Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your locker-chella here.

Default Re: Get your locker-chella here.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Yes. I bring all my supplies on Friday so I don't have to lug them around all weekend. I store everything in it so all I need to walk around with is my money and phone.
    i hope we get another picture of all your supplies again this year. that was thoroughly entertaining for me.
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

Quote Originally Posted by sexecutioner View Post
    i hope we get another picture of all your supplies again this year. that was thoroughly entertaining for me.
    Sexy just wants to see the "Pee Mate" again...

it's definately nice bringing everything in on friday and not having to worry 'bout security the following days upon entry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sexecutioner View Post
    haha I forgot about that.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Thanks so much for posting this info. It saved me from digging around for the link this year. Renting a locker is soooooo worth it!

Yeah I'm getting a locker for the second year in a row. So worth it to be able to stash my sweater during the day and sunscreen at night. Not to mention the very fiscally dangerous possibility of enabling me to purchase tons of merch.

i hated where the lockers were last year. i want them back between the tents like 07
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

Our locker has been reserved.
    Thanks for the post.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    I'd rather see my own gruesome rape and subsequent beheading than see Rammstein.

Quote Originally Posted by magmazing View Post
    storing any shwag you buy at the merch tent, backpacks, Any contraband you're able to sneak in the first day and want to have available the rest of the festival. haha

i have to say i must object to your avatar....sacrilege

yes! Reserved mine. This is a MUST for people who camp and plan on buying merchandise.
    ass on the grill

I rented a large locker last year and it was probably my best purchase of the weekend.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to fit my backpack in the medum-sized locker. It's not gigantic.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

We had a medium locker last year...I think a backpack will fit in there.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Is it weird I just bought my locker, but have yet to buy my tix?

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I'm hoping that I'll be able to fit my backpack in the medum-sized locker. It's not gigantic.
    it totally will. i had the smallest one last year (i guess thats a medium) and it fit in there no problem with lots of room for my friends shit as well. the lockers are deeper than the look. I can't imagine anyone needing a large or x large locker unless they had a St Bernard to stow for the weekend
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

I wish they were between the tents like '07, that was amazing. Walking back to the entrance just to drop shit off is kind of a bummer :I

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    I wish they were between the tents like '07, that was amazing. Walking back to the entrance just to drop shit off is kind of a bummer :I
    it totally is. who thought that was a good idea. how often do people at the festival head back towards the entrance? i don't think it's going to chagne though. they had so many more lockers this year. They couldn't fit those between the tents. well, i guess they could. i hope

Default Re: Get your locker-chella here. *Organizers*

Is it really this dangerous that we should get lockers?

Are the lockers close by to the campgrounds? Why dont you just put all your stuff in your tent or car??

Are there ins and outs so you can go put your stuff in the car then come back in?

I wish we could get a map of the fest that would show were the parking is compared to the camping site to the lockers to the stages.
    "I am destroying my enemies when I make friends of them."

ya that would be cool. i wonder if the WEBSITE talks about all those things.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SDPartyBoyPaco View Post

Are the lockers close by to the campgrounds? Why dont you just put all your stuff in your tent or car??

Are there ins and outs so you can go put your stuff in the car then come back in?

I wish we could get a map of the fest that would show were the parking is compared to the camping site to the lockers to the stages.
    /bump for the answer to these questions

That post made my brain hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    I walked straight in with a mixed drink in a 20oz Dixie cup in one hand, and an unopened beer in the other. I fully intended to toss them in the box, but CSC was waving and hurrying me through.

Nobody ever said anything about Coachella being dangerous. Lockers are more for convenience sake since there are no in/out privileges. Some people are fine with a wallet and phone while I, on the other hand, am not content unless I cram my locker full of merchandise, blankets, a change of clothes, snacks and Cottonelle ass wipes. Your call, paco.

Geez, has the price shot up this year? Seems more expensive. That being said, it's great value.
    Up Next: Cobra Starship, Gogol Bordello, Talib Kweli & Jean Grae

as PF subtely hinted...

http://www.coachella.com/event/rules-faq

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post

Werd.

Last year, I had a raging headache from too much Sahara. I started walking from the Sahara tent to my locker (which had ibuprofen), but I stopped halfway and actually bought some ibuprofen from a booth for $2 rather than walk all the way back to the locker.

I'd rather be out $2 than miss 15 minutes of someone I want to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

the x-large lockers really came in handy at Stagecoach where you can bring in chairs & such... but yeah, i can't see why anyone at Coachella would need on of those... the middle size we got last year for three of us and we felt almost embarrassed at all the wasted space...

Will the lockers have to be emptied Sunday evening or can campers wait 'til Monday morning?
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

the lockers are in the venue so not sure the venue would be open to the public on monday since there is no concert on monday. but you should contact the locker people to ask.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Thanks, PF.

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    backpack, sweater & long pants for after sundown, case of water bottles, merch, female companions' unmentionable supplies, etc.
    you just made tampons sound so incredibly huge.