Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 9/11 conspiracy theories

Default Re: 9/11 conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    I'm still not understanding what happened to the Israeli spies that were connected to 9-11, rounded up, and deported a week or so after. Fox News, of all people, reported on the story then it suddenly disappeared off their website.

it goes on and on..............
    You aren't serious about this shit and the thermite are you? It was an early report that was wrong. Lots of early reporting is inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    It was 60 miles, and 150 away from DC not 150 miles off shore. They only had four fighters on alert for the East Coast,so the ones from New York had to fly down to DC, after going 60 miles off shore.

The thing is that they didn't seriously expect this kind of attack, these systems were developed during the Cold War when we had the kind protections in place that your grandfather was talking about. Since the wall fell we became more and more complacent in protecting ourselves, and still believed that any attack would come from outside the US. According to the report almost all of the drills and theories involved planes from abroad being highjacked and then taken into the US. that is why they might have had the 90 for 60 order on the books. It really was a clusterfuck and the military just wasn't ready for that type of attack. You are right it is fucking stupid, but that doesn't make it anyless true.
    Um, no. I don't think you understand where D.C. is. There is no way they flew 150 miles at a bearing of dead east and were only 60 miles off-shore. D.C. practically IS the fucking shore. You're Canadian. Just stay out of it.

They flew at a bearing of 090 (due East) for what was supposed to be sixty miles. Somehow they ended up 150 miles in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Either way, I don't buy that our military was caught unprepared. As the richest and therefore most powerful war machine in the world, I refuse to believe that we could be caught with our pants down. Did we have a step 1-2-3-etc. for that exact scenario? Who knows, but surely they could hash out a general idea of how to something like that on the fly. (no pun intended, sort of)

Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    You aren't serious about this shit and the thermite are you? It was an early report that was wrong. Lots of early reporting is inaccurate.
    This thread is fun.

Um, no. I don't think you understand where D.C. is. There is no way they flew 150 miles at a bearing of dead east and were only 60 miles off-shore. D.C. practically IS the fucking shore. You're Canadian. Just stay out of it.

They flew at a bearing of 090 (due East) for what was supposed to be sixty miles. Somehow they ended up 150 miles in that direction.
    Since when the fuck am I Canadian? I have never even been to Canada???

Sorry, thought that Frozen Pilgrim had posted that for some reason. Your avatars look alike in a douchebaggy sense. Please change yours to one less shitty.
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Look, I think almost all the conspiracy theorists are fags too. I really do. It's so silly. But when something sounds just too dubious for my brain to possibly tolerate having to reconcile... I can't. I just can't.
    My mind, in all honestly, will not allow me to accept this. It would be more retarded than anything I could fathom if this were the truth.
    TomAz, I did read the transcript in your post. All of it. Then I sat here thinking about how almost 8 years have passed and yet I still remember that day vividly, as if it were yesterday. How do I feel now? Sad, because updates in security systems and protocol could have been made between the years that Monklish's grandfather spoke of and 9/11, and chances are, I wouldn't be sitting here with tears in my eyes trying to accept what Monklish referrd to as, "dubious."

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    TomAz, I did read the transcript in your post. All of it. Then I sat here thinking about how almost 8 years have passed and yet I still remember that day vividly, as if it were yesterday. How do I feel now? Sad, because updates in security systems and protocol could have been made between the years that Monklish's grandfather spoke of and 9/11, and chances are, I wouldn't be sitting here with tears in my eyes trying to accept what Monklish referrd to as, "dubious."
    Move on. You'll feel better.

just wait til Iran finishes building that nuke. then the real fun will begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

^Iran may have the supplies to do so-but not the technology-gonna have to wait a little longer on that fun...

id be more worried about N.Korea,because China will no doubt cover their flank in the event that sees Japan or Seoul shooting down the norths "satellite".

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    I'm still not understanding what happened to the Israeli spies that were connected to 9-11, rounded up, and deported a week or so after. Fox News, of all people, reported on the story then it suddenly disappeared off their website.

it goes on and on..............
    this explains alot-do you really get your sources of info from fixed n--,uh,i mean fox news?

Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    ^Iran may have the supplies to do so-but not the technology-gonna have to wait a little longer on that fun...
    they can get the technology from Pakistan.
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    they can get the technology from Pakistan.
    Word. Pakistan is 1000x the threat of Iran.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

yes,Pakistan worse than...