Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 66

Thread: Real 2009 Lineup NOT

  1. #1
    Lurker marzex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    26

    Default Real 2009 Lineup NOT

    Hey,

    I have seen a lot of farging around with the lineup and it has been entertaining. I like the fake poster thread too, except I probably woudla made it more realistically ridiculous.

    Anyhoo I would like to see some realistic ideas that you peeps have on what 2009 could be offering. I have a few thoughts/predictions myself that I will put below and hopefully together as a collective we can come up with a 'realistic' prediction based on collaborative music knowledge and some sheer instincts.

    Ok here I go >>>>>

    ---NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER---
    Sigur Ros
    STS9
    Brian Eno
    Thievery Corporation
    Kanye West
    Black Mountain
    Benny Benassi
    Yo la Tengo
    Bon Iver
    She Wants Revenge
    Lady Ga Ga
    Beth Orton
    Weezer
    Mute Math
    Stereo Mc's (curveballl)
    Gnarls Barkley
    Goldfrap
    Blackalicious
    The Cure
    Glasvegas
    MIA
    Shiny Toy Guns
    Tricky
    The Roots
    Zero 7
    Marc Broussard
    Sia
    CSS
    Tech n9ne
    Stereolab
    Eat Static

    ok I am done now I need someone to fill in some up and comers ......
    and that will be the 09 lineup!

    "yeah right" but hey lets see what we come up with!

  2. #2
    old school
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,354

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    Technically this should go in the rumours and such thread section

    Why didnt you put in any headliners??!?!?!?!?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    sacramento
    Posts
    4,147

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    here we go again...........

  4. #4
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    another bad first post

  5. #5

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    what a terrible first post. its like you don't even want to TRY.
    "Choke on that Causality!"


    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I don't give a shit if the Killers are playing; I'll watch something else-even if it's watching the poor churro man get trampled by stoners.

  6. #6
    Memorial_07
    Guest

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    The Cure, Brian Eno (maybe).

    that's his idea of headliners

  7. #7
    Member digitaldragon03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    2,314

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    Get the fuck out.

  8. #8
    Memorial_07
    Guest

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    me or marzek?

  9. #9
    Member digitaldragon03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    2,314

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    marzex.

  10. #10
    old school MassiveChemicalPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    City of God
    Posts
    3,235

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    Motherfucker, I thought this was for realz.

    Dude, we have been doing this shit since October.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    i think i would rather suck AIDZ out of gary colemans nutt.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup


  12. #12
    Member jaysocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    253

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    Or, we can just wait 16 hours and get the real lineup...instead of this crap...

    Quote Originally Posted by marzex View Post
    Hey,

    I have seen a lot of farging around with the lineup and it has been entertaining. I like the fake poster thread too, except I probably woudla made it more realistically ridiculous.

    Anyhoo I would like to see some realistic ideas that you peeps have on what 2009 could be offering. I have a few thoughts/predictions myself that I will put below and hopefully together as a collective we can come up with a 'realistic' prediction based on collaborative music knowledge and some sheer instincts.

    Ok here I go >>>>>

    ---NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER---
    Sigur Ros
    STS9
    Brian Eno
    Thievery Corporation
    Kanye West
    Black Mountain
    Benny Benassi
    Yo la Tengo
    Bon Iver
    She Wants Revenge
    Lady Ga Ga
    Beth Orton
    Weezer
    Mute Math
    Stereo Mc's (curveballl)
    Gnarls Barkley
    Goldfrap
    Blackalicious
    The Cure
    Glasvegas
    MIA
    Shiny Toy Guns
    Tricky
    The Roots
    Zero 7
    Marc Broussard
    Sia
    CSS
    Tech n9ne
    Stereolab
    Eat Static

    ok I am done now I need someone to fill in some up and comers ......
    and that will be the 09 lineup!

    "yeah right" but hey lets see what we come up with!

  13. #13
    Member landa321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    162

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    do you know what the word "real" means or were you just not able to find a better way of getting that attention you so desperately desire?

  14. #14
    Lurker ALBIEEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    jeez people on these message boards are fucking brutal.

    ~*OMGZZZ WHAT A BAD FIRST POST!!!11

    who fucking cares man, chill the fuck out.

  15. #15
    Member seanzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Planet Telix
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    Tech N9ne? really?

    hmm... I could be wrong, but I think Tech N9ne might not fit the Coachella mold.

    Although, good job on Mute Math, definitely a guilty pleasure.
    Coachellas '05, '06, '07 & '09?

  16. #16
    Member Sokkerkid101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thousand Oaks/ San Francisco
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    What? People making up what they want to see? This never happens! And if it did I am sure it would go in the rumors/gossip/wish list thread! Amazing ain't it?

    http://coachella.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8

  17. #17
    Amneeziac
    Guest

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup


  18. #18
    aprillynnn
    Guest

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    Stereo MC you say? Well I guess hearing "Connected" would be fun.

  19. #19
    Lurker marzex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    OK guys now that I let all of you ramble like small children....

    if you read what I wrote I said collabrative... throw your ideas in....

    which means kids is instead of throwing your insecure ego based comments you should provide something constructive, like maybe who you think may be coming....

    We all know that we don't know until we do know. I am not Nostradamus, but a mere music lover who is throwin my wishful, random yet somewhat unpredictable list of music that could be an unforeseen possibility.

    That's it Coachella a true unforeseen possibly of collective talent Old and new that surprises us every year

    Roger Waters - need i say more
    Last edited by marzex; 01-25-2009 at 07:19 PM.

  20. #20
    Lurker marzex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    26

    Wink Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    oh and for you haters that just took your comments tooo far

    Eat a dickup till you hickup
    Last edited by marzex; 01-25-2009 at 07:18 PM.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup


  22. #22
    old school xanman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,730

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    How exactly do you east a dickup?

    Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Offspring/Pennywise/Bad Religion 8/31, Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    FYF Fest 8/23-24, Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

  23. #23
    Member Sokkerkid101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thousand Oaks/ San Francisco
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    I don't have a dickup...what is it?

  24. #24
    Member paganman7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    2,364

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by Amneeziac View Post
    That's some cold fucking shit there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

  25. #25
    Member jaysocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    253

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    Seriously tho...don't you think this "collaborative" conversation has been going on in these boards for the past 2 months?? Why are you so special now? (less than a day before the actual lineup comes out)

    Quote Originally Posted by marzex View Post
    oh and for you haters that just took your comments tooo far

    Eat a dickup till you hickup

  26. #26

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    Kanye West is fucking stupid and should never be invited back to Coachella. Also, the use of "Fail" to describe bad posts is stale and at this point unimaginative. Sure, the fail pictures were somewhat creative three years ago, but now they are pathetic and washed up. Just like Britney. Speaking of which, if she shows up we should all fling steaming piles of shit at her while she's onstage.

  27. #27
    Lurker marzex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    its not really that I feel that I am spacial or that I am throwing this in last minute to get a rise or some sort of 'attention'.

    I just signed up today and have not been wasting my time drooling over possibilities over the past year. I just was throwing out my thoughts.

    I just wanted to see what people had to bring to the table since we are sooo close. Besides its the 10 Year Anniversary. Don't you think its gonna be DOPE?

    Doesn't anyone have anything to offer???

    ........waiting

  28. #28
    Member paganman7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    2,364

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by marzex View Post
    its not really that I feel that I am spacial or that I am throwing this in last minute to get a rise or some sort of 'attention'.

    I just signed up today and have not been wasting my time drooling over possibilities over the past year. I just was throwing out my thoughts.

    I just wanted to see what people had to bring to the table since we are sooo close. Besides its the 10 Year Anniversary. Don't you think its gonna be DOPE?

    Doesn't anyone have anything to offer???

    ........waiting


    I love that you're from Idaho.

    Welcome to the boards homie.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

  29. #29
    Lurker marzex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    maybe another douchenozzel could provide one of those less than intelligent cut and paste image links that you got from your moms computer.

    .......waiting

  30. #30
    Member ZackQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rio Grande Valley
    Posts
    2,312

    Default Re: Real 2009 Lineup

    This is a joke?

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 Lineup....
    By whatever22 in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 02:09 AM
  2. 2009 Really Real Super Real Headliners
    By PassiveTheory in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 11:24 AM
  3. Big Day Out 2009 lineup announced!
    By paulb in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 09:54 PM
  4. is this lineup real?
    By forkenhimer in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 03:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •