Alongside The Machine".My friend named a band "Love Tikis Full Of Stuff" and I thought that was good.
    I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.

Default Re: Making up Band names

there is a local cover band i follow, they are called nineball, they call themselves that because there are 5 guys but one of the guys only has one ball... so they are nineball, favorite band name ever, just for the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Redd Kross is an excellent band name,once you understand that they got the name from "The Exorcist" and not the charity organization.The E-Street Band is a terrible name.
    I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.

9-Ball is a bad name,with a good story.They sound like they cover "Bad To The Bone".

list of band names ive been tossing around for my latest project

c({})ntman
    dick+beaver=platypus
    retarder
    this dicks a snake
    cophorse
    umbilical deth
    the black sperm
    leechshitter
    the san francisco registered sex offender symphony orchestra
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

I always said Youth in Asia would be my next bands name. Then I found out some crappy 80's band had already taken it and ruined it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Stop being a pussy should be the answer to all of life's problems. It has worked for me so far.