Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 5960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 2548

Thread: The Travel Thread

  1. #1891
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,188

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    OMG I AM GOING TO NY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OCTOBER WEEEEEEE
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  2. #1892

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    bought Benadryl for the JFK red eye tomorrow and trying to find a proper Annie 'Tomorrow' to get pumped up for Broadway and that old NY feeling, but all the Youtube versions on Page 1 are so improper. You need to let the ending have some air and not rush it all, rushers. Allow the drums and vocals breathing room during the finale, you fucking wankers. Let it soar and inspire, god damn you.

  3. #1893

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Does anyone know if there is a Vegas thread, or has it been covered previously on this one?

  4. #1894
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,769

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  5. #1895
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,799

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    OMG I AM GOING TO NY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OCTOBER WEEEEEEE
    The list of places to tell you to go is just so very long, so I will only make one suggestion.


    http://hk.theponybar.com/
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  6. #1896
    old school ThatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,115

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    OMG I AM GOING TO NY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OCTOBER WEEEEEEE
    Where are you going to stay??
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  7. #1897

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    I want to go to Prague & Budapest soon.

  8. #1898
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    I am heading up to Tacoma next week I think....not sure.... cr****

  9. #1899
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,188

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Where are you going to stay??
    I'm staying with friends in Williamsburg.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  10. #1900
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,188

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    The list of places to tell you to go is just so very long, so I will only make one suggestion.


    http://hk.theponybar.com/
    Oooooh a really good friend of mine lives in hell's Kitchen.
    Awesome.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  11. #1901
    old school ThatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,115

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm staying with friends in Williamsburg.
    Nothing better than NYC without the hotel bill and people to do fun stuff with! More spending money! And October will be gorgeous with all the fall colors in Central Park. Jealous. We're thinking of going maybe in October/November timeframe as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  12. #1902
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Nothing better than NYC without the hotel bill and people to do fun stuff with! More spending money! And October will be gorgeous with all the fall colors in Central Park. Jealous. We're thinking of going maybe in October/November timeframe as well.
    Benn to the city many times, Jimi at the Fillmore most memorible sp, but last time was a few weeks after 911. What a city..... cr****

  13. #1903
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,799

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Oooooh a really good friend of mine lives in hell's Kitchen.
    Awesome.
    John and Tiff took me there and I love it. Every beer on tap is $5 (the glass sizes vary) and when they run out of a tap, they just cross it off the chalkboard and bring out a new one.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  14. #1904
    Member TOOLRAGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    623
    Posts
    92

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    I'm in Green Bay for a whole week. I might go to the state fair in Milwaukee sometime next week if possible.

  15. #1905
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    I just spent an entire camera battery and the better part of a sizable memory card ambling through Pompeii. Photos forthcoming.

  16. #1906
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Southwest flash sale

    50% off flights with promo code ''luv2like'' flight dates are in sept through nov.

  17. #1907
    Coachella Junkie PlayaDelWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Posts
    7,336

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Southwest flash sale

    50% off flights with promo code ''luv2like'' flight dates are in sept through nov.
    The promotion code entered cannot be validated for one of the following reasons: all fares displayed below are lower than those available with the promo code applied, travel dates entered are invalid for this promotion, travel is on a blackout date, airports selected are invalid for this promotion, the promotion code system is temporarily unavailable, or information is missing to complete this request.

  18. #1908
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    The promotion code entered cannot be validated for one of the following reasons: all fares displayed below are lower than those available with the promo code applied, travel dates entered are invalid for this promotion, travel is on a blackout date, airports selected are invalid for this promotion, the promotion code system is temporarily unavailable, or information is missing to complete this request.
    Try these dates


    purchase must be made on August 3, 2012 for travel on 9/5, 9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/31, or 11/6/12.

  19. #1909

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    OMG I AM GOING TO NY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OCTOBER WEEEEEEE
    Cheers!

    I should bump that thread. My trip is soon.
    Last edited by Starraven; 08-03-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    you ever get this uneasy feeling that everyone of us on this board is actually in Hell?

  20. #1910
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Anyone camped around or in Yellowstone lately ? cr****

  21. #1911
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Virgin America Fare sale for them turning 5 today.

    http://www.virginamerica.com/vx/some...12_7a_ANNIV_TW

  22. #1912
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,671

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Virgin America Fare sale for them turning 5 today.

    http://www.virginamerica.com/vx/some...12_7a_ANNIV_TW
    Ding!

  23. #1913
    old school ThatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,115

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Southwest flash sale

    50% off flights with promo code ''luv2like'' flight dates are in sept through nov.
    In Canada our promo codes give us maybe 10 percent off...we basically have 2 airlines. You folks in the US are lucky to have such a competitive market on flights.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  24. #1914
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,799

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    I received a Kayak email this morning about a European flight sale. I didn't bother to open it or anything...just wanted to put that out there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  25. #1915
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,769

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    In Canada our promo codes give us maybe 10 percent off...we basically have 2 airlines. You folks in the US are lucky to have such a competitive market on flights.
    Luck has nothing to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  26. #1916
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,188

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Population of Canada: 34,482,779
    Population of USA: 311,591,917
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  27. #1917
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,769

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    THEWORLDNEEDSMORECANADIANS
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  28. #1918
    old school ThatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,115

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    THEWORLDNEEDSMORECANADIANS
    I could't agree more Tom.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  29. #1919
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Anyone camped around or in Yellowstone lately ? cr****
    We didn't camp, but we rented a condo just south of the Grand Teton south entrance and drove up into Yellowstone in mid-June. It was an incredible trip.
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  30. #1920

    Default Re: The Travel Thread

    WHEN I WAS IN VEGAS I MET SOME BEAUTIFUL CANADIANS AT REHAB

Similar Threads

  1. Travel from England
    By joggs1 in forum Questions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 09:32 AM
  2. Marrakech - Any travel tips?
    By sonofhal in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:56 PM
  3. Best Airline/Travel Website?
    By RotationSlimWang in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 07:05 AM
  4. Travel from ontario???
    By ov3rdose in forum Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 09:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •