Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How has this man never headlined yet??

  1. #1
    old school
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,355

    Default How has this man never headlined yet??

    Seriously... sign him up NAO


  2. #2
    Member blackchango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Mount Kilamanjaro
    Posts
    1,979

    Default Re: How has this man never headlined yet??

    What the Fuck is he saying! Ahahaha "gonna git me some trolls and maggots everyday"

  3. #3

    Default Re: How has this man never headlined yet??

    I must say that in the era of Obama I find this stereotypical Blacksploitation to be most vile.

  4. #4
    old school
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,355

    Default Re: How has this man never headlined yet??

    Quote Originally Posted by DJdharma View Post
    I must say that in the era of Obama I find this stereotypical Blacksploitation to be most vile.
    How may this be stereotypical Blacksploitation??

    This is Bill Cosby a man from the 70s, performing a song, and I find it quite a funny song, it has nothing to do with race atall....Please elaborate.... I absolutely hate racism by the way so this made me wonder

  5. #5
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,300

    Default Re: How has this man never headlined yet??

    ANGRYBLACKMANCHELLA 2009!
    totally awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  6. #6
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,198

    Default Re: How has this man never headlined yet??

    Chapelle opens

  7. #7
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,300

    Default Re: How has this man never headlined yet??

    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Chapelle opens
    no. he would headline sat or sunday for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  8. #8
    Member I'm an alias...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Same place as my real user name.
    Posts
    104

    Default Re: How has this man never headlined yet??

    I've never seen that show (or that clip.)

    Cosby in the mid-to-late 60's was one of the best comedians of all time. He put out a string of comedy records that still hold up...Revenge, Wonderfulness, 200 MPH, To Russell My Brother...all amazing. I think Pryor gets to much credit...yes, he was breaking taboos and Cosby was strictly PG, but I'd still rather hear Cosby.

    It looks like this particular show might have been the beginning of his descent into being embarrassing.
    Shhhhh...don't tell anyone I'm in disguise!

  9. #9
    Coachella Junkie weeklymix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,333

    Default Re: How has this man never headlined yet??

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm an alias... View Post
    It looks like this particular show might have been the beginning of his descent into being embarrassing.
    i don't mind the embarrassing cosby. his sitcom family was like the quintessential family.

Similar Threads

  1. If The Killers headlined a night of Coachella 09?
    By pancakespancakes in forum Polls
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 02:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •