Thread: Alabama to Coachella!

Thumbs up Alabama to Coachella!

Two 21 year old girls looking to ride to coachella. We'll chip in for gas and be on our best manners. We are both two really chill 420-friendly music lovers. Email me at forever.changes@live.com or PM me on here. Hope to hear from someone soon, thanks!

Default Re: Alabama to Coachella!

That's a hell of a fucking drive.
    If we're lucky something will happen. Some adversity will happen and something unexpected will happen and you'll get tired and you'll get hungry, you'll have trouble going to the bathroom, and you'll lose your car keys, and all these wonderful things will add up to some powerful experience that 10 years from now we'll say "We lived, we lived." - Wayne Coyne on Coachella

What can I say, I'm dedicated.

my friend and i are driving from deep south texas (rio grande valley area) to coachella and have room for two bodies. we would be leaving on wednesday 04/15 and returning on 04/20. we are going via i10 through san antonio. if you can make it to san antonio we could pick you up there.
    we are easy going guys with no hangups. let me know so we can arrange something. http://myspace.com/nighteulogy

Damn, I would totally be down for this. I'm originally from Lake Guntersville, AL, but recently moved to Denver. You guys have a safe trip and we'll see you there.

Geaux Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by nighteulogy View Post
    my friend and i are driving from deep south texas (rio grande valley area) to coachella and have room for two bodies.
    Glad or Hefty?