Page 99 of 147 FirstFirst ... 949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 4385

Thread: Late Add Request: FAITH NO MORE (FNM threads will be merged here)

Default Re: Late Add Request: FAITH NO MORE (FNM threads will be merged here)

Hey kids,
    Here are some pics I took last night. Haven't mastered the live band shots, but you all looked lovely at the meet-up: http://gallery.me.com/revalexg#100125

Where were you, Nil?
    Last edited by reverendalexg; 04-14-2010 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tattoo View Post
    I could have slammed a couple Mountain Dews with that guy.
    http://www.last.fm/user/reverendalexg

We out.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    Youth Gone Wild, 18 And Life, I Remember You, these songs are the soundtrack of a generation and would make for a great festival experience for thousands of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This year's viral video sensation will be ErikFlyingV's portapotty getting tipped over while he's in it.

Gonna grab some food then get in line. It didn't look very big when I walked by
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Is that strip club still right next to the Warfield?
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

Yeah I kinda have a morbid curiosity about it
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

looked incredibly ghetto when i was at the Warfield in 07.... i assume its still slummy?
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar

Where's all the bitching about the 50 minute set length? What kind of Mickey Mouse FNM thread is this?
    Ron Paul 2012!

Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    Where's all the bitching about the 50 minute set length? What kind of Mickey Mouse FNM thread is this?
    The 50 minute set nearly made me sell my Coachella tickets and stay in SF... quite seriously. If not for Gorillaz and a handful of other acts, I'd cash out my tickets, merely due to awful (sometimes 3-act) conflicts and stupidly short sets. I never imagined less than an hour for a band with this history.

At least we get unlimited Jay-Z crotch-grabbing, to make up for a shortness of Mike Patton crotch-grabbing.

OK you just made me desire Damon Albarn crotch-grabbing. That's all I'm gonna think about on Sunday.

srsly though, the Pavement reunion deserves a longer set than the Faith No More reunion why? Fuck you, Paul! FUCK YOU HIPSTER!!!
    Ron Paul 2012!

Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Radiohead
    some other bands

You gotta be kidding me. Chuck came back to perform 4-5 songs with the band to close out the show... fuckin' Coachella, I shoulda stayed in SF and went to all three shows.

Damn it. I'm jealous of all you fuckers who saw Tuesday and Wednesday, while I was at home battling my cats and packing for Indio.

That bit with Mike and Chuck vibing off each other during Introduce Yourself was very odd and touching.

Itís like if your parents divorced on really bad terms, then like 20 years later theyíre both shit-faced drunk at one of their kidís weddings and all of a sudden theyíre the Beastie Boys.

Thanks guys, hopefully we can do this again sometime.

It was a pleasure meeting and talking with you all. Half of you, which Iíve already killed off in my brain with alcohol poisoning.

But I just wanted to say thank you for supporting team FNM 2.0

Go Team!

^Were you the guy in the pit with the white Lucha Libre mask?
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    Youth Gone Wild, 18 And Life, I Remember You, these songs are the soundtrack of a generation and would make for a great festival experience for thousands of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This year's viral video sensation will be ErikFlyingV's portapotty getting tipped over while he's in it.

That bit with Mike and Chuck vibing off each other during Introduce Yourself was very odd and touching.

Itís like if your parents divorced on really bad terms, then like 20 years later theyíre both shit-faced drunk at one of their kidís weddings and all of a sudden theyíre the Beastie Boys.
    ^^This is perfect.

Sorry I didn't get to meet ya, Tatt. Next time. Also, it's possible that we'll be on that DVD if we make the cut...look for the team yukking it up with the camera crew outside the venue. We rep'd this thread HARD. NERDS!!!

Wow, this really happened?
    Ron Paul 2012!

Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Radiohead
    some other bands

Well. it's almost 4 am and I finally made it back to my hotel room. We ended up meeting Billy, Chuck and Mike. I got pictures with all of them. I told Chuck I saw him at the airport and called out his name. I guess he did hear me. Just didn't see me. Nice meeting them all.
    Now I am going to crash hard. Again, it was nice meeting you all. I'll stay on this thread.
    Oh and if any of you have facebook, hit me up. My email is aleemk72@yahoo.com.
    It's always funny until someone gets hurt........and then it's just hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleem View Post
    Well. it's almost 4 am and I finally made it back to my hotel room. We ended up meeting Billy, Chuck and Mike.
    orly?

Ron Paul 2012!

Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Radiohead
    some other bands

Quote Originally Posted by ErikFlyingV View Post
    ^Were you the guy in the pit with the white Lucha Libre mask?
    No, I was Red.

Although I did bump into white lucha libra mask guy in the bathrooms and later on the floor.

Hey guys. Still in awe of last night, the bump on my head where Patton kicked me has gone down haha. And he tried to deny it too! Gonna upload the pics tonight, I'll post some here.

In the car right now with Rage Patton and Stinkbutt heading to Coachella-see you all there, fuckers!
    My first novel, Darkhouse, has been published and is available here on Amazon. It has nothing to do with Coachella. Or vampires.

Lurker

Everyone was fucking awesome! It was a great 2 shows! It was great to be able to geek out about patton with everyone. See most of you at coachella! Let's get this thread to break 100 already...haha.

Memorial_07

For real. I've been waiting for page 100 the past week.

Saturday should be a great set.
    By the way, I heard Muse had to drop out so if they did, hopefully FNM would get the headlining spot which they deserve anyways. Not a 50-minute bullshit set. Tiesto gets 80 min. but FNM gets 50?

Glad you folks all had fun. How many of you saw them for the first time ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    Man, the Beatles were overrated like gravity is overrated. ......... Say what you want, but statements like "the Beatles were overrated" make me much less likely to listen to anything you say afterward.

Here's the video I took of "Ben" from the Tuesday show.

Fantastical.

Awesome Alex. I was hoping someone got that.
    Here's me and Patton day one. Patton and I day two will come next

Must smile for camera...oh, SQUIRREL!!
    My first novel, Darkhouse, has been published and is available here on Amazon. It has nothing to do with Coachella. Or vampires.

Quote Originally Posted by StubbADubb View Post
    Hey guys. Still in awe of last night, the bump on my head where Patton kicked me has gone down haha. And he tried to deny it too! Gonna upload the pics tonight, I'll post some here.

In the car right now with Rage Patton and Stinkbutt heading to Coachella-see you all there, fuckers!
    Last night was great!!! I am still jealous that you guys are going to coachella. Have a great time and keep me posted on it all.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendalexg View Post
    Here's the video I took of "Ben" from the Tuesday show.

Fantastical.
    Wow! That is some great footage! Good job man.

Rockstars!

Quote Originally Posted by Memorial_07 View Post
    By the way, I heard Muse had to drop out
    !?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveChoi View Post
    One thing I do need to get off my chest

Apologies to Freddy Prinze Jr for Cursing him out in 2012 when all that chaos unfolded.. I was a total prick to you and I was wrong

Rockstars!
    Where did that photo come from??!

Boardies analyzing the Set List that Stinkbutt scored.

Quote Originally Posted by StubbADubb View Post
    Where did that photo come from??!
    I have spies everywhere

Here's the direct link -

http://www.sfweekly.com/slideshow/fa...d-29684698/34/

Although I had problems linking to that pic in this thread and had to upload the pic elsewhere.

How did you get to hang out with Patton? Was he just hanging outside after the show?