Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama off to a good start

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Default Re: Obama off to a good start

Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    If that's the real measure of success, expect a very successful President because abortion will increase a hundred fold - heck, a thousand fold. Not only does Obama intend to overturn the ban on live-born babies who survive abortions, a mother can abort a fully developed, nine month baby right up until the day of delivery. Obama intends to remove ALL LIMITS on abortion no matter what stage of pregnancy.
    I know tons of pregnant chicks that are waiting until the 9th month to abort. They are right around their 4th month of pregnancy right now. Will Obama be able to do this in time for my friends to take advantage of this wonderful plan?

Also, can you please tell us more of Obama's intentions that we have not heard about?

I hope Obama finds a way to turn aborted babies into fuel.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Coachella Junkie

If that's the real measure of success, expect a very successful President because abortion will increase a hundred fold - heck, a thousand fold. Not only does Obama intend to overturn the ban on live-born babies who survive abortions, a mother can abort a fully developed, nine month baby right up until the day of delivery. Obama intends to remove ALL LIMITS on abortion no matter what stage of pregnancy.
    You are not only idiotic and misinformed, you are long-winded. I disapprove of both your actions and your life.

I'm sorry... I think my computer's broken... or you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Roe v Wade was a decision of an implied right to privacy inferred by the Supreme Court which says that a woman has a right to govern the things that occur within her body. Each state within the US cannot deny a woman an abortion if she sees fit, but each state regulates when "life begins" which usually means no later than the second trimester because a fetus can survive on its own outside of the womb by 6 months. Unless you are arguing that Obama is going to go to every state legislature with his homeboys and rough up some suits until each state says that you can abort up until the day of birth, I don't see where you can make such a ridiculous statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post

Solve 2 problems in one shot. I approve of this and think it will happen.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Two birds, one stone. Yes we can!

Alchemy for President!

The murder capital where we murder for capital

I wonder if this was an alias made by Paul T. to try and see how much interest there would be in an abortion tent at Coachella finally!

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    Chief Justice Roberts was the one who screwed up the swearing in, he misplaced the faithfully that momentarily tripped up President Obama. If you want to get all conspiracy theory about it, Obama was an outspoken opponent of Roberts' appointment. Just sayin..
    I suggest you watch the video, again. Instead of waiting for Judge Roberts to finish the entire first phrase of the Oath which includes Obama's full name:

"I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear"

...Obama cut Judge Roberts off after "I, Barack Hussein Obama".

As I said, Obama wasn't repeating what he was hearing. Obama wasn't even listening. Obama was reciting what he had memorized and what he was expecting to hear. The next flub came after that, after Judge Roberts was taken off guard.
    Last edited by listitrist; 01-21-2009 at 11:51 AM.

maybe because his name is barack hussein obama, tard.
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Nipples, please post the "Who gives a fuck?" picture here, please. Thanks.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    I wonder if this was an alias made by Paul T. to try and see how much interest there would be in an abortion tent at Coachella finally!
    God knows, everyone loves a good abortion.

I suggest you watch the video, again. Instead of waiting for Judge Roberts to finish the entire first phrase of the Oath which includes Obama's full name:

"I, Barack Obama Hussein, do solemnly swear"

As I said, Obama wasn't repeating what he was hearing. Obama wasn't even listening. Obama was reciting what he memorized and what he was expecting to hear. The next flub came after that, after Judge Roberts was taken off guard.

Obama was just too focused on turning aborted babies into fuel and/or paint. Yes I think there can be other uses for an aborted baby. Call me an optimist.

As I said, Obama wasn't repeating what he was hearing. Obama wasn't even listening. Obama was reciting what he memorized and what he was expecting to hear. The next flub came after that, after Judge Roberts was taken off guard.
    Seriously though listitrist,

Wouldn't it be cool if there was, like, some sort of slot underneath the stereo of my 4Runner? And when my car was slowing down, stalling, or running low on battery, I could just slip a baby into the slot, and it would be ground up in the meat-machine-Obama-contraption that turned the baby into oil? And imagine when it wasn't running on dead babies, it was running on burning bibles?

How much energy would Lincoln's bible give off if it was burned?
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Also, can you please tell us more of Obama's intentions that we have not heard about?
    Well, Obama intended to cut a $500 check to lazy, no-good-for-nothing unproductive bums under the spread the wealth communism program at the expense of small business until small business taught him a lesson. They started downsizing and closing their doors, thereby laying off thousands of people. Obama tried to bribe them to keep their doors open with a $3000 credit for every job they created but small business wouldn't bite. Why accept $3000 with one hand and have it yummed with the other. I believe Obama has now backpedalled on increasing taxes on small business/incomes over $250,000 but its a little too little a little too late. Looks good on him.

listitrist, I have a serious question for you. If just one....maybe two aborted babies could solve our nation's fuel problems, would you take a couple for the team and let those things be martyrs?

Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    I'm sorry... I think my computer's broken... or you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Roe v Wade was a decision of an implied right to privacy inferred by the Supreme Court which says that a woman has a right to govern the things that occur within her body. Each state within the US cannot deny a woman an abortion if she sees fit, but each state regulates when "life begins" which usually means no later than the second trimester because a fetus can survive on its own outside of the womb by 6 months. Unless you are arguing that Obama is going to go to every state legislature with his homeboys and rough up some suits until each state says that you can abort up until the day of birth, I don't see where you can make such a ridiculous statement.
    Life begins at conception. Obama intends to eliminate all time limitations across the board of the United States so that no woman can be refused an abortion no matter what stage of pregnancy.
    Last edited by listitrist; 01-21-2009 at 11:56 AM.

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

Sound the alarm. The right wing has arrived.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

You're making the line-up wait a tad bit easier, listitrist. Even if Ann Coulter shoves information down your ear with her dick.

I'm, like, a level 10 right now. I wish Pot would come in here and give listitrist the proper welcome.

I would murder Ann if I had the chance.
    last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by hawkingvsreeve View Post
    I would murder Ann if I had the chance.
    I would abort her.

And seriously, is the Bush Administration trolling our boards now that they're out of a job?

please reread what I wrote. he does not have the power to. the president of the united states is not God. he cannot make laws that deal with domestic issues and other than the power to make war, he needs congress to back him. do you even live in this country? did you skip your civics/government class?

as for life begins at conception: i'm sure your faith tells you that, but that's why church and state are separated. the law which is meant to govern all in a secular society is not to be based on religious convictions. and by the way, i'm sure you had sex before marriage and that's a sin too. the bible gives instructions as to when it's okay to kill your child... you really want to go there? read Leviticus and get back to me.

I wanted to hold off, but your misinformation really calls for me to intervene.

Roberts went without a script, choosing to memorize. He is the one that flubbed. Not Obama.

Here is the oath:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Now, compare that with how Judge Roberts recited it, leading to the flub:

ROBERTS: I, Barack Hussein Obama…

OBAMA: I, Barack…

ROBERTS: … do solemnly swear…

OBAMA: I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear…

ROBERTS: … that I will execute the office of president to the United States faithfully…
    OBAMA: … that I will execute…

ROBERTS: … faithfully the office of president of the United States…

OBAMA: … the office of president of the United States faithfully…

ROBERTS: … and will to the best of my ability…

OBAMA: … and will to the best of my ability…

ROBERTS: … preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

OBAMA: … preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

ROBERTS: So help you God?

OBAMA: So help me God.

Notice that the "faithfully" is not in the right place. Also, notice that Roberts cut him off before he could say his full name.

Now, go back and listen to Rush, Savage, or whatever neocon that you are getting your misinformation from.

bye bye

listitrist, I have a serious question for you. If just one....maybe two aborted babies could solve our nation's fuel problems, would you take a couple for the team and let those things be martyrs?
    Maybe one of those aborted babies would have had the answer to the nation's fuel problem. Maybe one of them might have been a born genius. We'll never know. They're dead.

Ok listitrist, another hypothetical. Say Alchemy works the bugs out on the time machine he invented. And someone traveled back in time to convince your dad to shoot it on your mother's chin rather than inside of her. Would that count as having aborted you? Would you be against time-travel abortions?

Well you know they aren't calling it the "White House" anymore...

Young blood

Well, Obama intended to cut a $500 check to lazy, no-good-for-nothing unproductive bums under the spread the wealth communism program at the expense of small business until small business taught him a lesson. They started downsizing and closing their doors, thereby laying off thousands of people. Obama tried to bribe them to keep their doors open with a $3000 credit for every job they created but small business wouldn't bite. Why accept $3000 with one hand and have it yummed with the other. I believe Obama has now backpedalled on increasing taxes on small business/incomes over $250,000 but its a little too little a little too late. Looks good on him.
    We could have kept drowning under the failed policies of the bush doctrine.

8 billion a month.

Maybe one of those aborted babies would have had the answer to the nation's fuel problem. Maybe one of them might have been a born genius. We'll never know. They're dead.
    Oh Christ on a pony give me a fucking break. You get the seal.

last.fm

Young blood

Quote Originally Posted by hawkingvsreeve View Post
    Oh Christ on a pony give me a fucking break. You get the seal.

ohhhh new colors, i likes.

Matchy matchy!
    last.fm