Thread: FIDLAR & The Orwells

Default FIDLAR & The Orwells

For fucks sake.

Friday: Outkast, The Replacements, Girl Talk, Chromeo, AFI, The Afghan Whigs, Bastille, Jagwar Ma, Grouplove, Caravan Palace
    Saturday: Muse, QOTSA, Pharrell, Foster the People, Empire of the Sun, Kid Cudi, Sleigh Bells, Cage the Elephant, CHVRCHES, Capitol Cities, Temples, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, Bear Hands
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Beck, Neutral Milk Hotel, Trombone Shorty, Frank Turner, Surfer Blood, J Roddy Walston

Default Re: FIDLAR & The Orwells

Both of these bands are right on. I really like the Orwells, but the video you posted doesn't do them much justice. I get the feeling they're much more capable of freakin the fuck out. Maybe they need to be in a live audience setting to really feed off of the energy of the crowd. I'm set to see them in October, so I guess I'll seen then. "Who Needs You" is a beast of a song and I really like the beat on "The Righteous One."
    "ain't no thang but a chicken wang"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fuzz View Post
    Both of these bands are right on. I really like the Orwells, but the video you posted doesn't do them much justice. I get the feeling they're much more capable of freakin the fuck out. Maybe they need to be in a live audience setting to really feed off of the energy of the crowd. I'm set to see them in October, so I guess I'll seen then. "Who Needs You" is a beast of a song and I really like the beat on "The Righteous One."
    My friend saw them at Banaroo and said they absolutely killed it. Apparently they had to stop the show because people were climbing on the stage. I'm seeing them in LA in September and Life is Beautiful in October and couldn't be more excited!
    Friday: Outkast, The Replacements, Girl Talk, Chromeo, AFI, The Afghan Whigs, Bastille, Jagwar Ma, Grouplove, Caravan Palace
    Saturday: Muse, QOTSA, Pharrell, Foster the People, Empire of the Sun, Kid Cudi, Sleigh Bells, Cage the Elephant, CHVRCHES, Capitol Cities, Temples, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, Bear Hands
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Beck, Neutral Milk Hotel, Trombone Shorty, Frank Turner, Surfer Blood, J Roddy Walston

Quote Originally Posted by Nealocus View Post
    My friend saw them at Banaroo and said they absolutely killed it. Apparently they had to stop the show because people were climbing on the stage. I'm seeing them in LA in September and Life is Beautiful in October and couldn't be more excited!
    They were at FYF in 12 and 13 and killed it both times. They would destroy the Mojave at 5:00 on Saturday.
    I have been to concerts. I will go to concerts in the future.