Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1495

Thread: All things Depeche Mode

Default Re: All things Depeche Mode

Oh duh, youtube. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

I must go to this. I must. Somebody help me figure out how to get tickets.

CBS Interactive's award-winning webcast concert series, LIVE ON LETTERMAN, kicks off 2013 with Depeche Mode performing live from the world-famous Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City and webcast on CBS.com and VEVO, Monday, March 11 (8:00 PM, ET/5:00 PM, PT).

Depeche Mode will perform a live set that will showcase previously unheard music off of the band's highly anticipated upcoming album Delta Machine, as well as some of their classics. Delta Machine will be released worldwide on March 26 via Columbia Records.

The LIVE ON LETTERMAN franchise, which has surpassed 150 million views to date on CBS.com and VEVO, has hosted some of the most established bands and musicians across the globe, staged in an intimate and dynamic setting for worldwide followers to enjoy. LIVE ON LETTERMAN webcasts have included some of music's biggest stars, from The Killers to Coldplay, Mumford & Sons, Adele and many others.

Fans can watch Depeche Mode's webcast live or on-demand on CBS.com at http://www.cbs.com/shows/liveonletterman/. Additionally, the show is available live and on-demand through CBS properties, broadcast on select CBS RADIO stations, viewable live on CBS's JumboTron in Times Square, as well as via a live audio stream on Radio.com's mobile applications. The webcasts are also offered on VEVO, the world's leading all-premium music video and entertainment platform, through VEVO.com and its free mobile and tablet apps for iPhone, iPad and Android. The on-demand performances are available across the entire VEVO platform, including VEVO.com, its mobile and tablet apps, mobile website, connected TVs and syndication partners.

Pioneers of the post-punk era, Depeche Mode have gone on to become one of modern music's most influential groups, with global sales in excess of 100 million. Formed in 1981, Depeche Mode - Martin Gore, Dave Gahan and Andy "Fletch" Fletcher - continue to win critical and commercial acclaim around the world, both in the studio and on the road. The band's 12 released studio albums have reached the Top 10 in more than 20 countries, including the U.S. and U.K. Their last album, 2009's Sounds of The Universe, debuted at the #1 chart spot in 14 countries around the world. Following the release of their new album, Depeche Mode will embark on a European stadium tour kicking off in Tel Aviv's Hayarkon Park on May 7. They will perform 34 shows in 25 European countries, including appearances at Milan's famed San Siro Stadium, the Stade De France in Paris and Moscow's Locomotive Stadium before wrapping up the European leg of their tour in Minsk, Belarus on July 29. A full North American tour will follow, with details to be announced in the coming weeks. For more information, please visit www.depechmode.com.

Depeche Mode's LIVE ON LETTERMAN webcast will precede their appearance on the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, which will be broadcast that same evening, Monday, March 11 (11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

For more information on LIVE ON LETTERMAN, please visit http://www.cbs.com/shows/liveonletterman/.

Read more about Depeche Mode Kicks Off 2013 LIVE ON LETTERMAN Webcast Concert Series Page 2- BWWTVWorld by tv.broadwayworld.com
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

They will be performing their horrible new song though.
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

They're playing a set.
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

MIKE--I entered their little contest. Tell BRAT to pick me.

coming soon

sxsw
    Concert Schedule
    Dips All Day Everyday.
    http://instagram.com/moviebruin

Quote Originally Posted by moviebruin View Post
    sxsw
    But when and where.....

Maybe the power plant like Yeezy?

Quote Originally Posted by tmac View Post
    coming soon
    tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmete llmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetell metellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    But when and where.....

Maybe the power plant like Yeezy?
    That "venue" is closed for a multi-year redevelopment project, so no.

Definitely need to see them live again.

SXSW details:

Depeche Mode today announced that it will follow up next week’s “Live at Letterman” album-launch concert with its first-ever appearance at the South By Southwest Music Festival in Austin, Texas, where the band’s three members will participate in a Q&A session about their forthcoming album Delta Machine and plans to tour the world this year.

The session, to be moderated by KCRW music director Jason Bentley, is slated for 5 p.m. March 13 at the Austin Convention Center and is open to conference attendees.

No Depeche Mode performances at SXSW have been announced.

The band’s new album is due out March 26, and will be followed by a world tour. Details of DM’s planned North American leg are to be announced “in the coming weeks,” according to the group’s publicist.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

Booka Shade just posted on FB that they are opening for DM at their tour opening in Tel Aviv May 7. That would be an awesome tour support for them.

That will probably only be in Europe. They rarely have the same opening act in the US as they do on the Euro legs.

I know, Jen, but it'd be AWESOME.

Their US openers almost always suck. But new record label now, so maybe it'll be better.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Their US openers almost always suck. But new record label now, so maybe it'll be better.
    Peter, Bjorn & John
    She Wants Revenge
    Scissor Sisters(San Fran only)
    Ravonettes
    POE
    Stabbing Westward
    Primal Scream
    The The
    Nitzer Ebb
    WIRE
    Jesus & The Mary Chain
    OMD
    Front 242
    Ministry

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

POE was surprisingly great when she opened for the (regrettably) only DM show I've ever been to.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

The only time I've seen a non-festival DM show, the Bravery opened. So I stand by captncrzy's comment, whole-heartedly.

Some of those openers are pretty good.

Most openers suck. That's why they're openers.
    Follow me on Twitter at Klein25
    Foster the People - April 8 @ Pomona

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Peter, Bjorn & John
    She Wants Revenge
    Ravonettes
    POE
    Stabbing Westward
    Primal Scream
    The The
    Nitzer Ebb
    WIRE
    Jesus & The Mary Chain
    OMD
    Front 242
    Ministry

Not talking about the late 80's/early 90's, dipshit.

I liked She Wants Revenge. Also Poe and Primal Scream were good.

Is Poe's album(s) worth listening to? Always dug "Angry Johnny" when it was on '90s alt radio, but never bothered to dig deeper for whatever reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

That was the best song, but there were a couple other tracks that were good. I'd say check it out.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Poe's second album, Haunted, is very, very good.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Not talking about the late 80's/early 90's, dipshit.
    Your exact quote was "almost always".

Peter, Bjorn & John
    She Wants Revenge
    Ravonettes
    POE
    Stabbing Westward
    Primal Scream
    The The

I still say these are all better than average arena support acts. I've seen some terrible arena openers, including Bravery opening for Green Day.

Hey, Depeche Mode found a place to play! In totally unsurprising news, the band will follow up their Q&A at next week’s South by Southwest with a live performance. They’ll appear at Brazos Hall on Friday, March 15th as part of Yahoo!’s official showcase. It’ll mark the band’s first-ever performance at the festival.

SXSW will hold a ticket lottery that will be open to Platinum and Music badge holders beginning today at 12pm CST via the festival’s website.
    Damn, music badges are $800. That would be cool to see that.
    Last edited by captncrzy; 03-08-2013 at 06:56 AM.

Well, they now cost that much. Back in October theyre half that, but of course how would anyone know would
    Be playing. They gotta do something in l.a, maybe jimmy kimmel again.

Didn't Spiritualized open up for them too in the U.S. or was that only for their European tour in the early 90s?