Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 112113114115116117118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,510 of 3662

Thread: The Official I'm medicated thread

Default Re: The Official I'm medicated thread

I ate a bunch of food and took a vicodin because my back was killing me. Now I feel as if I am in a coma of some sort and I am going to drink liquor soon. Four day weekends are fucking awesome.

'murica!
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    That was Daft Punk, you stupid retarded mongoloid mother fuckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    Win even thanked them again towards the end. Just because you trifling bitches weren't there ...

Just picked up a holiday ounce yay

this thread.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

I'm taking toradol to alleviate the pain i'm in. It's says not to exceed 4 pills of 10mg in 24hrs, but I'm itching to take 2 pills tonight. Thoughts anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

Quote Originally Posted by nyarlathotoats View Post
    I'm taking toradol to alleviate the pain i'm in. It's says not to exceed 4 pills of 10mg in 24hrs, but I'm itching to take 2 pills tonight. Thoughts anyone?
    Toradol is an anti inflammatory - so you should be able to supplement with extra strength Tylenol and be ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Yeah, i wanted to up the dosage, but am scared of ramifications, so I've been taking it every 5 hours instead of every 6 hours. I just want this discomfort to go the fuck away. Thanks for the tylenol tip. Definitely trying that tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

You should even be able to take Tylenol P.M. with it and should not have any interaction, maybe it will help you sleep despite the pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

In the day I found purple barrels helped pain a lot. Not sure a lot of people would agree on the cure though .... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Sour O.G. How was I not a fan of this in paste tokes?

New Top 10.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Oh yaerrrr. Walkin home- dj'd a house party, drank some drank. Smoked some smoke, got some flirt laid on me- yeahhhhh I still got it. But still, I keep thinking of that green green grass. Can't wait.

Well that was a night of debauchery that will be talked about for an age.

must

sleep

Among the list of weeds that I smoke, that are better than your weeds:

True Symphony
    Minglewood Blues
    Purple Bubba Kush
    Golden State
    NL Treat (Northern Lights #5 x Dutch Treat)
    Punta Roja
    So Cal OG Kush
    Grizzly Grape

I win!
    Last edited by Devin the Dude; 03-16-2013 at 01:39 PM.
    LOL! <33
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

I took some vicodin earlier.
    Can I hang?

trip to the clinic, aka all those OC Weekly adverts, to stock up this week for the big weekend. Have ganj will travel. Those two-toned colored capsules are actually pretty descent.
    The pilgrimage is not perfected save by copulation with the camel.

Quote Originally Posted by rodStewart View Post
    I took some vicodin earlier.
    Can I hang?
    Just as long as you dont drink two bottles of wine and eat all my food in the fridge. I had a roomate who did this everynight a couple years back. He would also stumble around the house asking where his dog is........every 5-10 min. "uhhhhh, wheres maxxxxx? uhhhhhhh"
    09,10,12w1,13w1

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    Among the list of weeds that I smoke, that are better than your weeds:

True Symphony
    Minglewood Blues
    Purple Bubba Kush
    Golden State
    NL Treat (Northern Lights #5 x Dutch Treat)
    Punta Roja
    So Cal OG Kush
    Grizzly Grape

I win!
    Among the list of weeds I've smoked, that are older than yours... -
    Sensemillian
    Acapulco Gold
    Mexican Dirt Weed
    Columbian
    Thai Sticks
    Humbolt
    The Kind (Probably equal to medicinal weed nowadays.)

Now here's a serious question... If I'm trying to explain and convince someone who's attitude about weed is close minded and I'm wanting to clarify the medicinal qualities for whatever ails them, how do you explain which choice cures what?

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    The Kind (Probably equal to medicinal weed nowadays.)
    Probably not. lol

And MMJ works a little differently than that. Sativas, Indicas, and Hybrids are all very different in their effects, and even more particular effects appear in different patients per the type and amount they smoke. Generally speaking, Indicas and Indica-heavy hybrids are best for sleep aid, pain relief, and general anxiety. Sativa-heavy strains don't give the same medical effect in terms of a body high, but provide an uplifting, introverted psychedelic high that can be good for morning smokes, to alleviate depression or hunger issues. Of course marijuana is only a mildly potent chemical and its effects do not really encompass any symptom-relief entirely nor does it cure anything. Inhaling carbon is bad in general, so if you want a fully medicinal effect, marijuana must be vaporized. Generally speaking, for new users, I would recommend a mildly potent edible (nothing with hash in it) if they don't care for smoking it, and even then I would ask them to take it slowly (ie: 1-2 bites of a brownie).

Hope that helped a little.
    LOL! <33

Quote Originally Posted by ActionComics View Post
    Just as long as you dont drink two bottles of wine and eat all my food in the fridge. I had a roomate who did this everynight a couple years back. He would also stumble around the house asking where his dog is........every 5-10 min. "uhhhhh, wheres maxxxxx? uhhhhhhh"
    That sounds absolutely horrible. I had a good friend once who was pretty hooked on opiates and one night I go to a mutual friend's house where he is staying. There was a group of about 20 of us standing around in the garage bullshitting and my friend was standing in front of me rocking back and forth telling me over and over how glad he was that I came over. This sounds pretty mild, but seeing this in person... he was a mess. Pretty awkward for everyone involved.

Also, I just took more vicodin. Still hangin.

Woooo!

Welp, I just tried a line of K for the first time. Here goes nothin.

K is fun. It gets pretty addictive for some people, which I don't understand. Enjoy the night.

Well, my first try was actually last night, but I felt a tiny bit drunk off of 3 small bumps, so this time I'm ramping it up a notch.

Also, I just took more vicodin. Still hangin.

Woooo!
    Listen to the new James Blake. Goes well together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

Quote Originally Posted by Caliclimber View Post
    Well, my first try was actually last night, but I felt a tiny bit drunk off of 3 small bumps, so this time I'm ramping it up a notch.
    I think it's a lot more fun to do big lines at once, rather than doing small bumps. You really get the full effects of it and the K-hole is pretty enjoyable if you are able to just lay down and let go.

Last edited by rodStewart; 04-06-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icedKeg View Post
    Listen to the new James Blake. Goes well together.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I just added him to Spotify. Still have a lot of Coachella homework to get through on there before next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    Probably not. lol

And MMJ works a little differently than that. Sativas, Indicas, and Hybrids are all very different in their effects, and even more particular effects appear in different patients per the type and amount they smoke. Generally speaking, Indicas and Indica-heavy hybrids are best for sleep aid, pain relief, and general anxiety. Sativa-heavy strains don't give the same medical effect in terms of a body high, but provide an uplifting, introverted psychedelic high that can be good for morning smokes, to alleviate depression or hunger issues. Of course marijuana is only a mildly potent chemical and its effects do not really encompass any symptom-relief entirely nor does it cure anything. Inhaling carbon is bad in general, so if you want a fully medicinal effect, marijuana must be vaporized. Generally speaking, for new users, I would recommend a mildly potent edible (nothing with hash in it) if they don't care for smoking it, and even then I would ask them to take it slowly (ie: 1-2 bites of a brownie).

Hope that helped a little.
    It did. You would think that after 30+ years of experience, I'd know this shit. I thought I was an experienced pothead until I got a hold of some medicinal stuff.. Yes, you could reach really stoned easy if you smoke with the intent to get stoned. Or, you could take a small toke periodically and relieve that anxiousness or edge you may be feeling. I've just recently learned about the different effects of sativas vs indicas and that's about all I need to know in order to explain this to an 89 year old woman. If I start with names like Bubba Cush and shit, she'll want to know what shades they come in. Best to just recommend a nice indica to help her sleep, or at least, wind down. It's got to be better than adding sleep aids to her ever growing list of heart meds and other geriatric aids to live... especially after her nights with scotch. (She's under the impression that "those crazy tobacco people all turn into heroin addicts after smoking that stuff." Yet she hasn't a second thought on a scotch or two with some sleep aid as a chaser.) I don't think she's ever smoked, so I guess maybe an edible little brownie before bedtime should be suggested?

Now I just have to go and get my own card, I guess. Surely I'm patient-ready, but because of growing up with weed as taboo, I've felt to awkward going in and asking my doctor... all these years I've either lied or stretched the truth about my partying ways.
    Fuck, if you think about it, I've smoked long enough to be considered a lab rat.

I think it's a lot more fun to do big lines at once, rather than doing small bumps. You really get the full effects of it and the K-hole is pretty enjoyable if you are able to just lay down and let go.

If you walk around in a crowd fast enough you could probably get the same effect minus the risk of a public meltdown... In the right place and frame of mind this could be appealing to me... not so much at Coachella though... I do a fine enough job of making an ass of myself here, I'd like to keep it that way. You tubes can be brutal these days. lol

They have the coolest little jars at this new store I am going to. Everyone knows how bad plastic is for weed so it is a good step up. Problem; Even not considering what is inside, in a lot of places you can't bring in glass objects. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    They have the coolest little jars at this new store I am going to. Everyone knows how bad plastic is for weed so it is a good step up. Problem; Even not considering what is inside, in a lot of places you can't bring in glass objects. cr****
    Nope, not everyone knew that plastic was bad for weed. (The more you know.) I know plastic bags aren't something to keep it in, but things like film canisters or prescription containers too?

The best way to store buds is glass (and airtight) jars. Canning jars work great for this. Any airtight container will work well, but glass is very non-reactive and will not create any static cling for the broken trichomes to stick to. (Sidenote: if your buds are still very moist, it is important to open the jar every once and while to release excess humidity to prevent molding)

Plastic pill jars work as well, as almost any airtight container will.

from web .....cr****

I'm going to coachella but i have to fly all the way there and i dont want to risk taking it through airport security does anyone want to sell me some weed or a few joints since i wont have my bowl?