Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 267

Thread: Get your locker-chella here.

  1. #151
    Member Rosemont17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    A Ghost
    Posts
    803

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    its a great deal and so worth it

  2. #152
    Member natureboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    353

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    First official Coache11a purchase. Next stop tickets and car camping passes!

  3. #153

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Quote Originally Posted by dorkfish View Post
    Unless you buy the records after sundown and then put them in the lockers.
    Hmm the only reason I want a locker is to store records. It's unfortunate that they can't take the heat.

  4. #154
    Member TheCountofMonteDisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    265

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    I have a question about lockers.... I've noticed some people in this thread say that they stocked it with water and stuff....

    No problems getting a case of water through security?

  5. #155
    Member Harrisment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,058

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteDisco View Post
    I have a question about lockers.... I've noticed some people in this thread say that they stocked it with water and stuff....

    No problems getting a case of water through security?
    In my experience they'll usually let you through with a couple of bottles, although official policy says no so YMMV. Now if you tried walking up with a case of water, I don't think you'd have much luck.
    If we're lucky something will happen. Some adversity will happen and something unexpected will happen and you'll get tired and you'll get hungry, you'll have trouble going to the bathroom, and you'll lose your car keys, and all these wonderful things will add up to some powerful experience that 10 years from now we'll say "We lived, we lived." - Wayne Coyne on Coachella

  6. #156
    Member TheClares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Posts
    614

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    almost forgot my lockerchella... fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This is why you're a semi-employed cheetoh-munching fucktard.

  7. #157

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Apologies if this has been covered--I don't have time to read through all the pages in this thread.

    I have my ticket, but there is still a chance I will have to back out of attending the festival as the time draws nearer. How is the record of a locker reservation kept--under our name, or just some confirmation code?

    In other words, if I end up having to sell my ticket to someone else, would I be able to transfer my locker reservation to them as well?

    Thanks.

  8. #158
    Member TheClares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Posts
    614

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimer View Post
    Apologies if this has been covered--I don't have time to read through all the pages in this thread.

    I have my ticket, but there is still a chance I will have to back out of attending the festival as the time draws nearer. How is the record of a locker reservation kept--under our name, or just some confirmation code?

    In other words, if I end up having to sell my ticket to someone else, would I be able to transfer my locker reservation to them as well?

    Thanks.
    It requires you to print out your paypal receipt at verification, so I would imagine you could pass that along to whoever you sell it to, and they would likely cross reference with your name/paypal email address. shouldn't be a problem, I think I just handed them my receipt last year, they looked it up and handed me a key.

    PS - Don't forget though, they also include a $20 deposit that they refund when you return the key, which you should advise the people you are selling it to.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This is why you're a semi-employed cheetoh-munching fucktard.

  9. #159
    Member baily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    1,927

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    get your locker before they sell out as well
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

  10. #160

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    got mine

    here's the direct link for locker-chella '11: http://lockersonline.com/reserve.php

  11. #161
    Member durrrrrrrrdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    151

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    done.
    Quote Originally Posted by surfphoto View Post
    My biggest regret is not being gay lol, they have all the fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosemont17 View Post
    hipsters=douchebags
    Quote Originally Posted by Sladokusac View Post
    i think i am too fat to be a hipster
    "Without music, life would be an error.”

    keep 'em coming...04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14.

  12. #162

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Got mine!

    Make sure you say hello to Lou!

  13. #163
    Member jimmycrackcorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in the shadow of mt. san jacinto
    Posts
    1,933

    Thumbs up Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    "conversation is a game of circles and i'm getting dizzy-- bye"

  14. #164

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn163 View Post
    Got mine!

    Make sure you say hello to Lou!
    I LOVE THAT GUY!!!!

  15. #165
    Member digitaldragon03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    2,314

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Lou is the fucking man! 2 years ago, I forgot my locker key back at our campsite, so he told me to hold tight while he replaced the lock and he gave me and my crew 8 ice cold waters so that we wouldnt broil while we waited.

  16. #166
    Member Milky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    223

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Hey I can't get the link in the first post to work, is anybody able to provide me with another?

    Please don't link me to a picture of your balls, thank you if you don't.
    Friday: Titus Andronicus
    the Black Keys - OFWGKTA

    Brandon Flowers - Sleigh Bells - Cut Copy
    Crystal Castles - Cold War Kids - Glasser

    Saturday: Arcade Fire
    Foals - Freelance Whales

    Animal Collective - Cage the Elephant - Wire
    Two Door Cinema Club - the Kills - Elbow

    Sunday: Kanye West
    the National - Death from Above 1979

    Phantogram - the Strokes - HEALTH
    Menomena - Ratatat - Twin Shadow

  17. #167
    Member Milky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    223

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Never minded, it is because my computer doesn't like the website (not trusted or some shit). I'll just do it on my mates.
    Friday: Titus Andronicus
    the Black Keys - OFWGKTA

    Brandon Flowers - Sleigh Bells - Cut Copy
    Crystal Castles - Cold War Kids - Glasser

    Saturday: Arcade Fire
    Foals - Freelance Whales

    Animal Collective - Cage the Elephant - Wire
    Two Door Cinema Club - the Kills - Elbow

    Sunday: Kanye West
    the National - Death from Above 1979

    Phantogram - the Strokes - HEALTH
    Menomena - Ratatat - Twin Shadow

  18. #168
    Coachella Junkie weeklymix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,333

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
    First official Coache11a purchase. Next stop tickets and car camping passes!
    I wonder if this turned out to be a bad decision. A locker with no way to get to it. Ha.

  19. #169
    old school daxton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,165

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milky View Post
    Hey I can't get the link in the first post to work, is anybody able to provide me with another?

    Please don't link me to a picture of your balls, thank you if you don't.
    The link isn't working for me and it's not because my computer doesn't trust the site... I'm ready to get my locker! Anyone have another locker link?
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

  20. #170
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,481

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.


    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

  21. #171
    old school daxton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,165

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Thank you! I skimmed this page and didn't see that it was already posted. Oops.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

  22. #172
    sarcastic fuckoff GeezrRckr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the oasis of reason
    Posts
    9,989

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    So, has anyone else had their locker raided? Some friends of mine had some gear taken last year.

  23. #173
    old school daxton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,165

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Whaaaat? No, not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

  24. #174
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    I've always been lucky. But I also never leave anything in there besides a sweater, maybe a couple merch t-shirts, an extra water bottle, sunscreen, and a hat.

  25. #175
    old school daxton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,165

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I've always been lucky. But I also never leave anything in there besides a sweater, maybe a couple merch t-shirts, an extra water bottle, sunscreen, and a hat.
    That's all I've left in there too, plus a change of shoes maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

  26. #176
    Member dekelou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeezrRckr View Post
    So, has anyone else had their locker raided? Some friends of mine had some gear taken last year.
    Lost my key last year in the Sahara. I keep a backpack with warm clothes, all the shirt merch I bought, iPod, etc... in the locker all weekend.

    Came back to the locker- empty!- shat a brick. Then talked to Lou about the lost key situation. Not only did he have my bag unmolested which somebody found sitting next to the empty locker, he also spent about 20 minutes with me working out the key situation and was totally cool and relaxed about it even while being accosted by other locker problems.

    Lou is the fucking man, and thank god for whoever returned my bag. Love Coachella!

    I keep the locker key on a rock climbing hook-thing attached to my belt now.

  27. #177

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeezrRckr View Post
    So, has anyone else had their locker raided? Some friends of mine had some gear taken last year.
    Not us! We only leave invaluable items in the locker over night. Just the typical sweaters, shoes, sunscreen, etc.

  28. #178
    Member sacleonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Elk Grove, CA
    Posts
    2,252

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Quote Originally Posted by dekelou View Post
    Lost my key last year in the Sahara. I keep a backpack with warm clothes, all the shirt merch I bought, iPod, etc... in the locker all weekend.

    Came back to the locker- empty!- shat a brick. Then talked to Lou about the lost key situation. Not only did he have my bag unmolested which somebody found sitting next to the empty locker, he also spent about 20 minutes with me working out the key situation and was totally cool and relaxed about it even while being accosted by other locker problems.

    Lou is the fucking man, and thank god for whoever returned my bag. Love Coachella!

    I keep the locker key on a rock climbing hook-thing attached to my belt now.
    That's awesome that everything worked out, especially given the cluster that was last year. I've heard some really good stories of people finding / returning things. I'm sure there's a thread on it somewhere.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carabiner
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    I'd rather see my own gruesome rape and subsequent beheading than see Rammstein.

  29. #179
    Member dekelou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Carabiner! Thanks- just couldn't remember the word.

  30. #180

    Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldragon03 View Post
    Lou is the fucking man! 2 years ago, I forgot my locker key back at our campsite, so he told me to hold tight while he replaced the lock and he gave me and my crew 8 ice cold waters so that we wouldnt broil while we waited.
    I lost my key on Sunday night last year and figured out that I lost it after the last set was over and everyone was flooding out and trying to return their keys for their locker deposits. Even in the massive rush of everyone trying to get their deposits back, Lou managed to find time to slip out and let me into my locker like 5 minutes after I asked for help. And he was super polite and cool about it. Lou owns.

Similar Threads

  1. Need Help Finding something in Ko-A-Chella??? ? Hit me up
    By PersonalJesus28 in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 09:19 PM
  3. crowd surfing @ chella
    By LunaVC in forum Questions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 05:47 PM
  4. 'chella train confirmation
    By frozen pilgrim in forum Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 04:50 PM
  5. No locker? Maybe we can help ya out...
    By chris777 in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 02:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •