Thread: Where can you drink alcohol at the concert and can you drink and watch music?

Question Where can you drink alcohol at the concert and can you drink and watch music?

Where can you drink alcohol at the concert and can you drink and watch music?

I appreciate the info.

Drewsky

Default Re: Where can you drink alcohol at the concert and can you drink and watch music?

There are Heineken beer areas and you can see the concert from some of them.
    You can also excape the confines of these areas and take your beer with you.
    Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiieeeeeeeee!

Default Re: Where can you drink alcohol at the concert and can you drink and watch music?

Its pretty lame. No Alcohol outside of the designated areas, which are fairly crowded for obvious reasons.
    Although the Heineken beer tent was pretty cool, it was cooled by liquid nitrogen (COLD) and had a crazy 8 station keyboard synth setup hooked to the main sound in the tent. Spent a hour or so every day getting loose and playing with synths. LOT O FUN

no alchy outside. they are pretty serious about it also. I have been able to sneak out a couple times in the past...its not that easy though.

VIP area you can drink and watch the mainstage.

Coachella is the last place I would want to drink alcohol. Gatorade maybe.

no bus

its really easy to lose track of time and miss bands when yer in them beer gardens.

"smoke weed everyday" - Nate Dogg

The drinking areas (cages) really cut down on the trash and pissed up idiots in the crowd. Festivals in England are full of both.
    Upcoming shows: