Page 5 of 147 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Add Request: FAITH NO MORE (FNM threads will be merged here)

Banned

Default Re: Late Add Request: FAITH NO MORE (FNM threads will be merged here)

the only thing ive heard is the possible san francisco warmup show in april... other than that coachella is just a wet dream for me at this point!

man,this Faith No More reunion gig better go down or ill be personally disappointed in GV for not acqiuring them-they already have Patton there for that weekend-why cant they get 'em??
    Besides,Patton apparently likes GV(Paul T)or else he wouldnt be here again-i just wouldnt understand if they dont end up here-Rage Against the Machine reunited in Indio before they went off to Europe,so what the fuck?!,
    they better get them...

Banned

faith no more would be fucking amazing... the lineup at coachella is solid as is so im good with or without them but if they are there,, they will be the highlight of the festival for me....

yeah,im all set and satisfied as far as the overall fest goes-but im still waiting on being blown away-as they put it...

Coachella would easily be the best again

w/o a doubt

I really think the rolling stone article is pretty significant. I mean why would he write that?
    Coachella alumni 03, 04, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11, 12

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Scooper fabricates the rumor mill. So both.
    Oh, the truth you speak
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Please GV!

More rumblings from Rolling Stone.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdail...shot-reunions/

GAH!

This is killing me!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

First date of tour officially confirmed. Download Festival UK
    Lucky Bastards!!!

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/FNM010309.aspx

Please GV Please !!!

Download is a good Metal festival-i knew theyd play at least one of those fests-Donnington just seemed to be the right place

Stop begging, bitches. If Paul can get them, he will. What do you want him to do? Kidnap them at gunpoint?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

yeah-why not?

hes only gotta get 4 of em.

Quote Originally Posted by scoop49er View Post
    the only thing ive heard is the possible san francisco warmup show in april... !
    Interesting ....

Where did you hear that from?

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=115517

The reunited FAITH NO MORE has been confirmed for Germany's Hurricane and Southside festivals, set to take place June 19-21 at Eichenring in Scheeßel and Take Off Park in Neuhausen ob Eck, respectively. Also scheduled to appear are DISTURBED and EAGLES OF DEATH METAL, among many others.

Germany, anyone?
    Last edited by reverendalexg; 03-04-2009 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tattoo View Post
    Interesting ....

Where did you hear that from?
    well they are from the bay-area

Default Re: Late Add Request: FAITH NO MORE

The Black album is definitely Metallica's sell by date.

Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    well they are from the bay-area
    Interesting....

Where

Did

You

Hear

That

From ????

WWW.THEOUTERSUNSET.COM

Fair enough, I suppose.

One fan to another, if anyone out there does have a solid lead on any future San Francisco secret shows – what alias they will be using or venues playing, PLEASE let me know. I’ll represent and then report back to the group. I’d sure as hell do the same for you guys if the positions were reversed.

I was thinking last night if FNM ever did to decide to tour again in the US who I’d like to see them with….

Right now I’m toying with a BOO YAA Tribe, SADE, Faith No More line up. I was really digging that idea …

I'm on board for this. I have some unreliable spies up in SF that come through every once in a while, so hopefully the moon will be blue for FNM.

That's a solid line-up, if only for the fact that we might be able to hear "Another Body Murdered" live. I'm gonna go Deftones and Secret Chiefs 3...

Quote Originally Posted by reverendalexg View Post
    I'm gonna go Deftones and Secret Chiefs 3...
    ???

They will NOT play with Secret Chiefs 3. I can guarantee that.

Quote Originally Posted by NightGoat View Post
    They will NOT play with Secret Chiefs 3. I can guarantee that.
    I was serious, of course. But while on the subject, I don't think it was Trevor Dunn who Patton had a problem with in Bungle...or do I have my facts wrong here?

In other news, Gould updated his Twitter to say rehearsals are going well and that "By the end of May we should be completely dialed in." End of May is not 4/17-4/19. Boo.
    Last edited by reverendalexg; 03-05-2009 at 11:30 AM.

It's Trey Spruance that he had a problem with, who is the guitarist for SC3. He's fine with Dunn, he plays bass in Fantomas after all. I wouldn't be shocked if he tried to get the Melvins to open.

Fkn A...I'm slippin'. Of course. Brain fart, my bad. Good call on the Melvins, but I'm a little tired of them.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendalexg View Post
    I'm on board for this. I have some unreliable spies up in SF that come through every once in a while, so hopefully the moon will be blue for FNM.

Thanks, man. I appreciate that.

Paul, get on the phone with Patton, tell him Whinehouse cancelled and it's an emergency!!

Faith No More saves the Saturday!!

^