Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 135

Thread: Mods on this forum are ridiculously awesome & powerful & good looking!

  1. #1
    bitter about obama chaynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto / Palm Springs
    Posts
    195

    Exclamation Mods on this forum are ridiculously awesome & powerful & good looking!

    of all the total horeshit comments on this board!

    i posted a subject "obama" it was just a joke about his appearance at the festival....

    it was removed

    WHY???

    so that you could feel powerful?

    Because it wasn't as cool as the thread about OMD headlining or any other mundane ridiculous thread about potential acts?

    I am floored by it, it really isn't a big deal, but it did not need to be deleted, it was not offensive, it was a joke, no more, no less, then a a fake poster, or other "humerous" thread about potential acts.

    My feeling is that the mods need to give up their power trip and allow people to speak to one another, in fact i believe there might even be something in your constitution about it......

    are the Indio police no patrolling this board or art and music loving fans?

  2. #2
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,130

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by chaynes View Post
    I am floored by it, it really isn't a big deal,
    it's a big enough deal for you to create a thread about it...

    it's a good idea to hang around for a bit before starting to create topics, learn the ropes. you made a stupid thread that had probably been made numerous times already. you do that and you lose here.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 01-19-2009 at 08:02 PM.

  3. #3
    old school indietron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    3,221

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    go to the lolla boards and then come and say they are power hungry...

  4. #4
    Member paganman7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    2,364

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    No one likes you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

  5. #5
    Member ELPOLLOLOCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    quit being all butthurt...

  6. #6
    bitter about obama chaynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto / Palm Springs
    Posts
    195

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by ELPOLLOLOCO View Post
    quit being all butthurt...
    i think that all people want to do on this piss forum is up their post count

    why cant people actually talk about anything useful?

  7. #7
    Member arya.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    oh just stfu.
    anything could happen

  8. #8
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,039

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    it's a big enough deal for you to create a thread about it...

    it's a good idea to hang around for a bit before starting to create topics, learn the ropes. you made a stupid thread that had probably been made numerous times already. you do that and you lose here.
    it seems a lot of the times, people that get most upset or bitch about the board are ne00bies ... just saying ... indietron, are you the same inditron on one of the other boards i go to ? cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  9. #9
    old school zenidogx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    5,125

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe View Post
    Here is all I'll say about borders ... the Los Angeles Angels.

  10. #10
    bitter about obama chaynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto / Palm Springs
    Posts
    195

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by ELPOLLOLOCO View Post
    quit being all butthurt...
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    it seems a lot of the times, people that get most upset or bitch about the board are ne00bies ... just saying ... indietron, are you the same inditron on one of the other boards i go to ? cr****
    i dont thisnk a year is "newb" but if you mean post count than fine, but i tend to read and enjoy not try to impress my GF with my post count.....sorry

  11. #11

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    he has a point... with all the shit that doesn't get shut down on here, that's kind of bullshit. not hatin' on the admins, i just hate when companies worry about that kind of shit. usually the excuse is that they don't "want to offend anyone." total crap, it's just a localized form of silencing people. if we shut down every thread that mentioned obllama we wouldn't have any threads.

  12. #12
    Member paganman7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    2,364

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    The mods are letting us tell you how much we hate you. See...they let us communicate.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

  13. #13
    Member Kiefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    yeah, i fully agree with indietron - the lolla board mods are god complex fucks.
    (makitron from the old board)

  14. #14
    Member ELPOLLOLOCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by chaynes View Post
    i think that all people want to do on this piss forum is up their post count

    why cant people actually talk about anything useful?
    you started a thread about nothing on like your third post...what the fuck do you mean "talk about something useful"???

    besides...I dont care about my post count...I just care about telling you to quit making a mess...you're fucking vagina is bleeding everywhere!!!

  15. #15
    bitter about obama chaynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto / Palm Springs
    Posts
    195

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    i had simply made a joke about him headlining on sunday....

    speaking about change for 2 hours and convincing people to buy beer to help the economy....

    had no idea that this was a republican festival

    perhaps it was my morrissey comment.....

  16. #16

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiefer View Post
    yeah, i fully agree with indietron - the lolla board mods are god complex fucks.
    ok by comparison?

  17. #17
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,131

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    We don't take kindly to baby-killer Obama here at the Coachella headquarters.

  18. #18
    bitter about obama chaynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto / Palm Springs
    Posts
    195

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by ELPOLLOLOCO View Post
    you started a thread about nothing on like your third post...what the fuck do you mean "talk about something useful"???

    besides...I dont care about my post count...I just care about telling you to quit making a mess...you're fucking vagina is bleeding everywhere!!!
    you joined this month and likely put over one hundred 1 word posts up, i assume that is due to your limited vocab?

  19. #19
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,039

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by chaynes View Post
    i dont thisnk a year is "newb" but if you mean post count than fine, but i tend to read and enjoy not try to impress my GF with my post count.....sorry
    not sure if there is a word thisnk either but then that might just be me .... i dont need to impress my gv with a post count, she never or rarely comes here dude .... i guess you are a dude .... so quit whining .... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  20. #20
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Chaynes, check other festival boards, we get away with murder here. Example: YOu can't swear or even mention drugs on the lollapalooza board. And you literally get three strikes before you get banned.

  21. #21
    Member ELPOLLOLOCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by chaynes View Post
    i had simply made a joke about him headlining on sunday....

    speaking about change for 2 hours and convincing people to buy beer to help the economy....

    had no idea that this was a republican festival

    perhaps it was my morrissey comment.....
    shut up...your post got removed cause it was dumb...and there's already been about 100 dumb new posts today...

  22. #22
    bitter about obama chaynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto / Palm Springs
    Posts
    195

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    Chaynes, check other festival boards, we get away with murder here. Example: YOu can't swear or even mention drugs on the lollapalooza board. And you literally get three strikes before you get banned.
    lola sucks, it did when it travelled and it still does, they really should just quit

  23. #23

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    where's that "ORCHESTRAL MANOEUVRES IN THE DARK" thread?

  24. #24
    Cobra psychic friend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    valley girl
    Posts
    9,318

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    my two friends were speeding. pretty DUMB i know. only one of them got a ticket. and that one was all butt hurt like "why didnt the other one get a ticket", its JUST as dumb. man cops suck.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

  25. #25
    bitter about obama chaynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto / Palm Springs
    Posts
    195

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by ELPOLLOLOCO View Post
    shut up...your post got removed cause it was dumb...and there's already been about 100 dumb new posts today...
    opinion= yours

    i really dont see most threads in this retarded forum as useful, i though humor might help pass the time, but dont worry jackass i will likely be the one horking on you when you pass out on the lawn

  26. #26
    Member ELPOLLOLOCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by chaynes View Post
    you joined this month and likely put over one hundred 1 word posts up, i assume that is due to your limited vocab?
    you're menstruating...how's that for vocab?
    Last edited by ELPOLLOLOCO; 01-19-2009 at 08:19 PM.

  27. #27
    old school indietron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    3,221

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculously awesome & powerful!

    Hahahaha

  28. #28
    vinylmartyr
    Guest

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculously awesome & powerful!

    hork you!!!

  29. #29
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    my two friends were speeding. pretty DUMB i know. only one of them got a ticket. and that one was all butt hurt like "why didnt the other one get a ticket", its JUST as dumb. man cops suck.
    she said "butt hurt"

  30. #30
    Member digitaldragon03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    2,314

    Default Re: Mods on this forum are ridiculously awesome & powerful!

    lol. nice title change. NOW POST THE FUCKING LINE UP.

Similar Threads

  1. So, anybody know of a good forum to chat movies...
    By M Sparks in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 10:27 AM
  2. Great job Mods!
    By ShyGuy75 in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 04:13 PM
  3. God/Yahweh/Higher Power/Deity/All-Powerful Asshole?
    By RotationSlimWang in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 09:43 PM
  4. Arcade Fire Forum Talking Shit About Coachella Forum
    By i_like_cake530 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:36 PM
  5. Attn Mods: Ban Shotglass75!
    By NAcademy93 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 10:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •