Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 139

Thread: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

  1. #1
    Member freshdirect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ....
    Posts
    194

    Default Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage


  2. #2
    Member zajaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    silverlake
    Posts
    1,293

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage


  3. #3
    Member freshdirect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ....
    Posts
    194

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by zajaa View Post
    love u.

  4. #4
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,409

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    this issue must have never even made it above the cashier. i can't imagine a manager letting this escalate to this level. when i worked at radio shack, we had a $50 policy. no matter what someone tried to return, it could have been an evening gown, if it was for an amount of less than $50, we were never to allow the issue to escalate above the store level and would have to give them the money and take the product, no matter how absurd it might be.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  5. #5
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    compensation for what? its fucking chicken!!! fried!!!!! come on man!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    this issue must have never even made it above the cashier. i can't imagine a manager letting this escalate to this level. when i worked at radio shack, we had a $50 policy. no matter what someone tried to return, it could have been an evening gown, if it was for an amount of less than $50, we were never to allow the issue to escalate above the store level and would have to give them the money and take the product, no matter how absurd it might be.
    on the upside, we now know who to call when your local golden arches cannot meet your needs.
    "Choke on that Causality!"


    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I don't give a shit if the Killers are playing; I'll watch something else-even if it's watching the poor churro man get trampled by stoners.

  7. #7
    old school stuporfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    4,573

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    I didn't even realize Radio Shack sold evening gowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

  8. #8
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    this issue must have never even made it above the cashier. i can't imagine a manager letting this escalate to this level. when i worked at radio shack, we had a $50 policy. no matter what someone tried to return, it could have been an evening gown, if it was for an amount of less than $50, we were never to allow the issue to escalate above the store level and would have to give them the money and take the product, no matter how absurd it might be.
    Fascinating story. Thanks so much for your valuable and, might I add, hilarious input. I'm really refreshed that there was a way for us to make this thread about your mundane life experiences.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    The chicken nugget she was looking to enjoy was also made out of skin and cheek, face, bones and elbows. I don't really see the difference.

    People are so blind to the way animals are processed into meat for human consumption.

    All this is, is a good example of what you are really eating.

    btw how old is the packaging style on that box? wtf.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

  10. #10
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    The chicken nugget she was looking to enjoy was also made out of skin and cheek, face, bones and elbows. I don't really see the difference.

    People are so blind to the way animals are processed into meat for human consumption.

    All this is, is a good example of what you are really eating.
    Fascinating story. Thanks so much for your valuable and, might I add, hilarious input. I'm really refreshed that there was a way for us to make this thread about your personal whipping horse. Wow, is meat made out of animals? You fucking tool.

  11. #11
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,409

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Fascinating story. Thanks so much for your valuable and, might I add, hilarious input. I'm really refreshed that there was a way for us to make this thread about your mundane life experiences.
    i'm so sorry to hear that you're still having trouble finding a way to put me on ignore. maybe we can find you a mentor or something to walk you through the steps of how it works. i know four years is a long time to figure out how to do such a thing, so please let me know if you need any assistance in figuring out how to ignore me, i'd love to help, *HUGS AND KISSES*
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  12. #12
    Member zajaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    silverlake
    Posts
    1,293

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    pot v kettle is a hilarious, curmudgeonly scrooge. please, no one block anyone, this is entertaining. do me now, pvk

    Pvk: Fascinating story. Thanks so much for your valuable and, might I add, hilarious input. I'm really refreshed that there was a way for us to make this thread about your dashing good looks and charming wit. How can I be more like you?

  13. #13
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    reminds me of a co-worker. always has something negative to say, always talks about how right he is and how he doesnt need this job...yadda yadda yadda. but he shows up everyday and goes through the same shit. this is all he has, he'll never leave it. no matter how bad he thinks it is or how he would do it better.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Floridian? More like Floridiot.

  15. #15
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i'm so sorry to hear that you're still having trouble finding a way to put me on ignore. maybe we can find you a mentor or something to walk you through the steps of how it works. i know four years is a long time to figure out how to do such a thing, so please let me know if you need any assistance in figuring out how to ignore me, i'd love to help, *HUGS AND KISSES*
    Alternatively, you might endeavor to learn how to be a positive, contributing member of the board instead of a light-sucking dark pit of need and useless stories about your shitty day jobs.

  16. #16
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    reminds me of a co-worker. always has something negative to say, always talks about how right he is and how he doesnt need this job...yadda yadda yadda. but he shows up everyday and goes through the same shit. this is all he has, he'll never leave it. no matter how bad he thinks it is or how he would do it better.
    More co-worker stories, that's awesome marooko. Thanks, tell us more about your pointless life.

  17. #17
    Member zajaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    silverlake
    Posts
    1,293

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    hahaha yes yes this is excellent please keep going

  18. #18
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,409

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Alternatively, you might endeavor to learn how to be a positive, contributing member of the board instead of a light-sucking dark pit of need and useless stories about your shitty day jobs.
    please tell me more about how i can be positive, pot. you're always so positive, so any insight you can offer would be greatly appreciated

    also, as a heads-up, in a thread about shitty day jobs, you can expect other people to reference their shitty day jobs in relation to their understanding of the story. as i did when trying to understand why the store would let this escalate above store level.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  19. #19
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    it wasnt the stores fault. that lady saw dollar bills, not a chicken head.

  20. #20
    Member zajaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    silverlake
    Posts
    1,293

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    snap, snap.

  21. #21
    Member zajaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    silverlake
    Posts
    1,293

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    that it?

  22. #22

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Fascinating story. Thanks so much for your valuable and, might I add, hilarious input. I'm really refreshed that there was a way for us to make this thread about your personal whipping horse. Wow, is meat made out of animals? You fucking tool.
    All chicken nuggets are made out of animals faces.

    But because this one is still intact, she will be getting $100,000.

    Wow, forums include opinions? You fucking douche.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

  23. #23
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    look how mad you are getting.

  24. #24
    Member Ill_Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Lock
    Posts
    1,476

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by zajaa View Post
    HOLY FUCK. thats fucking disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

  25. #25
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    it wasnt the stores fault. that lady saw dollar bills, not a chicken head.

    Good to see you guys are focusing on the thing that happened a while ago as opposed to the equally uninteresting thing that happened recently. This thread apparently got derailed 1 post in with that stupid chicken head story. Well done.

  26. #26
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    please tell me more about how i can be positive, pot. you're always so positive, so any insight you can offer would be greatly appreciated

    also, as a heads-up, in a thread about shitty day jobs, you can expect other people to reference their shitty day jobs in relation to their understanding of the story. as i did when trying to understand why the store would let this escalate above store level.
    Trying to understand things is not a good goal for you.

  27. #27
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,409

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Trying to understand things is not a good goal for you.
    that is reassuring coming from someone who can't understand how to put me on ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  28. #28
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    Good to see you guys are focusing on the thing that happened a while ago as opposed to the equally uninteresting thing that happened recently. This thread apparently got derailed 1 post in with that stupid chicken head story. Well done.

  29. #29
    Member paganman7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    2,364

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Pot's grumpy ass is fucking hilarious.

    Every time I think I'm in a bad mood, his posts make me realize that I'm shitting rainbows by comparison. Thanks, Pot, for making me feel like the happiest man in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

  30. #30
    Beefy Soft Taco TommyboyUNM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oppressing the white man
    Posts
    11,532

    Default Re: Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

    Oh Marooko!

Similar Threads

  1. ROBOT CHICKEN
    By vogina in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 04:38 PM
  2. you know what really irks my chicken?
    By Roadkillhighway951 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 04:36 PM
  3. Dick Busted on Sex Charges Outside Chicken Joint
    By gaypalmsprings in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 10:08 AM
  4. You know what I could go for? Monopoly at McDonald's.
    By Don Piano in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 08:40 AM
  5. HOTEL SHORTAGE?
    By C DUB YA in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 04:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •