Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could go back in time and bring someone back from the dead...

Default If you could go back in time and bring someone back from the dead...

...just so that you could kick their ass and then kill them again, who would you choose?

I think I would choose the American author and poet H.P Lovecraft, who died in 1937. He was an avowed racist and wrote the following poem, named "On The Creation Of Niggers":

When, long ago, the gods created Earth;
    In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
    The beasts for lesser parts were designed;
    Yet were too remote from humankind.
    To fill the gap, and join the rest of Man,
    Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
    A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
    Filled it with vice, and called the thing a ******.

He also named one of his pets "******-Man". What a cunt.
    "The first time I heard the new single off the Bravery album, I actually cried, and I do not even remember the name of that damn song. It reminded me of this girl I am in love with." - kroqken

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Default Re: If you could go back in time and bring someone back from the dead...

The obvious Hitler answer is tempting since he nearly made it so I'd never be born, but I think I'll go with Mao or Pol Pot instead just because at least Hitler was using bullshit ethnic excuses for his genocide--when dictators decide to kill all the smartest of their own citizens that's just so fucking retarded it makes me want to beat them to death with a dictionary.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Default Re: If you could go back in time and bring someone back from the dead...

Also, Jane Austen.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

I was gonna say Hitler, but I don't think I'd give him the pleasure of living again.

My dad was generally too aloof to give enough of a fuck about some dead person to express such a desire except in the case of Hitler. Talking about Hitler would actually get the man riled up, and I love the way he used to phrase it:

"I'd give anything--including you, Ran--to get five minutes alone in a room with ol' Adolf... just to lay hands on the cocksucker."

Jennifer Lopez.
    For your health

Coachella Junkie

Freud.

Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar

Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

Banned

Senator Joseph McCarthy

Coachella Junkie

Hitler, Pol Pot, and any advocate of American slavery

That would be quite a fight. Could you take them all on? 'Cuz the last one is gonna attract quite a mob.

Coachella Junkie

yea it might. but if i moved to the fight to a ghetto id win.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    yea it might. but if i moved to the fight to a ghetto id win.
    OMG you went there. You are against slavery but some how this comment makes me think otherwise.

Coachella Junkie

how does it make you think otherwise? im baffled.

Banned

Is the ghetto full of black people that are prone to fighting and killing? Your mindset is keeping an entire race trapped into mental slavery. So how are you any different than those slavery owners of yesteryear? RACISTS!

old school

I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

Winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

Banned

Gabes Fantasy football team. YES!

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    My dad was generally too aloof to give enough of a fuck about some dead person to express such a desire except in the case of Hitler. Talking about Hitler would actually get the man riled up, and I love the way he used to phrase it:

"I'd give anything--including you, Ran--to get five minutes alone in a room with ol' Adolf... just to lay hands on the cocksucker."
    I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I think your Dad had a thing for Hitler. C'mon man, look at his rhetoric: "five minutes alone in a room... lay hands on.... cocksucker...". That WAS a sexy mustache, though.
    "The first time I heard the new single off the Bravery album, I actually cried, and I do not even remember the name of that damn song. It reminded me of this girl I am in love with." - kroqken

Quote Originally Posted by Stefinitely Maybe View Post
    I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I think your Dad had a thing for Hitler. C'mon man, look at his rhetoric: "five minutes alone in a room... lay hands on.... cocksucker...". That WAS a sexy mustache, though.
    I was waiting for some dimwit to chime in with that.

You're British, Stef--you're supposed to be droll. Work on it.

Banned

Your dad is gay.

was gay. Unless you can be gay in the afterlife too--in which case I'm sure him and Hitler are probably serious leather sluts together.

I was thinking about the usual suspects, but being as this is a music based message board i'll have to go with Tupac.
    I miss Bill Hicks.

G.G. Allin...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Bob Hope.

Paul McCartney.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Your sig makes me laugh every time Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

you would bring a dead soldier back from the dead just so you could kick their ass and then kill them again?? harsh.