Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Daft punk

Default Re: Daft punk

Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    you do realize that you are a fucking asshole, right?

you do realize that you can get in serious trouble for this post, right?

you do realize that I can cause you to get in serious trouble for this post, right?

please delete post within 24 hours, or I will make sure you get in serious trouble for this post.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP!

How can he get in trouble for researching whats allready on the internet...

This dumb fuck creates a fake website, scams people out of $100s of dollars, obviously allready has a reputation for being a fuckin scam artist........

and you have the nerve to come on here and play tough guy?????? What are you a fucking pig????

this guy obviously has some bad shit coming his way, whether this thread was ever even created or not.

Mind you im just a bistander, i like DP but im not the biggest of fans. If he would have pulled this shit with Bowie or Oingo Boingo or someone else i would die to see, best believe this message would have been A LOT WORSE!!!!
    Last edited by Coachella Bound; 02-12-2009 at 10:10 AM.
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

Thumbs down Re: Daft punk

you do realize that you are a fucking asshole, right?

you do realize that you can get in serious trouble for this post, right?

you do realize that I can cause you to get in serious trouble for this post, right?

please delete post within 24 hours, or I will make sure you get in serious trouble for this post.
    All he's done is posted information which has been already been made public, bitch.
    >>>>East Bay<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    scoop the eucalyptus infused shit out of a koala's ass and chow down you crocodile dundee special edition blu-ray owning, fosters keg hoarding, didgeridoo fellating, outback steakhouse gift card carrying dingo-dicked puddle of kangaroo piss.

go listen to wolfmother...

Quote Originally Posted by miraj View Post
    Have you listened to "Discovered"? If not, I suggest you do.

Sampling is one thing. Copying entire songs is another. Robot Rock, Digital Love, Crescendolls...

I won't go so far as to say Daft Punk are complete hacks... but hearing the originals of these songs made me pretty sad
    I heard those songs before DISCOVERED (which is missing some songs actually).

Some of those songs are better than the daft punk song itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt
    I know it's hard, but try not to turn into GPS. It is just unfortunate for us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Campbell View Post
    then why are you quoting it and keeping it up there even if he does delete it? gj
    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post
    SHUT THE FUCK UP!

This dumb fuck creates a fake website, scams people out of $100s of dollars, obviously allready has a reputation for being a fuckin scam artist........

and you have the nerve to come on here and play tough guy?????? What are you a fucking pig????
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakewc151 View Post
    All he's done is posted information which has been already been made public, bitch.
    thank you friends
    COACHELLA '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11

08/09 - Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
    08/12 - Sigur Ros
    08/24 - Shlohmo
    09/01 - FYF Fest
    09/11 - Swans
    10/06 - Mono
    10/13 - The XX

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post
    SHUT THE FUCK UP!

this guy obviously has some bad shit coming his way, whether this thread was ever even created or not.

Mind you im just a bistander, i like DP but im not the biggest of fans. If he would have pulled this shit with Bowie or Oingo Boingo or someone else i would die to see, best believe this message would have been A LOT WORSE!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakewc151 View Post
    fucking morons. both of you.

first of all, the address posted is NOT the address of the loser scam artist.

second, he didn't just post publicly available information. he encouraged everyone to order flowers/pizza/etc. and have them sent to the address.

again I say: FUCKING MORONS. BOTH OF YOU.

fucking morons. both of you.

first of all, the address posted is NOT the address of the loser scam artist.

second, he didn't just post publicly available information. he encouraged everyone to order flowers/pizza/etc. and have them sent to the address.

again I say: FUCKING MORONS. BOTH OF YOU.
    Aside from the moron parts, don't you think it would have been a little easier just saying that in the first place, wrather than coming on here and acting like the hardest guy on the internet......

Just saying. Made you seem like kind of a chad.
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -