I want to see at least 10 bands a day! Last Coach I was all lazy and saw maybe around 4 or 5 for the whole day
Make a new friend and smoke up.
I'd like to try aand have a full day from the opening of the gates to tbe end at least one day of the weekend with a smooth paste...I've never gotten there early enough for the early bands...
1. shave my legs so that it looks acceptable for public viewing
2. seduce henry rollins
don't get too loaded too early
I'm sure that's majority of the festival's resolution
use this for not gettin chafed legs*Not get chafed legs
1) Dance without worrying if I look stupid or not. (Or rather, accept the fact that I probably look stupid and dance anyway.)
2) Relax and enjoy the act I am watching without worrying about where I need to go when it is over.
3) Turn some interweb friends into in-person friends.
Avoid having my feet get sun burned this year...
Avoid the wraps at all costs.
I'd be down for a churro, only one though, and I have to be stoned to get maximum pleasure out of it.
-Get stoned, eat churro.
1) spend more time in theDoLab
2) find a way to keep my sinuses and allergies in check (claritin and dayquil were not doing it last year)
3) finally try a Coachurro
4) meet more board people since most everyone I know IRL hate the lineup and are not coming because they are lame and boring
5) wear custom t-shirts every day (one will say "Where the fuck is Asobi Seksu?", one will say "Pulp Reunion for 2010", and still undecided on the last one)
I will finally become the Official Franz Ferdinand Groupie
Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
Yes it is. That is what I use every year