Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 44

Thread: Boring

  1. #1
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Boring

    Boring.

  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,321

    Default Re: Boring

    Totally boring.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,664

    Default Re: Boring

    I might as well be snoring.
    ass on the grill

  4. #4
    Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,884

    Default Re: Boring

    Not sure if you saw Bosco, but you were the featured member on the Coach home page earlier today.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

  5. #5
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,303

    Default Re: Boring

    Go Fuck Yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  6. #6
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,321

    Default Re: Boring

    I would if I could, but I can't so I won't. But if I could, I totally would and that would be awesome.

  7. #7
    Member fasttrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Posts
    927

    Default Re: Boring

    I'm a loner Dottie, a rebel.

  8. #8
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,303

    Default Re: Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I would if I could, but I can't so I won't. But if I could, I totally would and that would be awesome.
    O RLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  9. #9
    old school Jon Blazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    theFUNHOUSE
    Posts
    2,510

    Default Re: Boring


  10. #10
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Boring

    Ingredients:

    The Field:
    1 Pound of Guacamole
    15 Oz. Queso Dip For The Steelers End Zone
    15 Oz. Salsa For The Cardinals End Zone
    2 Oz. Sour Cream for the Field Lines

    The Players:
    15 Vienna Sausages
    Helmets - 3 Oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese

    The Goal Posts:
    1 Slim Jim for Each Goal Post
    1 Oz. Monterey Jack Cheddar To Anchor (each)

    The Stands:
    58 Twinkies
    1 Pound of Bacon
    1 Bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos
    1 Bag of Cheetos
    1 Bag of Corn Tortilla Chips
    1 Bag of Chex Mix


    TOTAL CALORIES: 24,375
    TOTAL GRAMS OF FAT: 1,285
    TOTAL COST: $86.47
    TOTAL DELICIOUSNESS: 1 Billion trillion dude. One billion trillion.



  11. #11
    old school thefunkylama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bitch-Ass Lost
    Posts
    2,873

    Default Re: Boring

    that's kind of amazing.

  12. #12
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,791

    Default Re: Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Ingredients:

    The Field:
    1 Pound of Guacamole
    15 Oz. Queso Dip For The Steelers End Zone
    15 Oz. Salsa For The Cardinals End Zone
    2 Oz. Sour Cream for the Field Lines

    The Players:
    15 Vienna Sausages
    Helmets - 3 Oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese

    The Goal Posts:
    1 Slim Jim for Each Goal Post
    1 Oz. Monterey Jack Cheddar To Anchor (each)

    The Stands:
    58 Twinkies
    1 Pound of Bacon
    1 Bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos
    1 Bag of Cheetos
    1 Bag of Corn Tortilla Chips
    1 Bag of Chex Mix


    TOTAL CALORIES: 24,375
    TOTAL GRAMS OF FAT: 1,285
    TOTAL COST: $86.47
    TOTAL DELICIOUSNESS: 1 Billion trillion dude. One billion trillion.


    FUCK YEAH!
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  13. #13
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    11,936

    Default Re: Boring

    That isn't to scale and also it looks hideous and inedible.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

  14. #14
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    11,936

    Default Re: Boring

    I was reading the ingredients thinking, hey, this could be a cool presentation of snack food. Wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

  15. #15
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Boring

    Please elaborate on how you would construct it differently. Im currently in the bidding process and looking for general contractor/chef to build my arena of gluttony.

  16. #16
    business time tessalasset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,978

    Default Re: Boring

    Also, how is that not to scale? It's a camera phone pic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

  17. #17
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,845

    Default Re: Boring

    There's someone standing in the background.

  18. #18
    business time tessalasset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,978

    Default Re: Boring

    which made it to scale for me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

  19. #19
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,459

    Default Re: Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by tessalasset View Post
    Also, how is that not to scale? It's a camera phone pic.
    well to start off, 15 does not equal 22
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  20. #20
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: Boring

    Additionally, a real football stadium is considerably larger than a repulsive pile of filth.

  21. #21
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,845

    Default Re: Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by tessalasset View Post
    which made it to scale for me.
    Right. I'm agreeing with you.

  22. #22
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post


    TOTAL CALORIES: 24,375
    TOTAL GRAMS OF FAT: 1,285
    How did Americans get that fat-ass stereotype?

    Do. Not. Want.

  23. #23
    old school Jon Blazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    theFUNHOUSE
    Posts
    2,510

    Default Re: Boring

    dibs on the slim jims

  24. #24
    old school thefunkylama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bitch-Ass Lost
    Posts
    2,873

    Default Re: Boring

    i believe john means that vienna sausages are not accurate representations of players on a football field.

  25. #25
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,082

    Default Re: Boring

    INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR

  26. #26
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,791

    Default Re: Boring

    They gotta come up with a different foundation; twinkies and guac are useless together.

    Maybe White Castles...
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  27. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,664

    Default Re: Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkingvsreeve View Post
    Not sure if you saw Bosco, but you were the featured member on the Coach home page earlier today.
    damn, i missed it! My 5 mins of fame have come and gone without me even noticing it.

    Do I get a prize?

    Oh look at that, a new homepage, how nice
    ass on the grill

  28. #28
    Member JelloPuddingChat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Whittier, CA
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: Boring

    Oh sweet. And a countdown
    ------------------
    "Mr. Toad's Wild Aidz."

  29. #29
    Entry level Alt kitt kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    6,081

    Default Re: Boring

    I saw that guac field on a commercial for avocados last night. Hahaha. It was much healthier looking than that

  30. #30
    Entry level Alt kitt kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    6,081

    Default Re: Boring

    found it. might have to make it for the guys on sunday.

    http://www.avocadocentral.com/recipe...d-of-Guacamole

Similar Threads

  1. The Economy Is Boring
    By Parenthetical Boy in forum Questions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:39 AM
  2. because my hotel room is boring
    By shakermaker113 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:24 PM
  3. BORING!!!!!!!!
    By J~$$$ in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 04:54 PM
  4. Can work be anymore boring?
    By mozabilly54 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 05:53 PM
  5. RATM - boring
    By landa321 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 01:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •