Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: are there any hotels, motels, or campingsites thyat arent booked?!

Talking Re: are there any hotels, motels, or campingsites thyat arent booked?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubix973 View Post
    Right on. My first Coachella as well. Im from Brooklyn. Im flying into LAX then driving out from there on friday. Look forward to perhaps meeting y'all.

Viva la Coachella!
    New york is far!!!!!!!!! You must really like music. I hear our hotel has lots of bugs, but oh well. we will holler at you if we need some bugs smashed!

Default Re: are there any hotels, motels, or campingsites thyat arent booked?!

Quote Originally Posted by AleyaQT View Post
    New york is far!!!!!!!!! You must really like music. I hear our hotel has lots of bugs, but oh well. we will holler at you if we need some bugs smashed!
    Indeed it is. 200$ for a flight on Virgin combined with the fact that I used to fly to CA 2-3 times a month makes it seem a lot closer. I am a real deal music head for sure too. So how could I not go to the raddest music fest of the year? Don't smash the bugs, embrace them. No I kid, they all must be destroyed.

I have a condo that sleeps four. now i have 3 people. it's in la quinta.. let me know if your interested.
    George

We were going to have 2 RV's coming and now we are only having 1 at Indian Wells RV Park, does someone want to buy the second one off of us? PM for details. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CoachellaFiend View Post
    We were going to have 2 RV's coming and now we are only having 1 at Indian Wells RV Park, does someone want to buy the second one off of us? PM for details. Thanks!
    Serious question - Is this your first time on the interwebs?
    If we're lucky something will happen. Some adversity will happen and something unexpected will happen and you'll get tired and you'll get hungry, you'll have trouble going to the bathroom, and you'll lose your car keys, and all these wonderful things will add up to some powerful experience that 10 years from now we'll say "We lived, we lived." - Wayne Coyne on Coachella

I'm suprized no one has posted this yet

after hours campsite?

I've got some floor space at the Travelodge in Palm Springs if anyone is interested.

Hi,
    If you're in need of a hotel for Coachella, there's still room at the Indian Palms Resort, it's the closest hotel to the festival grounds, less than a mile and it includes breakfast and dinner daily.
    Indian Palms Country Club & Resort
    48630 Monroe St.
    Indio, CA 92201

760-775-4444 (phone)
    800-778-5288 (toll free)
    760-775-4447 (fax)

info@indianpalms.com

how much

I didn't read the fine print and have one unrefundable night (thursday) plus three day reservation at ace hotel in palm springs for coachella weekend. you pay me for first night, $229 plus tax ($289.51) and we transfer balance of reservation to your name. except for thursday balance of reservation can be changed once it's yours. hotel has parties all weekend for coachella with live music and djs.

ARRIVAL DATE: Thursday, April 14, 2011
    DEPARTURE DATE: Monday, April 18, 2011
    ROOM TYPE: Simple room king
    NIGHTLY RATE:
    Plus Applicable Tax Apr 14 $229.00
    Apr 15 - Apr 17 $459.00

acehotel.com/palmsprings