Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official I'm medicated thread

Default Re: The Official I'm stoned thread

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    hahahaha possibly.

the sock-wrap works well, but my four or five workhorse pieces are all 12-26" so I fill them with ethanol and rock salt, agitate, let sit, agitate, let sit, then rinse, and everything comes out 100% new-looking. the resulting alcohol-resin-salt solution looks like coca cola and smells like a dead moose. it's only when you clean a bong that you realize just how much nasty shit it stops you from inhaling. water bong= best ancient chinese invention EVER. better than fireworks.
    not everyone knows what a dead moose smells like. . .

Quote Originally Posted by leo01g View Post
    Yeah I know but Amy doesnt like smoke so thats why I said she should try weed using a vaporizzzzer
    gotcha.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

frozen pilgrim, i was trying to offer something simple that would involve supplies anyone has in their home

and glad someone knows what video i'm talking about since i can't find it at work!
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by All Your Base View Post
    loca, I think we're secretly related.
    Well damn, there goes my secret crush on you. lol

Oh and by the way, I haven't heard if you have made up your mind about HARD. Do I get to meet you in less then two weeks or do I have to wait till April.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

trailer park boys could possibly be the best baked entertainment ever. I know I posted a reel of rickyisms already, but this one is expanded and much better.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Well damn, there goes my secret crush on you. lol

Oh and by the way, I haven't heard if you have made up your mind about HARD. Do I get to meet you in less then two weeks or do I have to wait till April.
    Sadly, it's looking like April unless I can get out for a while on the other night you're here. I've got property taxes & car registration to pay for, AND Coachella tickets to buy yet. This is like the worst month of the year for me as far as money goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by feather View Post
    Private board meeting in the executive PAWffice this weekend. I'll have your coffee how you like it, beer instead of coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    and glad someone knows what video i'm talking about since i can't find it at work!

meow, yeah, your method is perfect for small to medium sized stuff. it's what I do to my chillum, bubbler, and straight pipes

Quote Originally Posted by All Your Base View Post
    Sadly, it's looking like April unless I can get out for a while on the other night you're here. I've got property taxes & car registration to pay for, AND Coachella tickets to buy yet. This is like the worst month of the year for me as far as money goes.
    We are going to head down to San Diego Saturday at some point so unless you can come hang out at the beach with us down there then it will be April. But be prepared to smoke a bowl with me and swap cooking recipes.

anyone save any of their broken pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    yep. I have a graveyard. it's got maybe four.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    be prepared to smoke SEVERAL bowls with me and swap cooking recipes.
    That's going to happen regardless of weather or not I make it to SD.
    Quote Originally Posted by feather View Post
    Private board meeting in the executive PAWffice this weekend. I'll have your coffee how you like it, beer instead of coffee.

mine does as well. i just saw it the other day....it saddened me. so i smoked out of Beaker. He's still alive and kicking. Although he "should" be retired.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i have one of mein. it was a gift from my roommate 7 years ago and i broke it about 2 years ago while i was hopped up on goofballs after surgery. it has a rainbow in it and it was the perfect piece. a friend-of-a-friend can repair glass and i still need to see if he can repair it for me. i just love the piece, other than that though, i throw them away.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

California Aims For ‘Higher’ Revenue

California State Assemblyman Tom Ammiano, D-San Francisco, has introduced a bill that would make marijuana as accessible as alcohol within the state. If passed, marijuana would be available for purchase to those age 21 and older.

Assembly Bill 390, titled “The Marijuana Control Regulation and Education Act” was announced via news conference Monday at the state building in San Francisco.

st-3-budAccording to Ammiano, “with the state in the midst of an historic economic crisis, the move towards regulating and taxing marijuana is simply common sense. California has the opportunity to be the first state in the nation to enact a smart, responsible public policy for the control and regulation of marijuana.”

The bill is designed to raise much needed revenue for California’s economy by taxing and licensing growers, distributors and retailers. NORML endorses the bill and estimates that, if made law, it would raise $1.8 billion per year.

If AB390 were to pass it remains to be seen how the federal government would react. President Obama, who admittedly used cocaine and marijuana in his youth, has not shown any real inclination to decriminalize recreational drug use.

This writer typically opposes such measures. I do not support concealed carry permits, drinking ages, taxes or this measure. Am I being too principled here? Perhaps this issue is so big that we must drop our guard a bit on this one. I’d like to hear your thoughts.

Maybe we can get a pool together and wager on the exact date of the first arrest of a guy trafficking grass into Mexico.

To discuss this issue further head over to the Self-Governors For Recreational Substance Use group at Bureaucrash Social, start a blog or comment on the discussions and blog posts dealing with all that is wrong with the war on drugs. For more information on how you can swing the pendulum back towards liberty be sure to read the Who Owns You and Homeland Tyranny Intel overviews.

bev, you shared a prison cell with someone from the manson family. there's GOT to be a doctor somewhere in san fran that can get you a card based on that. I mean come on. nightmares or some shit?
    LOL Yeah, I could tell the Dr that for the past 20 years I can only sleep with one eye shut!

Quote Originally Posted by roboticwaltz View Post
    Pretty much anything. Chronic pain, Insomnia (my personal choice), Anxiety, ADD, Anorexia, Glaucoma, and there's a bunch more, but I'm too stoned to remember.
    So who's gonna get crazy stoned for MBV? And what other bands are you stoked to get baked for?
    Ah-ha! ADHA, that's it! I can tell them I tend to, Oh, look! There's a bird up on that...God, I'm getting hungry... Seriously, I have some emergency stash laying around here somewhere, and on nites when I get home from working with idiots, I dig it out in order to avoid killing someone while I unwind.(Hmmm, could that be related to the Manson situation in my past?)

i dont do wake-n-bake anymore. it will ruin my entire day. sometimes thats ok though.
    My last "wake n' bake" session was during the days when Thai Sticks were plentiful. Now if I do that, I may as well call it a nite in regards to getting shit done.

I've been self-medicating for ADHD daily since I was 14. in canada, it's weed or dextroamphetamine. it was an easy choice.
    it's crazy that you guys are so far ahead on the medicinal weed front, but you won't let gay people get married and court martial people who don't want to fight in iraq.

and I think to myself...
    what a wonderful world
    meow, yeah, your method is perfect for small to medium sized stuff. it's what I do to my chillum, bubbler, and straight pipes
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Wait! I've got it! Yep...I suffer from "brokendollisms" and believe that a leveling dose of medicinal marijuana would aid in focussing my inner thoughts before posting! Thanks Guys!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

PTSD is supposedly a worthy diagnosis. I almost wish I lived in Cali.

Quote Originally Posted by leo01g View Post
    Yeah I know but Amy doesnt like smoke so thats why I said she should try weed using a vaporizzzzer
    Jacob has some bad pain issues, and we keep forgetting about the pot option, but I may have to encourage him to try it because his weak painkillers aren't working as well anymore, poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    My last "wake n' bake" session was during the days when Thai Sticks were plentiful. Now if I do that, I may as well call it a nite in regards to getting shit done.
    pretty much how it goes for me. my clock restarts, then my day starts at about 4-5pm. no good. if i eat and shower first, then its on. i smoke before i do that, might as well go back to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Jacob has some bad pain issues, and we keep forgetting about the pot option, but I may have to encourage him to try it because his weak painkillers aren't working as well anymore, poor guy.

do it!
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

he'll need to smoke indicas. olr ingest in another fashion. eating really works well for me for pain, but it puts me out big time.

It is just me or is smoking weed the best remedy for when you have the flu? Always helps with the sore throat and the soreness/body aches

Resident DnB Encyclopedia Donaldj's Avatar

^

Which is why I was sad on Thursday night...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Semantic View Post
    If there was a Frank Lucas of DnB links, Donald would be him...

Donald is not only the Frank Lucas of the board, but also the resident Buddha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    All in favor of an Underworld / High Contrast US co-tour say "AYE!"
    "Real Drum & Bass is not something that sounds like a 17 year old rock band who have just listened to Slipmatt on their first E & decided to make Drum & Bass" - Marcus Intalex

http://soundcloud.com/donaldj-1/jind...pect-8-16-2012

he'll need to smoke indicas. olr ingest in another fashion. eating really works well for me for pain, but it puts me out big time.
    Since prescription painkillers keep him up longer than he wants to be and give him extra anxiety, I see that as a plus.

its hard to quit when you never run out...
    Rhythm is a dancer.

hahahaha possibly.

the sock-wrap works well, but my four or five workhorse pieces are all 12-26" so I fill them with ethanol and rock salt, agitate, let sit, agitate, let sit, then rinse, and everything comes out 100% new-looking. the resulting alcohol-resin-salt solution looks like coca cola and smells like a dead moose. it's only when you clean a bong that you realize just how much nasty shit it stops you from inhaling. water bong= best ancient chinese invention EVER. better than fireworks.
    Everytime I clean my jerome baker I fill it with cherry kool-aid, have a swig out of it, and then commence with smoking a bowl before rinsing it out with boiling water. I enjoy a very good relationship with my baker.

I am an advocate of clean pieces (I rinse out my bong with hot water every day, and clean/disinfect it every two weeks) but a buddy of mine firmly believes that a resinated piece will actually help filter some of the particulates, since the tar will be more likely to bond with the sticky resin on the glass. I call bullshit. Anyone have thought/opinion/knowledge on the subject?
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I'm still waiting for Jack White to finally admit that he invented the guitar.

pretty much how it goes for me. my clock restarts, then my day starts at about 4-5pm. no good. if i eat and shower first, then its on. i smoke before i do that, might as well go back to bed.
    I usually do go back to bed. I'll wake up at 5 or 6, smoke a couple bong loads and check my e-mail, etc. and then head back to bed until 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I'm still waiting for Jack White to finally admit that he invented the guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Since prescription painkillers keep him up longer than he wants to be and give him extra anxiety, I see that as a plus.
    another reason to go for it.

Everytime I clean my jerome baker I fill it with cherry kool-aid, have a swig out of it, and then commence with smoking a bowl before rinsing it out with boiling water. I enjoy a very good relationship with my baker.
    thats great.

I am an advocate of clean pieces (I rinse out my bong with hot water every day, and clean/disinfect it every two weeks) but a buddy of mine firmly believes that a resinated piece will actually help filter some of the particulates, since the tar will be more likely to bond with the sticky resin on the glass. I call bullshit. Anyone have thought/opinion/knowledge on the subject?
    sounds like it might make sense, but it also sounds like it smells bad and tastes bad.

Is it bad I was really excited to get off work so I could get stoned, come on here and listen to coach music?

It was as good as I was expecting tho!

...smoke trees everyday!