Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 153

Thread: Worst Coachella Ever

  1. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    221

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by balidaplex View Post
    the only reason last yr was worth it was because of prince. SATURDAY IS AWEFUL, just like the rest of the lineup. they better make some ridic adds or this wil be the worst ever, even worse than jack johnson.
    i like how no one commented on the fact that he said "ridic". and "aweful". lol.

  2. #92

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by xxorcoxx View Post
    not really you must be a newbie it used to be about that bands from across the way that dont come here very often not these american bands i can see 3 times a year at the local venues, ida maria, white lies, the courteneers and few others are what it used to be about wheres the squarepusher, mu-zig, art of noise???
    Agreed, yea all these new bands might be alright but how about some talent with some actual pull and appeal?

    In the end spending around 1000 bucks (flying from across the country) is not worth it to see a bunch of unknown bands and shitty headliners and no quality EDM acts.

    YEA IM WHINING but come on

  3. #93
    Member Iamjoeswastdlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    624

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by balidaplex View Post
    the only reason last yr was worth it was because of prince. SATURDAY IS AWEFUL, just like the rest of the lineup. they better make some ridic adds or this wil be the worst ever, even worse than jack johnson.
    You obviously only look at bands on the top 2 lines.

  4. #94

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    im hoping for coachella to go the way of woodstock riot and rape!!!! riot and rape!!!!!

  5. #95

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamjoeswastdlife View Post
    You obviously only look at bands on the top 2 lines.
    you obviously contracted that bacon aidz

  6. #96
    Member Iamjoeswastdlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    624

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by xxorcoxx View Post
    you obviously contracted that bacon aidz
    Sigh...

  7. #97

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Sean Bayot was the first documented case of bacon Aidz in the united states

  8. #98

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Sean Bayot was the first documented case of bacon Aidz in the united states sean bayot

  9. #99
    Member ZackQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rio Grande Valley
    Posts
    2,312

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamjoeswastdlife View Post
    You obviously only look at bands on the top 2 lines.
    OFT, the undercard is AMAZING.

  10. #100

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Sean Bayot was the first documented case of bacon Aidz in the united states sean bayot

  11. #101
    Member devon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    96

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by balidaplex View Post
    After sucha long wait for the lineup, what a rig job. This is by far the worst coachella ever. I am going to costa rica instead. whoever is going, have fun in the hot ass desert with no one good to listen to except morrissey and sir sean paul and a few others. ROT IN HELL PAUL TOLLETT, U RIGGED COACHELLA HARD THIS YR.
    why are u still on here then? is your life so fuckin pathetic???
    06 07 08 09 10

  12. #102

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Without Paul Mc....worst coachella ever.

  13. #103
    Coachella Junkie Ardentbiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,609

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Most people who don't like the Coachella line up probably don't have any knowledge of music and/or don't have any interest in discovering new bands.

    Not my problem.
    Last edited by Ardentbiscuit; 02-03-2009 at 09:05 AM.

  14. #104

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    Most people who don't like the Coachella line up probably don't have any knowledge of music and/or don't have any interest in discovering new bands.

    Not my problem.
    or arent trendy scensters who are going the way of the buffalo

  15. #105
    old school Sonicifyouwantit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Beautiful Downtown Burbank!
    Posts
    4,836

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by xxorcoxx View Post
    or arent trendy scensters who are going the way of the buffalo
    yeah you can see through your computer screen at all of and have the ability to judge anyone at any moment. cute.

    also this is isnt the turn of the last century, buffalo are not even close to being extinct.
    "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

    2013 = 12 Coachellas

    do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now! say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now!

    Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    I should smack you in the head but I draw the line at gay bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    use some common sense you asshats

  16. #106
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    Most people who don't like the Coachella line up probably don't have any knowledge of music and/or don't have any interest in discovering new bands.

    Not my problem.
    For real. After minimal research on this year's lineup I for one, am really excited! Franz, Band Of Horses, Yeah Yeah Yeahs... how have I not listened to these bands more before now? And that’s just hitting the top billed acts. Can't wait to listen to the up an comers!

  17. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,584

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever


  18. #108
    The Fro PassiveTheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    11,034

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    If you hate the lineup then stay the fuck home.
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

    Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014


    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

  19. #109
    Memorial_07
    Guest

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Fully agreed Passive.

    Or they can just do some research and discover some badass bands playing this year

  20. #110
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,637

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Been downloading bands I haven't heard of off the line up. Great stuff. I recommend people do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    There's an emoticon for jerking off on this forum?



    The National/Warpaint - 4/21 - Moody Theater
    Thee Silver MT. Zion Orchestra - 4/22 - The Mohawk
    Mogwai - 4/24 - Emo's
    Cloud Nothings/The Men - 4/26 - The Mohawk
    Austin Psych Fest - 5/2 - 5/4 - Carson Creek Ranch
    King Khan & the Shrines - 5/30 - The Mohawk
    Cut Copy - 6/21 - Stubbs
    Swans - 6/27 - The Mohawk
    Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk

  21. #111
    Member paganman7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    2,364

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    I accidentally shaved my left eyebrow tonight...true story.

    Fuck!
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

  22. #112
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,637

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I accidentally shaved my left eyebrow tonight...true story.

    Fuck!
    You're being very Un-dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    There's an emoticon for jerking off on this forum?



    The National/Warpaint - 4/21 - Moody Theater
    Thee Silver MT. Zion Orchestra - 4/22 - The Mohawk
    Mogwai - 4/24 - Emo's
    Cloud Nothings/The Men - 4/26 - The Mohawk
    Austin Psych Fest - 5/2 - 5/4 - Carson Creek Ranch
    King Khan & the Shrines - 5/30 - The Mohawk
    Cut Copy - 6/21 - Stubbs
    Swans - 6/27 - The Mohawk
    Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk

  23. #113
    Memorial_07
    Guest

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Been downloading bands I haven't heard of off the line up. Great stuff. I recommend people do the same.
    I'm just using the imeem coachella player. Very useful.

    Two songs by each band seems like enough to know if I want to look more into them

  24. #114
    Member darthlaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    if you don't like coachella, then don't go. who wants to hear your complaining ass anyway!
    [B]Darthlaker

  25. #115
    Lurker punkydory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    40

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by balidaplex View Post
    After sucha long wait for the lineup, what a rig job. This is by far the worst coachella ever. I am going to costa rica instead. whoever is going, have fun in the hot ass desert with no one good to listen to except morrissey and sir sean paul and a few others. ROT IN HELL PAUL TOLLETT, U RIGGED COACHELLA HARD THIS YR.

    Seriously......get over it. I am seeing some of my favourite bands at this festival and I am PSYCHED! Have you heard of Glasvegas or Late of the Pier? 2 fantastic acts.
    COACHELLA = a hot and sweaty glass of joy that caresses my ears and all my senses.

  26. #116
    Member agentapplejuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    98

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    there is a very good chance we're getting trolled..
    because i truly hope no one can be this stupid.
    also, i'll be asking for charity at coachella for the bacon-aids awareness campaign

  27. #117

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by agentapplejuice View Post
    there is a very good chance we're getting trolled..
    because i truly hope no one can be this stupid.
    also, i'll be asking for charity at coachella for the bacon-aids awareness campaign
    Dude! there should totally be a "bacon Aidz" campaign. I'm gonna work on a logo.
    Coachella '06, '07, '08, '09.

  28. #118
    Lurker toilet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    P H O E N I X X X
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    This is as obligatory a thread as the "This movie is racist!" standard on IMDb is.
    I don't understand dance music.

  29. #119
    Member sportsbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    267

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by punkydory View Post
    Seriously......get over it. I am seeing some of my favourite bands at this festival and I am PSYCHED! Have you heard of Glasvegas or Late of the Pier? 2 fantastic acts.
    Just checked out Glasvegas on youtube and am soooo excited to see them! I'm still looking forward to Sahara additions though that tent is still fairly weak
    Coachella '06, '07, '09

    Previously "MsTekno"

  30. #120
    Lurker punkydory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    40

    Default Re: Worst Coachella Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsbunny View Post
    Just checked out Glasvegas on youtube and am soooo excited to see them! I'm still looking forward to Sahara additions though that tent is still fairly weak
    I saw them here a couple weeks ago and I'll be seeing them again April 12. They are fantastic live. Great sing alongs too!
    COACHELLA = a hot and sweaty glass of joy that caresses my ears and all my senses.

Similar Threads

  1. Worst moment of Coachella 08?
    By KatieLyn in forum Past Experiences
    Replies: 389
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 06:01 PM
  2. WORST COACHELLA EVER!!
    By TheCutestBoyAlive in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 06:51 AM
  3. worst band of coachella
    By unknowndrummer66 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 10:46 PM
  4. Worst of Coachella
    By SojuGorae in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 09:03 PM
  5. And the worst Coachella rumor ever was...
    By Boourns in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 01:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •