Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: edc and monster

Default Re: edc and monster

ah, gotcha. my bad. my reading comprehension skills could a lil help i suppose haha. good news about fbs and chem bros. sucks that they'll each probably headline a day so i'll end up missing chem bros

EDC's line up last year was not the same old shit in my opinion. They had The House of OM tour with Collette, Heather and Mark Farina among others and then also had an electro stage with Shinichi Osawa, who has only been to the united states for that one event and thats it along with D.I.M. which hasn't been at any other Insomniac party. Then Todd Terry amongst others on another stage full of house DJ's, so EDC i would say has a diverse line up every year. As far as the rest of the events through out the year pretty much the same line up rotated.

and to confirm i didn't mean D.I.M. has only been to the states once that was only in regards to Shinichi Osawa

yeah agreed distorted jungle. EDC last year had the best lineup ever! loved the house of om stage, had a blast there. Andy Caldwell and Farina tore it up

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

they really fucked up though by originally advertising the house of om stage as being VIP only. i know people who didn't go for that reason. messed up, how you gonna have the house stage in a VIP only section?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    they really fucked up though by originally advertising the house of om stage as being VIP only. i know people who didn't go for that reason. messed up, how you gonna have the house stage in a VIP only section?
    I dont know but i am glad as hell they didn't keep it that way, that stage was one of my favorites and Todd Terry on the other stage KILLED IT! so did shinichi, i hope the rumors of him being confirmed are true.