Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama off to a good start

Default Re: Obama off to a good start

Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    When did life begin, according to Darwin, from which human beings evolved?
    Your very existance disproves your argument.

also, you're so busy tripping on your own bile that you can barely form a coherent sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

When did life begin, according to Darwin, from which human beings evolved?
    There is no according to Darwin, idiot. I told you he helped develope natural selection. Human evolution was studied after Darwin.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfmYminD View Post
    No but I am Irish.

Yeah, sorry, no heaven for you.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i find it hilarious that anyone thinks darwin's opinions on "when life begins" would have any bearing. he was a scientist at a time when modesty was still of concern in a delivery room and they had only fairly recently started mapping out the female form.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    I hope with all my heart that the members are Oasis are struck dead by the lord God.
    Quote Originally Posted by pocket View Post
    ha god... people still believe in that magical nonsense?
    You will regret your childish rejection of the Lord's word when judgement day comes to pass. Make your peace with Yeshua and the world will open before you like a flowering sycamore.
    you want god to strike down people and then are calling me childish? i think you should look at what you post before passing judgment, and i thought in the bible you arent supposed to pass judgment on others, only god can do that.

either way david blaine>jesus, he has done way cooler things than that jesus dude any day.

and i heart oasis
    Jesus walked upon the water and saw that it was good. David Blaine merely submerged himself in water for an astonishing period of time. I ask you as a reasonable man, who is more filled with lustre?
    seriously its a book of stories filled with magic. i believe in science and evolution. sorry, evolution=fact. jesus/god/bible=magic, and when i wanna hear about magic ill check out harry potter.

and david blaine did more than that, have you seen his specials, that shit is way cooler than turning water into wine, and i bet if you asked david blaine he would hella do it.

also believing in the bible means there is only life on earth and sorry but i strongly doubt that with a universe so big we are the only intelligent life, also i feel that we are not the end of the evolutionary chain.

and where the hell is this jesus walked on water and saw that it was good, you are quoting a partial line of genesis, god didnt walk on water and see that it was good. nice try.

oasis, still amazing though.
    The "magic" on display in your vaunted Harry Potter tomes is a particularly insidious form of sorcery; one which is not immediately met with revile. You're walking a fine line in your ruinous life. Remember that we are all sent to Earth with a purpose. Center yourself on Yeshua and you will find that purpose.
    not all of us believe we were sent to earth... some of us believe in the evolution fact that science has proved, you believe in your magical faith stuff, and ill believe in science.

if there is a heaven and hell, at least i wont have to spend my after life with a cuntface like you.

plus oasis will be there with me so i can hear them play every day. cant wait for that!
    I'm so sorry to point out that you are incorrect. Evolution is a theory and nothing more. Where do you believe you were sent, if not to Earth? Do you believe you are a "space alien?"
    ha and the bible is fact? negatory, just another theory. oh and they have proved evolution is a real thing, you may want to pick up a science book sometime.

i dont know where you are getting the space alien thing but do i believe there is intelligent life out there, you sure bet i do, to thin earth is the only planet with life, to me, is just stupid.
    I don't know how you could get more factual than the Word of God. Your science books prove nothing but the wickedness of idle minds. Toil away at your lamentable jungle profession, I'll be clearing the way for my soul's immediate and ecstatic transfer to Heaven while your corpse burns in eternal hellfire.
    sigh, i am done with you. when people get cancer or diseases its not praying that heals them, its medications based on science.

how do you know the bible is the word of god, its just stories written by people. sigh and how do you know your bible is correct. i am sure there are a lot of jews and Mormons annd scientologists and Islamic people that would beg to differ.

hahahaha still laughing about your take on science books, man, books based on historical fact cant be true... hehehehehhe oh man. thanks, my car died yesterday and i needed a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Your very existance disproves your argument.

also, you're so busy tripping on your own bile that you can barely form a coherent sentence.
    When did my very existence begin? Learn how to spell before you criticize anyone's sentences. Then they might make sense.

Fail.
    Are you suggesting any one of the States can make up its own laws and REFUSE a woman an abortion?

When did my very existence begin? Learn how to spell before you criticize anyone's sentences. Then they might make sense.
    Don't make this about Tom's spelling. He's probably busy getting all his woman in order.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

I don't know when your existence began, but I do know it was too soon.

And if you can't read through typos, you're dumber than I first recognized.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Don't make this about Tom's spelling. He's probably busy getting all his woman in order.
    Then, let's not make it about sentence structure.
    Last edited by listitrist; 01-21-2009 at 11:47 AM.

I don't know when your existence began, but I do know it was too soon.

And if you can't read through typos, you're dumber than I first recognized.
    If you cannot comprehend my writing, I suggest you go back to school and get an education because no one else seems to have a problem understanding what I'm saying.

What the fuck happened here?
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

Then, let's not make it about sentence structure.
    Okay then, back to the point, what do you think Darwin said about human evolution? Tell me what Darwin says, and why you think it is wrong or right.

I told you he helped develope natural selection. Human evolution was studied after Darwin.
    Natural selection of what? When did the life form begin?

If you cannot comprehend my writing, I suggest you go back to school and get an education because no one else seems to have a problem understanding what I'm saying.
    No, it's you who doesn't understand me.

I understand your words. It's your thinking that doesn't make any sense.

You should have been aborted.

edit: not at anyone in particular
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

You aren't really paying attention are you?

(A series of desperate and petty attempts to try and cast Obama's inauguration in a bad light, from bad assumptions to ad hominem attacks)
    I'm glad you stuck around, man. I was worried I wouldn't have a chance to bust this out:

Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

Everything you say, you reveal an evangelical mindset that asserts a particular understanding that you are requesting that we either affirm or deny. You are trying to bind the discussion to your frame of reference. That immediately suggests that you do not want real answers to the questions you are asking us, you just want affirmation. Asshole.
    Last edited by TomAz; 01-21-2009 at 11:59 AM.

Darwin wrote about natural selection as a natural phenomenon. That's like asking, "The addition of what?" about whoever came up with the concept of adding numbers. It's something that applies to a lot of things. Don't you know anything?

The life form began a very, very, very long time ago. Seeing as how that is something a bit hard to observe, and that it probably didn't leave anything behind for us to look at or measure, you can't really answer that question. Of course, just because you don't have the tools to answer a question doesn't mean that you can fall on, "well then I guess God did it."

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    What the fuck happened here?

People got bored so they all decided to feed the troll to pass by time.

Everything you say, you reveal an evangelical mindset that asserts a particular understanding that you are requesting that we either affirm or deny. You are trying to bind the discussion to your frame of reference. That immediately suggests that you do not want real answers real answers to the questions you are asking us, you just want affirmation. Asshole.
    When does life begin? With today's technology, a woman can tell whether she's pregnant one week after conception. What is a conception? What is growing inside a woman's body when she tests positive for pregnancy? What would she be aborting if she decided to have an abortion at that very early stage?

Young blood

I call my dick God. It is an awesome God.

Coachella Junkie

When does life begin? With today's technology, a woman can tell whether she's pregnant one week after conception. What is a conception? What is growing inside a woman's body when she tests positive for pregnancy? What would she be aborting if she decided to have an abortion at that very early stage?
    A blastocyst. Next?

Young blood

What is growing inside a woman's body when she tests positive for pregnancy?
    A tax burden.

Obama intends to make abortion available to every woman across the United States no matter what stage of pregnancy.
    Regardless of how many times you insist on repeating this, it still doesn't make it true.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

Darwin wrote about natural selection as a natural phenomenon. That's like asking, "The addition of what?" about whoever came up with the concept of adding numbers. It's something that applies to a lot of things. Don't you know anything?
    Once again, natural selection of what? If life does not begin at conception and humans are not persons until 5 or 6 months, how did they get to be 5 or 6 months. Where did they originate?

When you learn how to discuss an issue in a civil manner without the attacking and vulgarity, I'll continue.
    I'll discuss things with you when you learn not to bait a message board with your silly agenda...

until then kindly... fuck off.
    Last edited by C DUB YA; 01-21-2009 at 12:09 PM.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

BODILY FLUIDS!!