Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 33

Thread: Tool

  1. #1

    Default Tool

    Do you guys think that Maynard will be there to sing his part of "Know Your Enemy"? I am pretty sure Tools 10,000 days tour will be over by then.

  2. #2
    Member coldstart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    2,357

    Default Re: Tool

    We can only hope. So far they have no dates in April.....

    Maynard+Rage @ Coachella '99:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRct0p2OyKU
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

  3. #3
    vinylmartyr
    Guest

    Default Re: Tool

    maybe

  4. #4
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Tool

    Some Tool shows went on sale today. I wanted to see them in vegas at the pearl but that sold out in a millisecond...

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: Tool

    Tool @ the goddamn Palms already sold out?

    WTF.

    E

  6. #6

    Default Re: Tool

    Ya, I just got my tickets to OKC today.

  7. #7
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    perth, western australia
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs up Re: Tool

    i live in perth western australia and got to see tool play last sunday with muse at the big day out festival, they are fucking awesome. muse were great as always, but tool were fucking impressive. me and a couple of my mates are coming all the way to the u.s. just to see ratm, can't wait but would be even better if got to see tool again.

  8. #8
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,657

    Default Re: Tool

    That'd be the jams if he did.

  9. #9
    Member coldstart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    2,357

    Default Re: Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by ausrob View Post
    i live in perth western australia and got to see tool play last sunday with muse at the big day out festival, they are fucking awesome. muse were great as always, but tool were fucking impressive. me and a couple of my mates are coming all the way to the u.s. just to see ratm, can't wait but would be even better if got to see tool again.
    You aren't going to see Tool again. The most you will see (provided hell freezes over) is Maynard doing vocals for part of a RATM song.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    82

    Default Re: Tool

    What would be the shit if Maynard came out during Rage Agaist the Machine for "Know your enemy". I would definetly give up a year of sex for that, or maybe a month or 2

  11. #11

    Default Re: Tool

    I bet he will. Why wouldn't he be there. I am sure that he would like to see rage play together again just like the rest of us.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Tool

    I would give my third eye.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Tool

    Looks like nobody from Tool will be in attendance. New tour dates posted yesterday put them in Canada during the festival.

    Figures they'll be playing my hometown while I'm on the other side of the continent. Ah well.

  14. #14
    Member R3d Snapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Tool

    3/31 Baton Rouge, LA @ River Center
    4/2 Pensacola, FL @ Pensacola Civic Center
    4/3 Tallahassee, FL @ Leon County Civic Center
    4/5 Tampa, FL @ USF Sundome
    4/6 Orlando, FL @ Amway Arena
    4/7 Coral Gables, FL @ Bank United Center
    4/10 Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Center
    4/11 Winston-Salem, NC @ Joel Lawrence Arena
    4/13 Birmingham, AL @ Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
    4/14 Greenville, SC @ Bi-Lo Center
    4/15 Richmond, VA @ Richmond Coliseum
    4/17 Reading, PA @ Sovereign Center
    4/18 University Park , PA @ Bryce Jordan Arena
    4/20 Albany, NY @ Pepsi Arena
    4/21 Atlantic City, NJ @ Boardwalk Hall
    4/22 Portland, ME @ Cumberland County Civic Center
    4/27 Quebec City, Quebec @ The Colisee
    4/28 Montreal, Quebec @ Bell Centre
    4/29 Hamilton, Ontario @ Copps Coliseum

  15. #15
    old school fober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,526

    Default Re: Tool

    Why the fuck would it seriously matter?

    Honestly. It's 27 seconds of barely audible vocals.

    It wasn't even that good in '99.
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓


  16. #16

    Default Re: Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing000 View Post
    Do you guys think that Maynard will be there to sing his part of "Know Your Enemy"? I am pretty sure Tools 10,000 days tour will be over by then.
    No it's not.

  17. #17
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chico, CA
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Tool

    Scheduled to play Canada that weekend, NO CHANCE!

  18. #18

    Default Re: Tool

    TOOL AGAIN......*orgasm*

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: Tool

    Tool sucks. There, I said it.

    E

  20. #20

    Default Re: Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    Tool sucks. There, I said it.

    E
    You're upset cause you don't get to see them. Aww. Poor little guy.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: Tool

    Yeah. That's it.

    E

  22. #22

    Default Re: Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    Yeah. That's it.

    E
    Yeah. I thought so.

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: Tool

    I can name a dozen acts that I've seen in the last year that jizz Maynard's face in terms of musical talent. I simply wanted to attend their shitty show at that tiny venue just to see what all the "Tool is the greatest band live in the world" hype was all about. I never once imagined that my determination was going to be anything but to the contrary of the fangirls like you.

    But alas, they sold out within a mere minutes. Lots of fangirls out there. I could certainly do many more productive things with 87$ anyway.

    E

  24. #24

    Default Re: Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    I can name a dozen acts that I've seen in the last year that jizz Maynard's face in terms of musical talent. I simply wanted to attend their shitty show at that tiny venue just to see what all the "Tool is the greatest band live in the world" hype was all about. I never once imagined that my determination was going to be anything but to the contrary of the fangirls like you.

    But alas, they sold out within a mere minutes. Lots of fangirls out there. I could certainly do many more productive things with 87$ anyway.

    E
    You obviously know nothing about TOOL, and music either.

    You're right, TOOL is all about Maynard.

    You're right, you can go overdose on heroin for 87$.

    No more sarcasm. You're a blatant fool because you even thought there was "TOOL is the greatest band in the world" hype. They are excellent musicians, nothing more. But, I can't expect a tone-deaf idiot to understand anything I'm saying.

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Thumbs up Re: Tool



    E

  26. #26

    Default Re: Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post


    E
    I hope you're not basing your concerts on Head Automatica, fagboy

  27. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: Tool

    TOOL are fucking awesome live, I saw them a few months ago in a huge arena with a light show that was fantastic and bass that I could still feel for days afterwards. Might be the second bet set I've ever seen after the Prodigy at the same place.

  28. #28

    Default Re: Tool

    Tool is unreal, especially live. whatta show. I only can pray they get added, if at all possible.

  29. #29

    Default Re: Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by TESTIFYTHIS View Post
    Tool is unreal, especially live. whatta show. I only can pray they get added, if at all possible.
    Not happening. They've got shows booked in Canada all three nights of the festival.

  30. #30
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    Tool @ the goddamn Palms already sold out?

    WTF.

    E

    Yeah let me think why... The place holds up to 2300 people, but can be scaled down to hold 1000. Its BRAND NEW. They are THE FIRST act to play the venue. And who would not want to be part of that?

Similar Threads

  1. Tool Should
    By Filtrate in forum Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 06:32 PM
  2. We Want Tool Back!!!
    By Dannyboy3D in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 10:35 AM
  3. If Rage then Tool...right!!!!!
    By Bornasghosts in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •