Page 142 of 146 FirstFirst ... 137138139140141142143144145146 LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,260 of 4378

Thread: Late Add Request: FAITH NO MORE (FNM threads will be merged here)

Default Re: Late Add Request: FAITH NO MORE (FNM threads will be merged here)

I want the 2nd L.A. night poster, but I don't feel right about buying after the fact. Waaaa.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

1st world problems.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

You could say that. Or bourgeoisie would work too.

Quote Originally Posted by daxton View Post
    I want the 2nd L.A. night poster, but I don't feel right about buying after the fact. Waaaa.
    my official bootleg poster from the parking lot is rad...even though the usps somehow managed to fuck it up IN A CARDBOARD TUBE during shipping.

ps. i miss not seeing FNM.

I hope to hell we get a Mondo Cane visit at Coachella, but I am really aching for some new Fantomas. It hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    Youth Gone Wild, 18 And Life, I Remember You, these songs are the soundtrack of a generation and would make for a great festival experience for thousands of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This year's viral video sensation will be ErikFlyingV's portapotty getting tipped over while he's in it.

Merry Christmas Eve! Have I got a story for you all...

So a neighbor comes over, asking if they can use the oven for a bit. My mom goes over afterwards and talks to her, and they chit chat. In the small talk, the woman asks how Im doing. My mom says "Oh he just got back from Chile." She asks what I went there for. "To see Faith No More..."

The woman pauses. "Wait, really? My son in law is Mike Bordin. He's coming over in an hour for dinner. You should send your son over, Mike will get a kick out of this."

Tonight. Tonight just got a whole lot better
    Youth Gone Wild, 18 And Life, I Remember You, these songs are the soundtrack of a generation and would make for a great festival experience for thousands of people.
    This year's viral video sensation will be ErikFlyingV's portapotty getting tipped over while he's in it.

lolwat?!? that's freakin awesome!

happy holidays everyone!
    Coachella 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
    Lollapalooza 95, 96, 97, 03, 08
    Rock The Bells 07, 09, 10
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

Happy hoildays !!!!

Time to put on the bootleg of the 2nd night.
    Last edited by getbetter; 12-24-2010 at 03:01 PM.
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. This is the coolest thing I've heard, like all year. Get me a match to the drumstick I caught a while back!

Small world- that is amazing! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!!

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ErikFlyingV View Post
    Merry Christmas Eve! Have I got a story for you all...

So a neighbor comes over, asking if they can use the oven for a bit. My mom goes over afterwards and talks to her, and they chit chat. In the small talk, the woman asks how Im doing. My mom says "Oh he just got back from Chile." She asks what I went there for. "To see Faith No More..."

The woman pauses. "Wait, really? My son in law is Mike Bordin. He's coming over in an hour for dinner. You should send your son over, Mike will get a kick out of this."

Tonight. Tonight just got a whole lot better
    THAT IS SO FUCKING AMAZING. Wow. Christmas Eve with Mike Bordin right after you flew to the other side of the world to see him play. So cool.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

So at first, I was planning to stop by for a minute, say Hi and then let him get on his way. I didn't want to intrude on him, since he drove down with his family for a dinner. But he was the nicest guy. We ended up talking for over an hour, and he was sincerely interested in talking to me.

He kept saying how grateful the band was for the fan response, and how that made it all worthwhile to them. I even told him that I didn't want to intrude, but I talked with his whole family and they were all so nice, offering food and drinks and just chatting.

What a random event, we talked for atleast an hour and finally I had to leave to go to my own dinner, and we could have easily continued for another hour. He and his family were so amazingly nice and funny, he even said he's going to try to bring me some tour memorabilia tomorrow when they come back. I told him that he didn't have to, and he said "The fans mean so much, we'll do anything to help give back."

HOLY FUCK! IT'S A HOLIDAY MIRACLE!

Wow dude. That is so fucking cool. It really is a Christmas miracle. What a night that must have been.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Erik you're my hero Merry fucking Xmas!
    My first novel, Darkhouse, has been published and is available here on Amazon. It has nothing to do with Coachella. Or vampires.

I'm officially disabling my text alerts for Roddy's tweets. I think just Billy's will suffice.

FlyingV, that was a cool story bro...no, seriously. Remarkable.

Erik.....you have officially become as big of a whore as Karina! I hate you both!
    That is UNREAL!!!! Talk about a Christmas miracle. You don't live on 34th street do you?
    It's always funny until someone gets hurt........and then it's just hilarious.

Couldn't be more jealous

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut Up Forever Almost All of You.

SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

As cool as that story is I think it's time to let this thread die
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Congratulations, Erik. That’s a great victory.

It’s funny reading posts on other FNM blogs where people get all bent and are obviously jealous / threatened when other FNM fans score those rad backstage pass moments.

I don’t get that.

I hear that one of the regulars on this thread scores a unique backstage pass moment and my first thoughts are a very strong and profound gut feeling that says “Awesome! I’m very happy for you.”

This is what happens when late 30+-year-old ex-ravers still go out to shows …

Nice erik. Did you ever ask how they agree on the covers they do live ?
    Last edited by getbetter; 12-28-2010 at 08:14 PM.
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

If this thread dies, where will we go? What will we do? As Mike pointed out, people on the FNM blog are a-holes - people here are a-holes too but I at least they are a-holes I like.

Anyway, if this does die, I think Erik should post his FB profile picture here first because it is the best thing ever!
    My first novel, Darkhouse, has been published and is available here on Amazon. It has nothing to do with Coachella. Or vampires.

Ah, Iím going to miss that FNM 2.0 site.

Remember when we used to be able to comment on it? That was so 2010...

All of a sudden I feel like Iím 6-years-old and some parent is taking the football away from the entire group just because 1 person doesnít know how to play nice.

This thread can't die, it's been great for news for other bands such as Melvins and Patton's other work. Maybe rename it "Ipecac/Related" or something stupid, I don't know. But it should stay open and intact.

Oh and I got a package from Bordin delivered here, he gave me a signed Auckland poster and signed FNM drumsticks that were made for the tour, each with a personalized message. We were talking about posters that night, how they made sure to have a special one for each show and I mentioned some I thought were completely badass, one being the Auckland one (with the skull and snake). And he signed it for me from his personal stash! What a great guy

And by popular demand;
    Attached Images Attached Images

So has there been any more whispers about any kind of performance by Mike Patton this year? It's getting close to the final push before the lineup is announced

SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

Erik - super duper awesome!! Love that poster!

Bobchella - my money is on Fantomas...

Quote Originally Posted by StubbADubb View Post
    Erik - super duper awesome!! Love that poster!

Bobchella - my money is on Fantomas...
    Even though Lombardo is in Europe till April 14th... might be pushing it lol.

BTW Erik, everyone, I agree, I think we should keep the thread and just change to Ipecac/Patton projects or something like that... might be worth suggesting to the mod.

Even though Lombardo is in Europe till April 14th... might be pushing it lol.

BTW Erik, everyone, I agree, I think we should keep the thread and just change to Ipecac/Patton projects or something like that... might be worth suggesting to the mod.
    Whose the mod?

And as long as no stupid volcanoes happen, I believe Lombardo can make it.

Oh, I'll make sure of that.

my money is on Fantomas...
    That would be quite killer

SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

after signing up forever ago & many attempts of failed log in here I am.
    Some of you know me, some dont....Hi Karina, Aleem, Wendy, Whitney!

Hello, I'm Jenn! I was at fnm LA both nights and meet a handful of you guys.

If you wish to stop chatting about fnm or related projects here in this thread then
    I invited you over to my make shift forum where you can go on & discuss whatever you like....
    http://goodbyesoberday.freeforums.org