Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: MIA vs THE KNIFE

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    254

    Default MIA vs THE KNIFE

    why is MIA playing Coachella just a few months after being with child, and that hoe from the KNIFE has not. FEVER RAY is fucking weird

  2. #2

    Default Re: MIA vs THE KNIFE

    cuz the knife never plays. thread closed.

  3. #3
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,303

    Default Re: MIA vs THE KNIFE

    Because the folks here who work for Goldenvoice have said that they most likely could not accomodate her stage set up.
    Last edited by TeamCoachellaHellYeah; 03-22-2009 at 02:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  4. #4

    Default Re: MIA vs THE KNIFE

    MIA is good, but I personally would have MUCH rather seen an artist who never tours the west coast instead of MIA, who always tours, for the fifth time.

    'Specially since Fever Rays album JUST came out...and she's actually touring.

  5. #5
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,493

    Default Re: MIA vs THE KNIFE

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Because the folks here who work for Goldenvoice have said that they most likely could not accomodate her stage set up.

    yeah and we already debunked that


    as for Fever Ray's setup who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  6. #6
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,303

    Default Re: MIA vs THE KNIFE

    Fever Ray is using the same guy who did The Knife set up....and who debunked it?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  7. #7
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,493

    Default Re: MIA vs THE KNIFE

    MJA said at Pukklepop they played in a tent=debunk
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  8. #8
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,303

    Default Re: MIA vs THE KNIFE

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    MJA said at Pukklepop they played in a tent=debunk
    MJA! Where you at!
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  9. #9
    Member Shredder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Technodrome
    Posts
    124

    Default Re: MIA vs THE KNIFE

    We need denials from wang

  10. #10

    Default Re: MIA vs THE KNIFE

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCutestBoyAlive View Post
    why is MIA playing Coachella just a few months after being with child, and that hoe from the KNIFE has not. FEVER RAY is fucking weird
    I find it highly improbable that you are the cutest boy alive since that title belonged to me until it was taken by my nephew when I became the cutest MAN alive.

Similar Threads

  1. THE KNIFE!!!
    By automobilelos in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 10:53 AM
  2. The Knife Please
    By ryan97ou in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 12:54 PM
  3. The Knife
    By gratytrainridesagain in forum Questions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 09:53 AM
  4. The Knife?
    By kitt kat in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 01:04 AM
  5. The Knife
    By daftmonkey64 in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 03:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •