Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miami Winter Music Conference 2009 March 24-29

Default Re: Miami Winter Music Conference 2009 March 24-29

hey trancehiphop, I wish you would have asked last week. A few of my friends signed up and got tickets yesterday.

I say either e-mail Bacardi and say you're covering it for some bs publication or just show up and see what happens. There's no scalping because the tickets are printed out and have the registered person's name on it.

Let me know what happens, I'll do what I can to help you out,.

Is there any year were WMC is not dope? Pretty much everyone in EDM is there, so if you like dance music, there you go
    "Without music life would be a mistake" ~Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by miseducation View Post
    hey trancehiphop, I wish you would have asked last week. A few of my friends signed up and got tickets yesterday.

I say either e-mail Bacardi and say you're covering it for some bs publication or just show up and see what happens. There's no scalping because the tickets are printed out and have the registered person's name on it.

Let me know what happens, I'll do what I can to help you out,.
    thanks dude, want to exchange contact info or something? I am landing thurs at noon. Let me know what you think.
    it's better to live as if there are no "do-overs," so that you won't need one. I thought I'd share this with you, to work in the bits about fear, mistakes, and how precious today's opportunities are.

Quote Originally Posted by trancehiphop View Post
    nm...I just found out it's soldout already...I'm looking around frantically for scalpers online...Oh man..I need to go to this man...LOL

EMAIL THEM! my friend just got a ticket sent to them because she begged basically through the email that she wanted to go, you have nothing to lose by doing this

DON"T PAY AT ALL FOR THAT EVENT

they were selling tickets at 25 a piece...I will email them though, but then again I have a dick and so does my little brother, so that can't help us any when attempting to get into an exclusive club.... *sigh*
    it's better to live as if there are no "do-overs," so that you won't need one. I thought I'd share this with you, to work in the bits about fear, mistakes, and how precious today's opportunities are.

they were selling tickets at 25 a piece...I will email them though, but then again I have a dick and so does my little brother, so that can't help us any when attempting to get into an exclusive club.... *sigh*

Its not that exclusive of a club, its a Bacardi event promoting booze

Do it, you have nothing to lose to right now. If you dont' try your not gettting in, if you try you may get in. I'll take a chance over no chance anyday of the week

You are right sir. I just emailed the hea promoter and he "said" he would email me some tickets. I probably won't hear from him until sometime tomorrow due to the time difference. But if he does end up sending the tickets I will be forever grateful LOL!

Hey man, worry not about this when it comes to WMC. Clubs don't tend to act like clubs during WMC. There's practically no dress code (but at the same time, don't do something stupid like show up to a night event in Flip Flops) and the clubs accept that there's always a lot more men then women during WMC.

If that guy doesn't pull through, I think my gf registered twice and technically has an extra. That being the case, maybe we can explain the situation and get at least one of you through. I say show up early and do what you can. I'm going to PM you my contact info anyway. I'll be with a big group of heads.

sounds legit man. Thanks for the info, cause I was actually pretty hesitant about these afterparties and clubs during the middle of the day. I was thinking that they had STRONG dresscodes like they do over here in hollywood or in Vegas. I will bring trunks, shoes, and club clothes just in case, I would hate nothing more than to be denied access to a great venue simply because I came under dressed, especially after traveling across country for this SICK FESTIvAL

here are more

IHC X MADDECENT X TROUBLE & BASS

Scion Radio 17 Event!

plus this again cause it's EROL ALKAN MAN
    Upcoming Shows: Updated