Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Which Tomaz Apologizes to *cr

Default In Which Tomaz Apologizes to *cr

Tom,

I think we all know that you made a mean comment yesterday about *cr which was both below the belt and inaccurate. It is time for your apology.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Default Re: In Which Tomaz Apologizes to *cr

no shit
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

did he even see it?

anyway it was goodnatured fun, not meant as an insult or anything like that at all. I'm sure he's quite happy and secure with his appearance.

old school

ooh. what did he say? WHAT DID HE SAY?!
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    did he even see it?

anyway it was goodnatured fun, not meant as an insult or anything like that at all. I'm sure he's quite happy and secure with his appearance.
    He saw it and he said it was mean. Then he tried to pretend it didn't hurt. But I could feel his pain.

The offending post: http://38.114.165.83/forum/showpost....&postcount=146
    Last edited by Yablonowitz; 02-13-2007 at 08:48 AM.
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    He saw it and he said it was mean. Then he tried to pretend it didn't hurt. But I could feel his pain.

The offending post: http://38.114.165.83/forum/showpost....&postcount=146
    well that sucks. I guess I assumed that anyone would know that *my* calling someone ugly could only be ironic. Since I am the ugliest human this side of Stefinitely.

I apologize Ron.

if Stefinitely fake tanned he probably would be really hot

btw who won the bet? yablo or bug?

shut yo mouth

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    well that sucks. I guess I assumed that anyone would know that *my* calling someone ugly could only be ironic. Since I am the ugliest human this side of Stefinitely.

I apologize Ron.
    No, no, no. No self-effacement here. You're a fine looking man, with the exception of the angles that is represented in my avatar. I just felt bad for our main man *cr and thought you needed to atone for your sin.

you're pretty cute yourself sweetie.

Step back. I said you were fine looking. I'm currently seeing way too many other people on this board to include you. Let's just be "friends".

with benefits?

No, you're part-time. Put in your hours and we'll talk at your next performance review.

ah tnx gang lol .... i know tomaz was just talking on the board ... i am really a pretty nice person if you know me ... and i can talk music and fests till you turn blue (october) ... btw, most of the time i am actually greatful (dead) how nice the younger bunch are nice to me and my gal ... they treat us as equals and not some old hippies that have no business at "their shows".... so it goes ... good karma and peace to all on the board ... cr***

old school

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    i am really a pretty nice person if you know me ... and i can talk music and fests till you turn blue (october) ... btw, most of the time i am actually greatful (dead)
    posts like this make me get stabby.

Quote Originally Posted by thinnerair View Post
    posts like this make me get stabby.
    not sure what that means ??

hey i think i will hi jack this thread since my name is in it lol ... i do this each year going into the summer concert season, but this year it is out there especially for tomaz .... if anyone comes out to Denver for shows, they can always crash at my house ... there is always room for half a dozen for a few days ... we don't have many good fests here close but a lot of people come here to go to Red Rocks (the best venue in the world, but that is a different thread) ... i always thought it would be cool to have a network of crash places for out of town peeps to stay at when they are in a town for a show ... one of our goals at shows is to see someone we know or knows us .... it is easy here in town cuz a lot of people know us, but it is way cool if you are at a fest thousands of miles away,and someone walks up to you and says "hey i remember you guys from xxxx" that has happened more often then not the last few years .... i wont say i regret this, but it did throw me off a bit, but .... two years ago there were these 4 dudes from Kansas that moved to the "big city (Denver)" to make it in the music buz .... they were friends of tygerladies daughter and we met them at a show ... they were 19 and 20 .... well they were living at strangers houses for a few days then move on ... i said they could stay at my house for a while .. the while ended up being 6 months lol ... it was funny, sometimes at 200 in the morning they would walk upstairs and ask if they could please practice just for a little bit .... they were screamo dark metal .... not the quietest tunes at that time in the morn .... well they never made it, but i was happy i could help like i did ... so back to, anyone out there, needing a place to crash for a couple of days (not months lol) are always welcome at Colorado Ron's place .... peace ...cr******

old school

so Ron will you go to Coachella? what other festivals will you travel to see? who on the Coachella lineup interests you?

kiss ass

I demand an apology.

i'm sorry

lets go out for ice cream

this might be a lean year for us tomaz ... it was coachella for sure then i bought a big plasma and a ps3 ... now we want to save to do a european concert trip of maybe 4 or 5 of the big fests there ... i am hoping that for next summer (08) .. this year vegoose just because we went to the last 2, wakarusa (dani would hate everyone there cept maybe les c) .... not sure after that .... i really want to do the europe trip .. jeolous sp of peeps that go to coachella this year though ..cr******

Hey Ron,I think I read in one of your posts,you attended Altamont.I have a couple questions about that.
    Who were you there to see primarily?Did you enjoy their set?
    Did you ever get a sense about it spiraling out of control,and that there was no one "running things",so to speak?That's gotta be scary.
    Did you see anyone famous in the crowd?

no on anyone famous in the crowd anyway .... we thought at the time we saw a couple of the chicago 7 but not sure to this day .... i was a kool aid person at that time, so i went to see most of the jam bands .... i wanted to see csny the most though cuz neil was my hero .... i think when one of the airplane while he was on stage, had trouble with security is when, you kinda wondered what was going on .... after going to some of the earlier major fests, and the summer of love and all of that .... it really did start the end of an era ... "we can change the world" died some that day .... cr***

CR went to Altamont? Whoa. I now nominate him as patron saint of this message board and festival.

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    CR went to Altamont? Whoa. I now nominate him as patron saint of this message board and festival.
    tnx dude, i got my wrinkles doing hard time at fests lol .... i hit most every west coast fest in the late 60's and 70's but not many on the east coast back then .. caught atlanta pop fest of course, ramones and talking heads at cbgb's, jimi someplace in the city and that was about it .... but i had the west coast covered lol .... cr****

ramones and talking heads at cbgb's
    I've been in a constant state of jealously this whole thread, but damn, that would have been sweet...

Quote Originally Posted by CuervoPH View Post
    I've been in a constant state of jealously this whole thread, but damn, that would have been sweet...
    ya, it was pretty sick, the shows there .... i went to a few punk shows, ie ramones, sid and the pistols, but i never understood the spitting thing ... people that went to those early shows , know what i mean .. it became a contest for the band to spit on you, and you to spit on the band .... we always won, but yuck .... thats why the talking heads were better lol ... but i was always into the prog rock thing, and the heads took that up a level .. well bowie and the heads ... love that theatrical thing at some shows .. cr****

I am seriously bored today. This thread is kind of funny in restrospect since everyone still loved Ron back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.