Thread: Need a place to stay

Lurker

Default Need a place to stay

hello,
    my boyfriend and i need a place to stay for the weekend of coachella. Our original camping spot no longer allows people to camp at their place. We're cool people, pretty chill. We enjoy having a good time. If anyone knows of an open camping spot for 2 people or has an opening, please let me know. I will gladly appreciate it. Thanks a bunch
    -Diana

Default Re: Need a place to stay

As of Thursday, onsite camping tickets were still available.

Or camp at Shady Hills if you guys are under 18.

I posted this on the site last week. Not sure if you're interested. I have another couple looking into staying with me but they have not responded to my last e-mail. PM me if you're interested. : )

I live about seven minutes away from the grounds and have a spare room to share. It can accomodate two people comfortably (air mattress), but four people will be a bit of a squeeze so there ya go.

Also, you'll have to share it with a pet snake (don't worry, he's locked up). An FYI for any squeamish people out there.

Fees? Of course there are since I can provide carpool too. $50 bucks a day per person. $40 if I like you and you promise not to get me kicked out of my place with too much debauchery. Another even more important fee: If you want to drink you must bring enough for everyone (especially me; I like Corona).

According to my last psych test I'm not crazy. I'm fine. My probabtion officer says so. Joking.... In fact, I'm a tiny female but can probably still kick your a$$; especially if you're wasted. Then I can take pics and post them on the site for everyone's amusement. Alcohol... gotta love it.

Anyhoo, let me know if you're interested. I promise I'll be nice.
    If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find a guy whose life gave him vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Or camp at Shady Hills if you guys are under 18.
    shadow hills =)

I have a five acre property that is two blocks away from Empire. I can provide a Recreational Vehicle or you may bring your own.. Shuttle service could be provided.. Please call to discuss- your budget will dictate the ammenites.. I can offer so much more,it will all depend on you. 760 625-5522

Lurker

Wink Re: Need a place to stay

you can always camp out out in the back seat of my xterra guuuuurl!

Quote Originally Posted by gleslie View Post
    I have a five acre property that is two blocks away from Empire. I can provide a Recreational Vehicle or you may bring your own.. Shuttle service could be provided.. Please call to discuss- your budget will dictate the ammenites.. I can offer so much more,it will all depend on you. 760 625-5522
    Is this an Asian Massage parlor we're talking about here or Coachella...
    Quote Originally Posted by lizng View Post
    Nickelback to me is like walking into an ethnic restaurant and asking to have some unoriginal American cuisine like chicken tenders with a side of ranch dressing.