Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gogol bordello 09'

Default Gogol bordello 09'

This is going to be my first coachella and I'm super pumped. It would be sooooooo tight if Gogol bordello was there, I saw them at lollapalooza last year they rocked so Fucking hard. I dunno maybe it was because I was really drunk but they were second only to rage against da machine. Do you guys think they are gonna show?

Default Re: Gogol bordello 09'

no

you missed out.

they played in '07
    they played in '08
    they will not play in '09

sorry to burst your bubble.

...and I saw both "rage against da machine" and Gogol Bordello at Lollapalooza last year too, and Gogol was far better than Rage.

MAn fuck you, u dunno Fucking shit about music, when rage played bulls on parade that shit rocked hard. I bet your one of those pussy ass bitches that watched radiohead on Friday. Man I left after the first song that shit was hekka gay. Bunch of whiney fags, just like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Psypwndr69 View Post
    MAn fuck you, u dunno Fucking shit about music, when rage played bulls on parade that shit rocked hard. I bet your one of those pussy ass bitches that watched radiohead on Friday. Man I left after the first song that shit was hekka gay. Bunch of whiney fags, just like you.
    HoLY FuCCkIn SHit yoU suck thE dICK at TYping FagGet
    Quicksand- "i train with my dad so i could choke out that cock too if i really wanted to."

NO!

please tell me that's an alias.

yeah no way theyre playin a third year in a row. plus theyve been touring non-stop since 07, im sure theyll go back into the studio this year

Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

Quote Originally Posted by coolhandluke View Post
    HoLY FuCCkIn SHit yoU suck thE dICK at TYping FagGet
    You are such a piece of shit pussy queer, typical gaylord homo talks shit online can't back it up in person. I would hold you down and shit in your mouth if you were next to me. Then I would fuck your wife and kids until they died. Fucking loser, you know what fuck coachella the only real good year was with tool.

You are such a piece of shit pussy queer, typical gaylord homo talks shit online can't back it up in person. I would hold you down and shit in your mouth if you were next to me. Then I would fuck your wife and kids until they died. Fucking loser, you know what fuck coachella the only real good year was with tool.
    lol.

Holy shit it's quicksands dad!
    Quicksand- "i train with my dad so i could choke out that cock too if i really wanted to."

Something tells me you voted yes on Prop 8....

And now you can call for a ban. This I woould agree with.
    "You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the reaper."
    -The Grim Reaper

this is the best thread i have ever read

the best
    as predicted by nostradamus

Quote Originally Posted by esy191 View Post
    no

you missed out.

they played in '07
    they played in '08
    they will not play in '09

sorry to burst your bubble.

...and I saw both "rage against da machine" and Gogol Bordello at Lollapalooza last year too, and Gogol was far better than Rage.
    that escalated quickly. people have said meaner things than esy on accident on this board, and that guy lost it, fast.

especially considering esy was talking up gogol bordello, who the guy started a thread about in the first place.

i guess i can't assume psyprndr69 is a male.

thats my new sig, that shit was awesome

I like he said he would fuck me kids to death. Something tells me it wouldn't matter if my kids were 4 he probably would still fuck them. All while listening to Girl Talk no doubt :P

FUCK YOU FAILED STATE, WHAT THE SHIT KIND OF NAME IS THAt anyway? AND WHO THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU TO BE MEAN TO ME. IT MY OPPINION AND YOU CANT DO FUCKING SHIT ABOUT IT!!!

YEAH YOU BITCHES ARE ALL SMILES NOWM, BUT JUST WAIT UNTILL THE LINEUP IS REALSED AND NIN AND A POERFECT CIRC;LE ARE THERE NOT YOUR ****** SHIT LIKE PAUL MCARNTY AND OLD DICK NEIL YOUBNG

you must have fat fingers.

FUCK YOU FAILED STATE, WHAT THE SHIT KIND OF NAME IS THAt anyway? AND WHO THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU TO BE MEAN TO ME. IT MY OPPINION AND YOU CANT DO FUCKING SHIT ABOUT IT!!!

YEAH YOU BITCHES ARE ALL SMILES NOWM, BUT JUST WAIT UNTILL THE LINEUP IS REALSED AND NIN AND A POERFECT CIRC;LE ARE THERE NOT YOUR ****** SHIT LIKE PAUL MCARNTY AND OLD DICK NEIL YOUBNG
    Paul McCartney is far from ****** shit.

You have the spelling of a fourth grader, and that's putting it lightly.

Ok, this is clearly someone fucking with us. No one is this big of a tool. No one.

Dear Psypwndr69,

Your first post was subtle enough to make me think you were just kind of a douchebag. But the second post gave you away. If you want to trick people on a message board into thinking you are a gigantic idiot, don't use language that is so blatantly fake-douchey.

I really do enjoy this character though. Loved the first post. Just wish you had been able to tone it down a bit and fool us for a little bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by esy191 View Post
    Ok, this is clearly someone fucking with us. No one is this big of a tool. No one.

Dear Psypwndr69,

Your first post was subtle enough to make me think you were just kind of a douchebag. But the second post gave you away. If you want to trick people on a message board into thinking you are a gigantic idiot, don't use language that is so blatantly fake-douchey.

I really do enjoy this character though. Loved the first post. Just wish you had been able to tone it down a bit and fool us for a little bit longer.
    WHAT THE HELL?

I wonder if it's one of Boourns alias's?

WHAT THE HELL?
    You rule!

Seriously, this is awesome. Please keep going. Commit to this.

...what?