Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 conspiracy theories

Default 9/11 conspiracy theories

So I'm sure alot of you have been to the party where some guy is really hardcore about the 9/11 inside job thing, and wants to show you some video and go to some website proving all the buildings were controlled explosions. And although I'm really kinda like 'yeah ok guy', some of it actually makes you go ....huh.

I dunno, any of you buy into this?

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Default Re: 9/11 conspiracy theories

While many of the arguments can be pretty convincing, especially with the pentagon, the notion seems implausible at best.

this thread fucking FAILS. get a life, loser.

It all boils down to one thing. There would be no reason to have a controlled demolition plus all the explosives and work needed to do the job would have been impossible to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by daftmonkey64 View Post
    So I'm sure alot of you have been to the party where some guy is really hardcore about the 9/11 inside job thing, and wants to show you some video and go to some website proving all the buildings were controlled explosions. And although I'm really kinda like 'yeah ok guy', some of it actually makes you go ....huh.

I dunno, any of you buy into this?
    it was alien ufos that did it. bam!

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSXdMxGm9bM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSXdMxGm9bM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>/YT]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pocketphotography/
    i shoot all the shows you want to go to

I saw bigfoot last week.

"1 in 4 Americans believe in a 9/11 conspiracy. 1 in 4 Americans are also mentally retarded."

Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
    NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

Radiohead
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe View Post
    Here is all I'll say about borders ... the Los Angeles Angels.

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

holy shit why didn't i think of the threat towards hulkamania that the towers posed?!?!

thats what i say. i find it very very hard to believe that anyone would have the means or even the reason to pull off something like 9/11, besides some fucking whacked out muslim extremists. where he started to get me though is the stuff about building 7, not being hit by anything. and the plane never being seen at the pentagon. but even then i was like 'ok but....cmon man.'

wow

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    "1 in 4 Americans believe in a 9/11 conspiracy. 1 in 4 Americans are also mentally retarded."

They must have wasted your time trying to explain this to you.

Sorry you had to sit through someones bullshit.

I've had people try to explain the conspiracy theories behind it, but they just look at it from a different perspective...& sure, if you look at it the way they see it...of course it could seem possible to pull off an inside job like that. It's horrible to even think that our Government would do that to us. Don't get me wrong, they government is crooked in its own ways but I don't believe they're here to shatter and destroy American citizens lives, or anyone else. And, if they did...they're must have been some pretty fucked up motives behind the whole scheme.

That's just my take on it though.
    Last edited by heyeric; 03-15-2009 at 04:26 PM.

It's basicly people in denial that even the US is weak against something like this but look who was in charge, Rold Gold almost took out the president before the terrorists had a chance.

I don't believe all of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, but I also do not think 9/11 happened how the comission report would like us to believe. We already have evidence of this. Most people I know share this opinion.

....you're all in on it, aren't you

Quote Originally Posted by BKsaysAction! View Post
    It's basicly people in denial that even the US is weak against something like this but look who was in charge, Rold Gold almost took out the president before the terrorists had a chance.
    Ha. Pretzel extremists. They're a salty bunch.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskers View Post
    I don't believe all of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, but I also do not think 9/11 happened how the comission report would like us to believe. We already have evidence of this. Most people I know share this opinion.
    Please explain how we have evidence of this.

Alternatively, if I am meant to read your post as "Most people I know share the opinion that there is evidence of this, therefore I feel that there IS evidence of this", then just fuck you, and don't bother explaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

No but they are.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Please explain how we have evidence of this.

Alternatively, if I am meant to read your post as "Most people I know share the opinion that there is evidence of this, therefore I feel that there IS evidence of this", then just fuck you, and don't bother explaining.
    The comissioner didn't include the collapse of building 7 in the report. We were not supposed to know what happened to building 7. Now we do though. This is evidence that they are not telling us everything about what happened.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Or, there just wasn't information available until the National Institute of Standards and Technology released their draft which dispells any sort of "controlled demolition" or "buildings don't collapse this way" horseshit.

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/f...qa_082108.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by daftmonkey64 View Post
    thats what i say. i find it very very hard to believe that anyone would have the means or even the reason to pull off something like 9/11, besides some fucking whacked out muslim extremists. where he started to get me though is the stuff about building 7, not being hit by anything. and the plane never being seen at the pentagon. but even then i was like 'ok but....cmon man.'
    The Project for the New American Century is a group who's signatories included high ranking government officials including Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld. They published a manifesto before 9/11 happened (also signed by Cheney & Rumsfeld) that became the blueprint for US foreign policy in the Bush Administration. The manifesto asserted that US foreign policy needed to be more unilateral and advocated pre-emptive military action etc. But, the crux of this was when the document stated that without another pearl harbor event the American public would not go along with this radical new foreign policy. Some people look at the fact that Cheney, Rumsfeld, et al. signed on to but also recognized they needed a cataclysmic event to make their foreign policy dreams happen and then that event fortunately and coincidentally happens for them and think its suspicious.

well yeah, it's obvious that 9/11 happened and they said "nows our chance!", but theres no way they would cause 9/11 just so they could have an excuse to invade the middle east and hold down a shit ton of oil

That's the argument. The last administration has already proved to be totally incompetent, morally bankrupt or a mix of the two. So some don't feel it's so far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Or, there just wasn't information available until the National Institute of Standards and Technology released their draft which dispells any sort of "controlled demolition" or "buildings don't collapse this way" horseshit.

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/f...qa_082108.html
    They still could have mentioned building 7 in the report. Also, there is no way building 7 fell down like they told us too. There were flames seen in a couple rooms... the whole building was not on fire. Then it suddenly fell down? Yeah right.

lol

Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
    NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

The given story of 9/11 is about as plausible as the magic bullet theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

im a big supporter of conspiracy theories, if only because i realize it is in our governments best interest to lie to us. i think its rather unfortunate when people believe everything they are told. but the same goes for the people who watch some inside job 9/11 youtube video and consider it FACT. i certainly think that the videos and theories cast a reasonable doubt on the events that occurred on 9/11

also its just really fun to get high and ponder grand conspiracies...
    http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
    Meow.Meow..Meow...

i for one believe it is in OUR best interest for the government to lie to us.