Thread: The Official "I was in no way affected by the adds thread" thread

Banned

Default The Official "I was in no way affected by the adds thread" thread

really not that big of a deal for me, electronic music is not my cup of tea

who else felt indifferent towards the new adds

if theres already a thread like this i bet it doesnt have official in the title

and if it does

fuck em, i graduated high school

Default Re: The Official "I was in no way affected by the adds thread" thread

i'll start it off by saying that the chemical brothers and the orb are the AWESOME

oh wait...

you DO realize a folk act and a punk act were added as well don't you?

Is this the thread where we talk about how cool The Orb is?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

I am with you, I don't cosidered Murder City Devils an add since we knew about it for a long while now. Although the Cube does look cool and the lightshow monkey inside me is very interested in it.

I wanted to go before, I still want to go, but I doubt at this point I will given that none of my friends want to go. They all prefer Bonnaroo's lineup (which I really find inexplicable, even/especially given the kind of music they like).

So fuck. It's not so much that I wasn't affected, but moreso that I doubt they were.

Electro ain't my thing and I'm still excited as fuck. I also think the additions are fucking AWESOME.

Thumbs down Re: The Official "I was in no way affected by the adds thread" thread

Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I wanted to go before, I still want to go, but I doubt at this point I will given that none of my friends want to go. They all prefer Bonnaroo's lineup (which I really find inexplicable, even/especially given the kind of music they like).

So fuck. It's not so much that I wasn't affected, but moreso that I doubt they were.
    Sadly this is true for me as well.

I hope they add Michael Jackson like the gossip board says so that way I can actually sell my tickets.

I can't even sell them on Craigslist/online.

Sad.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Electro? Are we calling The Chemical Brothers and The Orb electro now?

fo' shame..

I'll cut bitches if they start calling The Orb or The Chemical Brothers electro!
    pistachios yo!

i actually liked winehouse being there...and not too exciting over these adds. chems are cool but not being live hurts it for me...damn, i wish i was as excited as some of you.

Add me to the list plz

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Electro? Are we calling The Chemical Brothers and The Orb electro now?

fo' shame..
    nononononono. terribly inaccurate umbrella term that I used because I'm a lazy cuntsack. sorry.

I was in no way affected by the adds.
    I love music, and I hate vowels.

not affected indeed

the adds make me go "meh" even more now...that and possibly want to eat a bunch of acid at the show now...

these add made my friends get their tickets today.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff