Thread: Motel 6 at Washington and Varner?

Default Motel 6 at Washington and Varner?

So, who is staying here? Pretty sure there are quite a few...

Default Re: Motel 6 at Washington and Varner?

I still have a room reserved there, but now I'm camping. I'm too lazy to cancel right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

Banned

we have a room there. perfect spot and its cheap and close.... although due to finances we may cancel and just camp in the car but its a good enough place...

Quote Originally Posted by scoop49er View Post
    we have a room there. perfect spot and its cheap and close.... although due to finances we may cancel and just camp in the car but its a good enough place...
    I totally slept in the car last year, hoorah wal-mart parking lot!

Incidentally, I'm looking to get a cheap hotel room this year; if you (or anyone else) is looking to cancel, do you know if it's possible/would you be willing to just transfer the reservation to me if we could figure that out?

ill be drinking beer and eating seafood in the parking lot on thursday before we go in to set up camp!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I totally slept in the car last year, hoorah wal-mart parking lot!

Incidentally, I'm looking to get a cheap hotel room this year; if you (or anyone else) is looking to cancel, do you know if it's possible/would you be willing to just transfer the reservation to me if we could figure that out?
    pm me so i can remember if i do decide to........

im looking into shadow hill rv resort to possibly camp out there.... seems like a cool place.. obviously onsite is where the party is but im 38 and settled and have do my partying during the festival so im looking for peace and relaxation before doing another 12 hrs of music and drinking.

There is a truck stop on the 111 past van buren that has coin operated showers for you stinky freaks doing walmart.

im looking into shadow hill rv resort to possibly camp out there.... seems like a cool place.. obviously onsite is where the party is but im 38 and settled and have do my partying during the festival so im looking for peace and relaxation before doing another 12 hrs of music and drinking.
    may want to check out the best western date tree hotel...if memory serves, they have been letting people camp on their lawn the last few years, even letting you access the pool. not sure if they charge, but it is a really cool place to be around during coach, lots of good people. we stayed there in a room in '04, before they decided to start jacking up their rates 2 to 3 times what we paid that year.

also, i may have an extra bed at my room at the motel 6. my sis and i both have a lung disease called cystic fibrosis. well, she is in the hospital now and just came down with mrsa, which is pretty fuckin' serious for someone with our disease...so serious that we may need to stay at least 3 feet apart for the rest of our lives to keep me from getting it so she probably won't be able to share the room with me now. for thurs. through mon. it is around $310, so $155 each. if it comes to that would you guys want to split the room?

I booked our room their, mostly on your guys' (steve and scoop's) advice. I am going to call with a month to go just to confirm everything is still good to go. I don't want any mystery charges haha

Banned

whatever your room rates are when you reserved it is what it is... i reserved mine back in early oct and i got good rates. now i called to see what it would be to switch to just 3 days instead of 4 and its the same price! they jacked it up 25-30 percent... but your rates are locked once you get a confirmation number... its against the law to change the rates once confirmed. i asked a rep at motel 6 and called the hotel and called another place just to be anal and they all said the same thing.

i may bum it on friday and st ay at a motel 6 we stayed at back in 07 for sat and sun night. will cut my costs in half...

just steve, thanks for the invite but we snore and i need to be fucking my wife so unless you wanna pay to watch, thanks for the offer but we will decline! LOL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by apostle2 View Post
    I booked our room their, mostly on your guys' (steve and scoop's) advice. I am going to call with a month to go just to confirm everything is still good to go. I don't want any mystery charges haha
    its the most convenient spot of all the motel 6 in that area.. its extemely close, away enough from the chaos and it takes you rightto the festival... we had no problems. cheap and clean and good enough for the fun!

yeah thanks a lot for the advice on it a couple months ago, I think it will work out perfectly. there is a back way into the festival that avoids much of the traffic, right? do one of you guys want to pm that to me?

Hey Grant...can I maybe have that reservation?

I've stayed there every year for Coachella since probably 02...best one around...plus you avoid the crack-whores that congregate at the Monroe/Indio location.
    Coachella Vet: '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09...

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    SUBBASS49 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!