Thread: Official Petition for Goldenvoice to post the Do Lab lineup... at some point

Default Official Petition for Goldenvoice to post the Do Lab lineup... at some point

Not sure when they actually will have the lineup for the Do Lab ready but we usuall don't find out what dj's are spinning until we look in the back of the booklets they give out at the festival.
    I'm not asking for set times even, but a lot of us would really appreciate at least a partial lineup for the Do Lab DJ's at least somewhat in advance of the festival... Who Agrees?
    doesn't seem like too much to ask for me, and who knows if it's good it might even kick a few people who are sitting on the fence right now into buying tickets...

Default Re: Official Petition for Goldenvoice to post the Do Lab lineup... at some point

I approve this thread.

Default Re: Official Petition for Goldenvoice to post the Do Lab lineup... at some point

i agree post up

Didn't they hand this out at the festival last year? I didn't realize it was that important for many people.

here's the lineup: all dubstep all the time.

I'd like to see Ana Sia, Prefuse 73 and the Egyptian Lover
    Rhythm is a dancer.

I'd like to see Glitch Mob again.

I want to see Hudson Mowhawke but I know thats not going to happen

Drknowph

It doesnt matter to me who is playing in there,
    Ill be in there most the time
    and love every minute of it...

I hope its all djs/artist weve never heard of..
    which 80% of it will be for sure

we usually dont know till we get there

^i love the do lab. I've met a few concert fuck buddies and shared a few nice joints there as well. Great place to take a break, dance, relax, get high and wet.
    Rhythm is a dancer.

anyone whose on the fence about buying tickets until they see the do lab lineup needs to get a life...